Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

And Baby This is All I Need

Vic's POV
My eyes flickered open, I let out a small yawn, I look around to only notice I was in Jaime's room. Wait, I took a look at the ground and didn't notice my normal blow up mattress on the floor that I would normally sleep on. I extended my arm feeling the mattress that lays underneath me. I gasp a little and look down seeing a pair of arms around me-Jaime's arms. A smile crept onto my face. I woke up in Jaime's arms. Sure, I've woke up next to Jaime countless times but never in his arms. Yeah I could say it was really great. And knowing he feels the same way I do makes this so much better. Well no, he doesn't feel the same way as I do I love him but he doesn't need to know that yet. Last night now that I think about it we didn't mention anything at all, we just cuddled up on the couch and watched Disney and scary movies, and honestly, it was the best thing in the world; however, this leads to more questions. Does Jaime want to be in a relationship with me? Does he want to be my boyfriend? I mean we could be fuck buddies, I wouldn't mind that ether. I let out a small chuckle, slowly unwrapping Jaime's arms from my waist. I quickly leaped off his bed, smiling down at Jaime's sleeping body. I let out a small happy sigh. I groan feeling the nasty aroma in my mouth. Yuck morning breath. I don't need Jaime smelling that now do I? Nope. I dragged myself to my over night back and grabbed my toothbrush. I opened the door and slowly walked out of Jaime's room. I looked around noticing the house still empty. Shit his parents are still gone? I shook my head and walked to the bathroom. I already know where he places all the stuff in his bathroom. I opened the small cabinet and squeezed the tooth paste out of the tube. I finished brushing my teethe quickly and rinsed my mouth. I then walked out of the bathroom and made my way back to Jaime's room. Once I was inside I threw my tooth brush into my bag. I looked up and saw Jaime who was now awake and sitting up, playing on his phone.
"Hey beautiful." I said smiling.
He looked up from his phone "Good morning." He smiled back at me.
I walked over to his bed and took a seat next to him. "You hungry? We could go back to my house, my mom is probably making breakfast."
"Are my parents even home?" He asked looking up from his phone and to me.
"No." I mumble and sigh. "They aren't."
He nodded and pulled me onto his lap. "Actually that sounds great. Get dressed, I have a whole day planned out then."
I looked up at him raising slightly raising an eyebrow. "Like a date?" I felt the heat rushing up to my cheeks at the thought. Wow Jaime has a date planned out? I'm actually shocked I can't believe he actually thought of this. He's so perfect. I swear.
He laughed, kissing my cheek. "Yes, exactly like a date so get dressed."
I got up and walked to my bag I looked down, a frown spreading onto my face. Fuck really? Did I really forget extra clothes just in case? Well I thought we were just going to lounge around like what we always do. Well this is different, Jaime and I have a date. I'm so excited. I looked down and remembered why I was mad. Shit clothes. "Hime I didn't bring extra clothes."
I turned around towards Jaime and saw him putting on a pair of black skinny jeans. Damn, Jaime is so fit, and he's so sexy. I slightly pit my lip as he looked up taking off his shirt. "Oh," He mumbled as he threw it in his hamper. Fuck he's so sexy. "You can get clothes at your house Vic duh!" He laughed shaking his head.
I crossed my arms around my chest and made a pouty face. "Shudd up!" I said in a fake whiny voice.
"I'm only kidding baby." He muttered as he threw on his shirt. I laughed raising an eyebrow "Star Wars, since when do you like Star Wars?"
He shrugged as he looked down at his shirt. "Star Wars is okay."
I laughed. "You know Tony likes Star Wars, it sort of reminded me of him."
He smiled. "That's cool, I didn't know he liked it." He then grabbed his blue zip up sweater that was draping over his desk. After he put it on he put on his red vans and looked in the mirror. "To lazy to do my hair." He sighed and threw on his black beanie. Once he was ready he turned to me smiling his dimples punched into his cheeks. "Just let me brush my teeth."
He ran out of his room and to the bathroom. He looks so damn perfect. Well he is so damn perfect. Ugh Jaime why must you be so perfect? Moments later he came back grabbing his keys and opened his grabbing money that he kept for spare.
"Why are you grabbing more money?" I asked laughing.
"I only have five hundred in my wallet, need a little more for later."
He shrugged counting the money in his hand. "Only grabbing three hundred."
"Why do you need so much money?"
"Need enough for later." He smiled widely.
"Where are we going that you need that much?"
"Vic," He sighed. "It isn't that much." He laughed as he put the money in his wallet. "No where though, it's a surprise."
"Jaime!" I wined. "Please?"
"Not saying a word." He grabbed his keys and my hand. "Come one lets go." I felt the sworm of butterflies fly around in my stomach as Jaime dragged me out of his house.
"I'm guessing we're taking your car?" I laughed.
He smiled as he opened the door for me. "You need to shut up and let my day fall into place okay?"
I blushed as he closed the door and jogged around the car. He's being such a gentlemen, maybe Jaime does want to be my boyfriend and not just something meaningless. I looked up at Jaime who put on his seat belt and gently put the keys into the ignition. He finally turned the car on and started to back out of his driveway.
"Come on, give me a hint please." I bugged. I really want to know.
"Nope not saying anything." He pulled up in front of my house and turned off the car. "What fun would be in that Vic?"
He got out and then opened my door. I smiled. "Jaime I can open my own door."
"Not when you hang out with me for now on." He laughed as I looked away basically trying to hide my blush.
"I make you blush a lot, I like that." Jaime giggled as we walked up to the front door of my house.
"I like you making me blush." I admitted.
He looked down as I turned the door. I smelled the aroma of food and walked into the kitchen to see my mom and dad making food.
"Hey mama, papa!" I ran over to them and hugged them.
"How was Jaime's?" They both hugged me back.
"Great, Jaime is actually here and we're going to hang out I need to get ready so do you mind if we have breakfast?" I smiled shyly.
"Of course not you know he's always more than welcomed to come hang out."
I smiled. "Thanks, is Mike here?"
"Nope" They shook their heads. "I still think he's at Christina's" My mom smiled and opened the fridge.
"I see."
"Sit Jaime," My mom motioned Jaime to sit down, he nodded taking the seat in front of her.
"Well I'm gonna change real quick so I'll be right back." They all nodded and my mom slipped a plate of food in front of Jaime. I heard the chatter begin as I ran upstairs and to my room. Alright lets see here. I ran to my closet and threw on my navy blue skinny jeans. I also took out my Taking back Sunday shirt I then took out my black cardigan from my closet and put it on. I then put on my converse and picked up my brush, I sighed and started brushing my hair. Once I was done I put on some cologne and ran back down stairs. Hopefully I don't look to bad or anything. I ran back down stairs and sat back down next to Jaime. My mom smiled up at me.
"Want some breakfast or anything?" I looked around, not feeling really hungry.
"No mom that's okay I'll just eat later." I looked at Jaime who was almost done with his food. I walked around to my mom and smiled. "Your glowing today, you look very pretty mom." Witch is true, I love my mom.
"Awe Victor you're to sweet." She smiled kissing my cheek. "You look handsome today."
"Thanks, hopefully wherever Jaime is kidnapping me I have fun."
"Trust me you will." Jaime walked over to the kitchen and quickly washed his dish. When he was done he walked over to my mom and kissed her cheek. "Thank you Mr and Mrs F always know how to make me happy."
"Anytime Mijo," My dad smiled. "You two have fun, call us if anything got it?"
I nodded. "Got it, thanks see you guys later." I walked over and kissed both of them and Jaime and I walked out of the door and to his car, once we got in we buckled up and he quickly backed out of my drive way. Jaime driving was a hot Jaime. Lets just face it anything Jaime does is hot and perfect. He's just so perfect. I grabbed his hand, gently stroking his skin. "Come on Jaim, tell me."
"Nope."
"But-"
"Vic can you just let this be a surprise for once?!" He laughed and shook his head. "Jesus you'll find out when we get there it's not going to kill you!"
"It may." I mumbled under my breath and he let out a sigh. "Fine, I'll give you a hint."
"Yay!" I squealed and clapped my hands. Okay I'm pretty sure I looked so gay. Oh well.
He let out a small laugh. "We went all the time as kids."
I lifted up an eyebrow "We went a lot of places when we were kids."
"Exactly not giving anything obvious."
"Meanie!" I groaned as he laughed. We then made it onto the free way and I grabbed his CD case. "What do you want to listen to?" I asked as I scanned threw the CD's.
"Do you mind putting in my Killers CD I got a song I kind of sing and it reminds me of you."
I nodded. "You dedicate a song to me?" I smiled. He's seriously the cutest.
"I dedicate a lot of songs to you." He looked away blushing.
"Awe oh my god you're the cutest seriously."
"Shut up and put the CD in." He shook his head laughing.
"Okay okay pega meh!" I threw up my hands as if to protect myself and he just laughed.I put the CD in and pushed CD mode or whatever it's called. "What track?" I asked.
"Seven." He mumbled as he jumped on the bridge to go to the other free way.
I skipped the songs until I got to number seven. Once it started playing I couldn't help but to burry my face in my hands. Oh my god, not this song. I looked up blushing and laughing.
"I haven't listen to this song since I was in 7th grade!" I said in between my laughs.
"It was basically our summer song, it reminds me of you, like a lot."

"You sit there in your heartache waiting for some beautiful boy." Jaime sang.

"To save you from your old ways You play forgiveness Watch him now, here he comes." I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"He doesn’t look a thing like Jesus. But he talks like a gentleman like you imagined when you were young." He sang back.

I pecked his cheek and he smiled. "Can we climb this mountain? I don’t know. Higher now than ever before I know we can make it if we take it slow.That's takin' easy, easy now, watch it go" I sang the lyrics with each emotion, this song kind of talks about the relationship I want with him.

"We’re burning down the highway skyline. On the back of a hurricane that started turning. When you were young.When you were young." He looked at me for a quick second and smiled, looking back to the road.

"And sometimes you close your eyes. And see the place where you used to live. When you were young."

They say the Devil’s water it ain’t so sweet. You don’t have to drink right now but you can dip your feet. Every once in a little while." I sang, I can't believe he remembers how much I loved this song, Jaime is something else, he isn't like other guys. That's for sure he's Jaime.

"You sit there in your heartache. Waiting on some beautiful boy to. To save you from your old ways. You play forgiveness. Watch him now, here he comes."

"He doesn’t look a thing like Jesus. But he talks like a gentleman. Like you imagined when you were young. Talks like a gentlemen, just like you imagined. When you were young." Jaime smiled at the rode interwining out fingers.

"I said he doesn’t look a thing like Jesus. He doesn’t look a thing like Jesus but more than you’ll ever know." I sang the last line and felt the tears rushing to my eyes. I felt them streaming down my face.
"Vic why are you crying?" Jaime glimpsed at me looking concerned. "Was it something I said? Was it the song? Oh god I'm sorry!" He said rubbing my back trying to calm me down.
I looked up. "No it wasn't you it's just that this song, you remembered how much I loved it, it just I don't know means so much, you truly are like no one else." I managed to choke out threw my sobs.
"Vic, I believe it or not I remember every single detail about you, you're my best friend and I really like you."
I smiled as he took his free hand and whipped my tears. "I like you too Jaime."
"I know." A smirk placed onto his face as he put both hands on the stiring wheel. I leaned back and sighed. Wow Vic way to cry like that. Nice. Jaime didn't seem to mind at least. That's what makes him so great. We sat in the car for the rest of the car ride in silence, only singing to the songs that we listened to in that one unforgettable summer. Ahh, memories make me want to go back so bad. To much simpler times really. Just a time when Jaime and I would hang out in my tree house and not worry about nothing at all, just the fading summer days and the fears of going back to school. We would stay up late and hang out in the tree house he had. Funny how he still has it in his back yard. I asked him about it before and he just said 'How can you throw away that much memories?' I sank back into my seat and looked out the window, sighing. Memories.
"Jaime remember when I came out to you?" I asked sort of laughing.
Jaime rose his eyebrows "Oh I remember that was actually not as awkward as most people would think."
---
"Jaime. I got to tell you something." I said to Jaime who was seeming to enjoy the cool summer air, we were hanging out on the walk way of the tree house, eating some cake and soda.
"Sure Vic. Go for it." Jaime smiled.
"Jaime, I like boys."
His eyes widened a little. "Are you sure? I mean we're only 12."
I nodded. "I'm sure, I just don't like girls."
"So you're gay?" Jaime looked at me, a full piece of cake stuffed into his mouth.
"Yeah I guess I am."
Jaime looked down and at me, what's he thinking, is he going to kick me out and never want to talk to me ever again? "Hey, if you like boys, that's cool Vic I support you all the way."
I smiled, Jaime was really an understanding kid, nothing like any of the other guys that were around my age. That's why he's so special. Okay yeah, I told my best friend I'm gay, does he need to know I like him? I stared at him as he continued to eat the rest of his cake, nah some things are just better to be kept a secret.
---
"I couldn't put down my cake!" Jaime laughed as we got on the exit, I looked and noticed we were in Costa Mesa, what are we doing here?
"I know, I expected you to run away scared." I laughed and shook my head.
"You were wrong, I was there then and I'm here now." Jaime gave me a weak smile.
"Now can you tell me where we are going? First of what are we doing in Orange County?"
"Okay fine, I'll tell you." He sighed. "I looked online when you feel asleep last night and found out that the Orange County Fair is back, so since we went there a lot during the summer all those years back, why not come now as our first date?" Jaime looked down blushing turning onto the street to enter the fair I guess it was.
"Oh my god!" I squealed and laughed. "The fair Jaime you remembered that too?!"
"Yup."
"You're the best."
"I know." He smiled as he parked his car.
"But," I looked down "Jaime I'm scared of rides."
He grabbed my hand. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you, it's safe Vic, but if you get scared I got you babe." He smiled.
I looked away blushing. "Alright let's go then." I nodded.
We both got out of the car and walked up to the front, Jaime got us unlimated rides wrist bands and we gave the ticket collector our tickets. I looked around and grabbed Jaime's hand in mines. I know I'm scared of judgment but I'm never going to see this people in my life ever, and this is Jaime. It isn't just anyone. It's Jaime. He looked down smiling and locked our fingers together.
"What time are you planning to leave?" I looked at Jaime.
"Jeez you want to leave already?" He chuckled. "No just kidding, like maybe around 6:30? I made some reservations at your favorite whole in the wall bbq place for dinner."
"Shut up Baby Blues?!"
He nodded smiling. "Yep, I wanted everything to be perfect, it is our first date."
I felt the butterflies in my stomach again and I smiled. "You're perfect." I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss. "But Jaime, the rides." I looked at the rides, terror filling my eyes. I'm scared of rides, hearing all the stories of the people stopping or dying. It just scared me.
"Vic, remember I got you okay? We'll start off small, and when you finally feel comfortable we will go to bigger rides okay?"
I nodded and let out a huge sigh. "Okay." He gave my hand a small squeeze as we started walking towards the first ride he had in mind. I don't know what it's called but it takes you to the top and you drop down all at once? Whatever this ride was Jaime wanted to go on it first. We walked to the line, noticing it was pretty empty only five people were in front of us. We walked up to the man, quickly he scanned our wrist bands and we went in, Jaime took a seat on the side and I sat next to him. I put my seat belt on and tightened it to the point were I was gasping for air. I pulled down that pull over thing bar or whatever and hear it click, the man came around and pushed it down making sure it was locked. After he was done this death machine was lifting us up.
"Oh no!" I said looking down, my breathing picking up. I grabbed Jaime's hand and squeezed it. "No no no Jaime I want to go down I want to go down!" I said in heavy sob like breaths because yeah I was crying again. Second time to day wow, well this won't be the last time I will cry.
"Vic it's okay!" He said over the wind. "It will be over in no time."
"I hate you right now Jaime I fucking hate you!"
"Relax darling you'll be okay."
I took a deep breath in as we stopped at the top. The stupid audio began the count down. five... four... three... two... I squeezed Jaime's hand even harder and I heard him chuckle. One.... The ride suddenly dropped us and my breath got caught in my lungs, I screamed a little but nothing really came out. When we stopped at the bottom I was out of breath, gasping for air I heard Jaime laughing. The pull pars soon popped up and I groaned, unbuckling myself I jumped out. It actually wasn't that bad but still, I hate rides.
"See Vic it wasn't that bad." Jaime chuckled as he took my hand in his own and gently kissed my cheeks.
"I was gonna die."
"Drama queen." He mumbled and laughed.
"But you were there, like you promised." I looked up at him smiling.
"I told you I would be right?" He cupped his hands around my face and quickly kissed me laughing. I looked around and people were staring at us. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into Jaime's chest. I don't care what they think, I don't even know them. They won't ruin this because Jaime is perfect and I've been waiting so long for this. Nothing can ruin this. I let out a small breath trying to not let my anxiety take over me.
"Oh come on!" Jaime said and dragged me over to the games. "I want to win you a bear!"
"You don't have to." I mumbled as I smiled up at how excited he looked.
"Yes I do, and besides I've always kind of wanted to win you a bear that's bigger than you." He said as he handed the worker a dollar and Jaime got a ball.
"So what do I do?" He asked.
"Just knock three in a row and you'll be able to win a bear bigger than your boyfriend." The girl smiled. "Buy the way you guys are so cute together." She smiled and Jaime started blushing. "Knock down two, you get a normal sized bear. And if you just hit one you get the small bear."
Jaime nodded and grabbed the ball and gripped it in his hand. "Alright, be ready Vic to be caring a bear bigger than you."
I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Okay yeah sure."
"You just watch Fuentes!" He threw his hand in the air. Well like I was right he didn't get three in a row, but he did get two witch got me a normal sized bear. I ran and jumped into Jaime's arms as he twirled me around, our laughs filling the air. We quickly kissed and he set me down.
"Wow okay that was the cutest thing ever." The girl squealed as Jaime and I started to hold hands.
"Aww thanks."
"You guys are seriously the cutest gay couple I've ever seen. I hope the best for you two."
"Thanks." I smiled as I snuggled into Jaime.
"Anytime, now witch one would you like?" She looked at Jaime.
He looked down at me gently kissed my head. "Witch one do you want baby?"
I looked at the selection and smiled. "Oh my gosh the monkey!" I pointed at the monkey and laughed. Monkeys are my favorite animals anyways.
"We'll take the monkey." Jaime laughed as the girl grabbed the monkey from the shelf. I walked up to it and grabbed it from her. "Oh my new baby from my baby!" I giggled and walked over and kissed Jaime again. "Seriously thanks babe."
"Anytime beautiful." He smiled and kissed me again.
"Aww!" The girl squealed causing us to both look up laughing. "Oh I'm sorry you guys are oh sorry I killed the moment." She looked down and laughed. "I'm sorry."
"Oh you're fine." Jaime smiled. "Have a good day." We then waved over to the girl and started walking around.
"Seriously Jaime this monkey is the cutest!" I hugged the monkey tightly to my chest and laughed.
"Well I had to get a monkey for my little monkey!" Jaime wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks and we kept walking. I looked down at my watch and it was already 4:30, I groaned. "Jaime we only have two more hours, I don't want to leave today is perfect."
"Oh no don't think about it like that. Come on lets go on a couple more rides and then I really want to go on the Ferris Wheel." Jaime laughed a little.
I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled. "Yeah we can go on that I would love too."
We continued to walk and went into line for a couple of rides. And after Jaime bought me a cotton candy we were already in line for the Ferris Wheel. We walked into our cart and sat down. I rested my head on Jaime's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed his shoulder and sighed happily. "Jaime, you're so perfect."
"No you are."
I laughed a little. "Not even close to you."
He laughed "Yeah sure okay. Hey, I would like to know something."
"Anything babe. What's up?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"Well, I just want to know when did you start you know liking you?"
"When I found out I was gay." I said truthfully.
"Really?"
"Yes really." I shook my head giggling.
"That's a long time."
I nodded. "Yeah I know, when did you start liking me?"
"Last year." He shrugged.
I kissed his hand and smiled. "Oh."
"Yeah." He then looked around and up. "Well we're stopped at the top."
I looked into his eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck as his grip on my waist slightly tightened. "I hear you kiss on the top of these." I smiled.
He leaned in and gently pushed his lips onto mines. I gently traced his bottom lip with my tongue and gently bit onto it. We pulled away as we felt the cart start to go down and I rested my forehead onto his. "You sir are perfect."
He smiled and pecked my lips once more. "You are too, you're perfect of me."
We went around in the circle at least twice more, and yes kissing when we got to the top. He's so perfect. Once we got off we walked back to his car, I'm pretty beat from the day. Once we go in his car I sighed a little relived my feet are killing me now that I noticed. Jaime started the car and we drove about three blocks down, talking about nothing really. I like just being able to talk with him, nothing makes me happier. Once we pulled into the parking lot we got out hand in hand. We walked up to the hostest.
"You have a reservation?" She asked in a perky voice, smiling.
"Yes, Jaime."
"Party of two?"
"Yes." He looked at me and squeezed my hand.
"Well Jaime, this way." She grabbed two menus and lead us to this small corner booth. What luck, I lover corner booths! We sat down and the waitress quickly came and took our drinks once she left I looked at Jaime smiling.
"Vic, I think now is the perfect time to talk about you know us."
"Like about what?" I asked.
He grabbed my hand over the table and began strocking my hand. "Listen, I really really honestly want to be with you. Vic, I really do. Do you want to be with me?"
"Of course." I nodded.
"But my parents, if they find out Vic, they won't like it." He mumbled.
"Hey I don't care, I want to be with you and no one but you, I have been wanting to be with you for the past four years."
He let out a small sigh. "I know that now Vic, are you sure?"
"Sure about what?"
"Being with me." He looked down, sort of blushing.
I felt like I was going to burst. "Yes Jaime you know I want to be with you more than anything. I want to be nothing but your boyfriend."
"Well you know we have to be careful about this Vic."
"I know my parents don't need to be finding out ether Jaime." I let out a small sigh, I don't even want to think about what my parents would feel.
"Every step of the way Vic?" Jaime looked at me.
"Of course." I said.
"Alright, Victor Vincent Fuentes, will you be my boyfriend?"
I couldn't stop the smile coming from my face, I let out a small laugh and leaned over the table and gave Jaime a quick kiss. "Yes!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Asdfghjkl omfg they're together they're finally together omg I can't even omfg! We hope you enjoyed this as much as us, seriously we love you guys so much, here chapter three on the third day, maybe an update tomorrow, or not, maybe. Comments? We would love them, seriously get a smile you guys are the best don't know what we would do without you guys. Much love to you guys we love you all xoxo <3 (: