Status: please comment too! =)

The Gorgeous Nightmare Adrian

Chapter 7

"Oh good"He said smiling as he kissed me but he stopped abruptly seeing a butterfly on his shoulder.He blew it off of him and looked up seeing Nicky walking with a group of demons, and a BIG Popey's chicken box....it had legs...."Adrian I'm asking you nicely.Let my friends alone and get in the flask"Nicky said"is this a joke?"Adrian asked"No it's the inner light and with it we can defeat whatever you got"Nicky said"Adrian..maybe you should just forget about this"I said biting me lip.He looked at me like I was crazy"Jess who's side are you on?"Adrian questioned.I starred at him,then at Nicky and looked at Adrian again conidentally"Im on our babies side"I said and people awwed and gasped"What?"He asked with wide eyes"It's true!"Said one of the demons on Nicky's side.Adrian glared at him and made him explode"It's not true!"said another demon.Then the demons and the chicken box ran"Run traitors run!"Adrian yelled then looked at me again"And you...I love you with all my black heart but from what you just told me...I wish to be on our babies side too"He said.I smile"So then-""I'm going to restrain you in the throne while I put Nicky in the flask.I want to make sure you stay safe"Adrian said grabbing my wrist and sitting me in the throne.Then my hands and feet were restrained"I love you"He said kissing me once before walking off.I growled"Ok Adrian,you leave me no choice"Nicky said and juped up to the throne where we were.The demons came for Nicky but Adrian stopped them"Leave this to me.Let's see what you've got"Adrian said.Nicky held up his hands midway,a rainbow came and a squirrelle appeared.Then Adrian retaliated with a snake and the snake ate the squirrelle.Nicky turned the snake into flowers,Adrian made a man with a lawn mower appear and cut them down.Nicky turned the guy with the lawn mower into a baby and mother,Adrian turned the baby into a midget that beat the mother up and bit her then Nicky turned the mom into a cute little midget girl and they both hugged"Enough!"Adrian yelled shoving the two midgets"Im going to kill you with my bare hands"Adrian said walkionmg up to Nicky"Bring it on Adrian I'm ready for ya"Nicky said but Adrian punched him in the face"Guess I wasnt ready"Nicky said getting back up but then Adrian shook him violently until he punched Nicky in the face,sending him off the cliff.I gasped but heard him yell"Thanks mom!"....my guess was she put something for him to fall on.Adrian jumped down"Im missing the action!"I said annoyed and looked at my restraints.I used my powers and made them untie themselves.Then I got up and ran to the cliff...only to see Adrian and Nicky....having a pillow fight....I ran down to the ground to watch up close. Nicky was ontop of Adrian with the flask out"Now get in the flask"Nicky said"No"I whispered"Alittle help here"Adrian said and the demons pulled Nicky off.Adrian took the flask and put it toNicky's mouth"Ahh"Adrian said smirking and Nicky opened his mouth but as he was getting sucked in,he held onto Adrian and they both gpt sucked in"Nice ta see ya brothers. Betty back up cuz now im about to bust both yo heads open!"I heard Cacias and then the flask moved around violently and the crowd,who made a circle around the flask,moved everytime the flask moved"You can do it Nicky!Kick him in his hairy balls!"some guy said"Good idea!"we heard him say then Cacias yelled in pain"Now its just you and me"Nicky said"You've asked for this,it's time for the shovel!"Adrian yelled and we heard metal being hit"Get him Nicky!"Valerie said"Dont you die on my Adrian cuz I'll kick your ass"I said worriedly"Why the hell do you want him to live?!"Valerie asked angrily"Hello you stupid bitch I'm pregnant!"I said angrily"Ohhhh"she said"Yeah dont you feel stupid"I said but we all stopped as it was utter silence.
"Who won?!"I asked then the flask opened and Nicky came out.Everyone cheered.I dropped to my knees"Crap"I said biting my lip but Nicky walked to me"Its ok.I didnt kill him Jess.He's ok"Nicky said"He is?!Oh thanks hell!"I said hugging Nicky.He hugged back"Hey"He said.I looked up and he kissed me!Then shoved his tongue in my mouth!.I punched him in the gut and slapped him across the face"You fucking sicko!You EVER touch me like that I will make sure you endure the worst pain of your life unimaginable!"I said gripping his shirt angrily.He looked up smirking"What?No tongue?"Adrian's voice rang.I gasped as he turned back to himself"Adrian!"I said hugging him"Glad to see you loyal"He said then turned into a bat"Now Im going to fly around for the last 2 minutes so I can enjoy myself when I become Satan"he said and flew off.I looked at Valerie"Lets get him out"I said and she nodded"Come on Nicky.You can do it.Do it for the butterflies"Valerie said"Butterflies?"He questioned then soon enough he came from the flask"OOh!The power of good lets you fly out!well you're too late Nicky" Adrian said flapping infront of us"Adrian please.You're not meant to be Satan..atleast not yet.Not like this.You're too evil right now.It was fun at first but noiw it's gone too far"I said"No darling.It's nearly begun.Once I'm Satan things for us will be better"He said"Thats it!Nicky use your weapon!"I said"Right"he said and pulled out the blue orb"Whats that?Whats with the ball?"Adrian asked.Nicky dropped it and Ozzy Ozborn came out!"Ozzy?!"Nicky said"Holy shit"Adrian and I said in shock.Ozzy grabbed Adrian and bit his fucking head off!!"Spit him in the flask!"Nicky said and Ozzy did"His body..will come back once he's in there right?"I asked"Yeah he's fine"Nicky said"Good....Nicky you gotta go it's time"I said lookin at the clock that struck twelve"There isnt enough time you gotta die"Said the two friends of Nicky's."Buit how?"Asked the shaded guy"Here kill him with this"Ozzy said giving Valerie a BIG boulder"Hey you die,I'll go to the sub station to be there in hell...I do have to tell him I'm prego"i said"Ok go"Nicky said.I ran off as fast as I could and once I got there I went in the hole.Just as I got to hell,Nicky was hugging his Dad"Wait!Dont...dont do anything with that flask!I..I need Adrian"I said panting"After what he did?You're insane"He said"Dad she needs Adrian.She and Betty are pregnant"Nicky said"What?"Satan asked as he gently touched my stomache.He gasped"My my u are"He said"Look cant you like..do a house arrest for all eternity or something?I cant take care of this baby alone and neither can Betty"I said"Alright...I guess I can...this goes against everything I stand for but I will never let a girl go through a pregnancy alone again" he said...Im sure he meant Holly.He let out Adrian,Betty and Cacias"Listen closely,You two will marry the girls.You will have your children and you will NEVER leave hell again because if you do..you're ALL going in the flask and never coming out.Got it?"Satan asked"Yes father"The boys said shamefully.Adrian turned to me"Im sorry for being careless love...forgive me?"He asked.I smile"You were possessed by the powe.So was I...so it's ok"I said kissing his lips.I looked at Betty"Im sorry for betraying you"I said.She sighed"We have a history that I cant forget.I forgive you"She said hugging me"Alright...you guys go on.I have to talk with Nicky"He said"Im gone"I said and pulled Adrian away"You really think I'll be Satan one day?" He asked.I smiled"Yes.Once you realize how amazing it is to have a child.You will get a softer side of life.And that'll be what you need to become Satan.A touch of mercy"I said.He sighed and nodded"Alright then"He said kissing me"I love you"He said.I smiled back"I love you too"I said and soooo Nicky went to earth to live with his girl Valerie.We then had a nephew named Zacarius.We had a boy,his name was Lucifer.Betty and Cacias named their daughter Quincy.And we couldnt be any happier....THE END.

thanks for reading ^^
if you're even reading ;n;