Status: please comment too! =)

The Gorgeous Nightmare Adrian

Chapter 3

"In today's Gospal the Lord tells us how we should live if we want to achieve the splender of heaven...or...something like that.Jesus this, Moses that, Abraham hit me with a wiffel ball bat"the priest said and began to sing a strange tune and make motions as if he were a DJ or something. Yep, the lord sure did say a lot of hibity jibiy bibity swibity"he said. Betty and I gave eachother a look like O_O "What the hell is this?"Betty asked confused as hell "You're guess is as good as mine"I said watching with an interested smirk. "But has the lord ever done anything for us?"The priest asked. The crowd mumbled things"Has the Lord ever put a Jaguire XJR in my drive way?..No"The priest said. I nodded "That is a sexy car"I said smirking"Has the lord ever given any of my enemies the herpes?No"he priest said making Betty and I crack up.Some chick stood up "The lord gave my son the strength to get off drugs!"She said.People clapped for her "Ma'am, my fiance and I knew your son and believe me,he was better on the drugs. Atleast when he was smoking hashheeshee he used to make us laugh occasionally"Said the priest. I made a wtf face and looked at Betty. "Wait, Adrian and I always watched this one guy smoke hasheeshee and we would laugh about it"I whispered alarmed. "He did say 'my fiance' who'd wanna marry and old geezer like that?He's only got a year or two left" Betty whispered. We both made a face like this ==> Image (lol you love my pics xD)
Then this dude stood up "After we tried for many years the Lord finally helped my wife concieve a baby!" "No no no. You're best friend Fitzy helped you concieve a baby. He helped her concieve it all night long" the priest said smirking. Then a man sitting next to his wife made a motion with his hands, and the priest did it back "Oh my jesus"I said trying not to laugh "How about you Mr. Mayor? Has the Lord ever done anything for you?"tghe priest asked. The Maor stood up...and I couldnt help but notice he had tin foil wrapped around his feet! "Well I-I wish I could think of something...but I cant! I can't think of a damn thing he's ever done for me! It makes you wonder if there even is a Lord. If there even is an ultamate punishment for our so called sins.Why dont we all have fun and do what ever the hell we want!"the mayor said unbottoning his coat jacket and dancing. Betty and I were seriously baffled "There is no other explination"I said. She nodded "It has to be"She said "It's the boys"I said smirking.Every one got up and cheered and began to go about "Let the SIN Begin!" the priest said. People cheered even more. I looked at Betty and we nodded smiling. I walked over to the Priest "So.. that fiance of yours...would she be mad if I tried to kiss the ring leader?"I said smirking. His eye widened "Jess?"he said. I giggled "Why Father, how ever did you know my name?"I said smirking.He took my hand "Come with me"he said and dragged me to a back room.........
♠ ♠ ♠
lemme know guys ^^