The Sky Under the Sea

When Will it end?

Kellin's P.O.V.

"Okay.. Last october around Halloween Lucy was invited to a costume party and she dragged me to come with her. She got drunk off her mind for the first time in her life, it was hilarious. At the party was a dude named Kevin, he liked her, alot. Thinking it would be the best to get her drunk I could tell he was trying to get her alone. She didnt realize what he was doing but luckily I did. I saw him try to get her upstairs and pulled her away. She was able to walk down again after I punched him. She walked down again and went to play beer pong. But he had grabbed my face and took me to one of the rooms. I fell to my knees when he locked the door behind us. He pulled me up by my hair and threw me on the bed. he tried to punch me again when I rolled over and with everything I had I started fighting back. That was the first time I ever fought back. When we started just beating each other I blacked out. I think he drugged me cuz he shoved a bottle of beer in my mouth.
"I'm so gonna kill you now." That's all I remember him saying to me. I begged and begged for him to let me go. I don't remember a thing other than that Kells."
"Kate I.. You were?" She was crying more and more when she kept talking. This was horrible. I can't believe this could ever happen to her. But it did.. Poor Kate...
"I don't know. I woke up at home the next day with bruises all over. My family said he brought me home after having a fight with another drunk girl. And they believed him Kellin!"
I sat on the bed with my mouth open full of shock. Her parents really don't care if she got hurt.
"When my mom took me to the doctors later that day I asked the lady to check me just in case. For you know.." I nodded my head even though I wasn't sure exactly what she meant.
"She said I was still virgin. But she saw my back and saw bruises. Kevin had well-uhm" she turned red and I could tell she was so embarrassed and awkward now even through her tears.
"From behind?"
"Yerp.. He even messed up some ribs. Then when I went back to school he completely ignored me and Lucy. He even moved schools. I guess he felt sorry I'm not sure but after that night everyone at school hated me even more. Everyone hates me.."
"It's okay Kate.. You don't ever have too see this Kevin or anyone at school again. When we go back to Michigan I'll visit you at school. I'll make sure no one tries to hurt you. I can help you forget all about him. We all will. Especially Vic. You can do this."
"Kellin I can't do this.. I tried blocking him out if my head but I-today when Vic scared me I thought he would hurt me like Kevin did at the party."
"It's okay Katy. He told me what happened at the beach. He was just Worried about you. Vic would never hurt you. He loves you too much."
"Not anymore."
"What?"
"I shut him out Kellin. I shut him out just like everyone at my old school when they found out. I cant talk to him. I couldn't even look at his face tonight. He tried to kiss me and I slammed the door on his face. He probably thinks I'm crazy now. I am. And he doesn't want a girlfriend like me. Just an ugly piece of shit.."
"Kate calm down. Your not crazy. Just damaged. But Vic can fix that. He has. You told me you had no friends before you came here.. Vic fell for you the moment he saw you. Now look at you. You have all of us now. And we love you, you even got that Oliver kid to be your friend!"
"Yeah.."
"And you have a tattoo!"
"Yeah!"
"And you have me!"
"Yeah!"
"And you have Lucy!"
"Fuck yeah!"
"And you had Aids!"
"Ye-wait FUCK YOU!" She hit my arm and laughed until her tears stopped. She laid down as I got up to turn off the television. I got her that time real good.
"Kate, we love you. And if you decide to tell Vic I'm sure he won't judge you."
"You sure?"
"Positive." I saw her smiling at me. She was so pretty.
"You know I love you right?"
"Of course you do."
"Yerp! Now come on. Lets get some sleep buddy. You can sleep on my bed."
"It's okay Kells. I think I'll go back now." I hugged her one last time before she left. Oh Kate. You're so damaged.
If only she could see that we all loved her. Even Gabe, he thought she was going to be an annoying girl getting in the way but he really liked her. Sorta like a sister. They all did. How could you not? She was funny and could take a joke. She had the balls to stand up for Vic and beat the shit out of that blonde. She was the best.. I dont know why they hated her back home. She's the best. And she was my best friend. I need to help her stay alive. I have to.

I ran to her hotel room. It was ten already, so Kate should be awake. Her ass better be awake.
"Kate!" I knocked in the door until Lucy opened up and let me in. We said hello and waited for Kate to finish up.
"Hurry up!"
"Fuck Kells just calm down!" God she takes forever.I wanted to take her out to eat and suprise her with the guys there. She looked so tired but I knew why. She was worried. Nervous and scared. She must have been thinking too much.
"Finally!" Lucy giggled next to me. I invited her too so she wouldn't feel left out. Plus I knew Justin had a thing for her too. So of course I would take her with.

We all walked downstairs and made our way down to a small restaurant. It was real cozy and dam did it smell like heaven!
"Come this way." The waiter dude walked us over to a side room where private parties were held. The guys were all sitting together on this huge table in the center. I looked over at Kate and she looked so excited to see them again.
"Hey it's a girl!" Jesse shouted so that everyone noticed we were here. Oh Jesse.. He looked adorable with his new short hair. He looks great.

I saw Vic get up from the far end of the table and felt Kate tense up next to me. I grabbed her and and instantly regretted it. She had a strong grip on me and fuck did this hurt!
"Kate. Let go." She looked down and let go giving me a sad look. She had me sit next to Vic to avoid him and went over by my spot next to Jesse.
This was gonna be interesting..

Vic's P.O.V.

"What's up with her?" Tony nudged me when he saw her walk in. She looked like she didn't get any sleep at all. Was that me? I really fucked it up this time..
"Hey Kate." I tried to talk to her but she completely ignored me! I got a text and checked to see who it was. It was her.
Kate: I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. I hurt you.
Me: why? Babe I love you so much. You could never hurt me. It was me being a sick yesterday. Not you..
Kate: but I do.. sorry.

I was about to text her back when I got another text but this time it was kellin. What now..
Kellin : hey dude take it easy with her. She's hurting right now
Me: why? Do you know? Dude you gotta tell me what's wrong with her she won't even look at me.
Kellin: just talk to her later.
Me: give me hint! what happened.
Kellin: dude just take her outside and talk to her! U idiot..

I didn't bother to reply to him. I got up and walked out the room.
Me: Kate I we need to talk. Go outside. I love you.
Kate: I guess..

I need to ask her what's wrong. I need to know. Was she hiding something from me? Why wont she trust me like she did with Kellin? Who the fuck was the Kevin guy she called me last night? God I wish I knew! Only thing to do now is just talk and listen to whatever she would say.