Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

All The Beach Boys Look Like Sharks.

Jaime's POV
I was walking out of the restaurant full and possibly the happiest I've been in a long time. I looked down at Vic, noticing he was shivering,
"Here." I mumbled as I took off my jacket and handed it to him. "Take it babe." His eyes widened a little and I could see he had a smirk on his gorgeous face.
"Jaime I can't, you'll be cold." He looked at my extened arm. I rolled my eyes laughing.
"Just take the jacket Vic, as my boyfriend you are always more than welcome to take my jacket." After a moment of staring at me and my jacket he sighed and took it from my hands, slipping his arms into the sleves. I laughed a little as I grabbed his hand. "Its sort of big on you." He smiled and wraped his arm around himself .
Mhm." He giggled as we walked to my car.
"I don't think I can be any happier then I am right now Jaime, you're mines. You're finally mines" He smiled and kissed me again. As he kissed me, I felt his tongues trace my upper lip. I love Vic so much.
"I feel like nothing can bring me down. I'm too happy to be brought down" I said as I intertwined my fingers with Vic's. Our hands fit perfectly together. As intertwined our fingers, we were finally at my car and I opened and closed the door for Vic again. I couldn't help but notice that he was blushing again. I loved it when he blushes. He was perfect.
"Jaime, I don't want this night to end." Vic said as I slid into the drivers seat. Vic then pulled me in for a quick kiss.
"Neither do I." I said as I pecked Vic cheek. I really didn't want this night to end. It was perfect. Vic and I spent the whole day together and our first date was even more perfect then I'd imagine.
I then turned the key in the ignition and backed out of the parking space. I would occasionally look over to Vic and he would be staring out the window. He looked so relaxed.
"I love you." I said to him as I was driving toward the freeway.
Vic then reached for my hand that wasn't used for driving and held it and said, "And I love you, Jaime Alberto Preciado, forever and ever."
Why was he so perfect?
I turned up the radio and When Your Young came on. Funny we were singing this earlier.
"Jaime, thanks for the most perfect day that I've had in a while."
"It was only perfect cause we were together all day." I said as I squeezed Vic's hand.
We drove the rest of the way in silence. Every once in a while I would glacé over to Vic and he would be either staring at me or out the window in deep thought. By the time knew it, we were driving into the neighborhood Vic and I lived in.
I drove onto the street we live on and drove to Vic's house. This day couldn't have been better.
"Vic, I love you so much. I hate to see you go." I said, truly meaning what I said. Vic and I had an amazing day together. I wish it was the weekend so we could spend the day together again.
"Jaime, I love you and today was the best day ever. I had such an amazing time. Thank you." Vic then grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. This kiss felt more passionate then any other kiss. I could feel Vic biting my lower lip as I tried to trace his lips with my tongue. Vic than stopped biting my lip and continued to kiss me. We stopped kissing before anyone could come out and see us.
"I love you, Vic." I said as our foreheads were together
"I love you, Jaime."
We then have each other a short kiss and Vic got out of the passenger seat. I watched him walk up the drive way to house, he looked back and winked. Vic was so adorable. As he entered the house I felt as is a part of was missing, which was true since Vic was basically my other have and without him, I couldn't be myself. Vic was the love of my life.
After sitting outside of Vic's house for about five minutes, I turned my car back on and drove to my house. As I drove up, I saw that my parents cars were both in the drive way, which was weird considering that they are always never home. I parked my car, turned the key out of the ignition and got out of the car. It was already almost 10:00, so I was scared of what my parents were gonna say. I walked up to my front door, put my house key in the key hole and unlocked the door and opened the door, to my surprise, my parents were in the living and it seemed like they were waiting for me.
"Jaime Alberto Preciado, where have you been?" The last time I heard my moms voice was two days ago.
"Vic wanted to go to the fair. It's not like you guys were here anyways." I said as I walked toward the stairs. It made me angry cause they're never home and whenever they are, they try to act like the perfect parents that they aren't.
"You come back here right now young man! You know we're supposed to know where you're at, at all times!" Can my dad be even more annoying?
"Sorry, I have homework to do." which wasn't a complete, lie. I did have homework, I just wasn't in the mood to do it.
"Maybe you should have done that earlier today instead of being out all day!" I was now halfway up the stairs when my mom shouted to me. I then walked back down the stairs
"Well maybe you should have been home and been parents instead of always being at work and coming home and acting like you're parents!" I was so angry at them. I went back upstairs and locked my door.
I paced around my room thinking. Thinking about how angry I was, thinking about how lousy my parents are at being actual parents. After pacing for about 15 minutes, I laid on my bed and I glanced over at my desk which had a picture of Vic and I. My Vic, he was so perfect. I got up and walked over to my windows. I was able to see Vic's house from my window. I wanted to see him. I wanted to escape this insane house that I live in. There was no way that my parents were gonna let me walk out of the front door. I wanted to leave the house so my only way of getting out is to sneak out my window. I've never snuck out before. It was about 10:30 and if I was gonna leave to Vic's then I'd have to sneak out soon. I walked back to my window and examined how far I'd have to go down. It was pretty far but anything to get out of the house and to see Vic. I opened the window and swung my feet over the edge and I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I hung over the edge now and jumped down, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I then quickly walked through the yard and proceeded to make my way to Vic's house.
I made my way to his front door and hesitated to knock because I didn't know whether his parents were already asleep or if he was asleep for that matter. I brought my knuckles up to the door and knocked three times. A couple minutes passed and I was about to walk back home until I heard someone fidgeting with the locks on the door and I was hoping it was Vic but once the door opened, I saw that it was Mrs.Fuentes.
"Hola Mijo, que tienes?" She sounded tired and concerned.
"Uh, is Vic busy, Mrs.Fuentes?"
"Come in Mijo, he's taking a shower." She inched away from the door to let me in. "What's bothering you Mijo?" In all honesty, Ms.Fuentes was always a better mom to me then my biological mom was.
"Well, my parents were home and we got into an argument and I just wanted to talk to Vic about it." Ms.Fuentes sighed and put her arm around me. She knew all about that my parents are never home cause I would always stay at their house when I was younger.
"Well, do your parents know that you're here?" I have never came over without them knowing. I shook my head and Ms.Fuentes look at my with a disappointed facial expression.
"Mijo, they're probably worrying about you like crazy."
"I don't think so Ms.Fuentes." We then heard the water being turned off which meant that Vic was done with his shower.
"I'll go tell Victor that you're here." She patted my back and made her way upstairs. I waited about 10 minutes and Vic came downstairs. He still looked perfect with his hair all wet and in pjs.
"Jaime, is everything okay?"
"Can we talk?" Vic now had a worried look on his face. "It's not about us. Don't worry." I assured him by pecking his cheek, while making sure none of his family members were around.
"Okay." Vic said smiling. We made our way upstairs and into Vic's room. As we entered his room, I noticed that he had the monkey I won him on his bed, nicely placed.
"What's up Jaime?" Vic said in a concerned tone.
"Vic, my parents and I got into a huge argument. I can't stand it there." I was on the verge of tears. "They're never home, and whenever they are, they try to act like the perfect parents that they aren't." I was now sobbing. All I want is my parents being there for me.
"Jaime, baby." Vic came over to me and held me in his arms. He was such a caring boyfriend. "I don't like to see you in tears. You'll get though this. I love you." Vic was now kissing my cheeks, over and over again. I moved my face so that we were now lips to lips. Vic kissed me the most gentle way possible. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I did same with mine. Vic made me forget about my problems. After we tongue danced, I bit his lip which made him whimper.
"Vic, I love you." I said in a whisper. "I don't want to go home." I said as Vic and I were still holding each other.
"Spend the night with me then." He said as he held my face to his and kissed my nose.
"You sure?" Vic and I were now looking into each others eyes.
"Of course." Vic gave me a reassuring smile. "Let's go to bed. It's late and schools tomorrow." Vic said as we got up. I looked at the clock and it was about 11:25 already. We went to Vic's bed and laid down together. I held on to Vic's waist, as he snuggled into my chest holding the monkey closely to his. I smiled.
"You know we should name the monkey babe." I kissed his cheek as he sighed.
"Oh yeah, what do you have in mind?"
I shrugged. "Uh, I don't know, what do you got?" I'm sort of really bad with names now that I think about it.
"Hmm, how about banana?" Vic turned to me and smiled. "Yeah, I like that my monkey's name is banana."
I looked down and smiled. "Banana it is then, good night baby." I gave him a quick kiss as he snuggled closer to me.
"Goodnight Jaime, I love you."
"I love you too." I laid there just admiring Vic, how perfect he looks when he sleep, the way his mouth slightly trembles, how he breaths in and out with prefect rythem basically. Just everything about him in every aspect of him is perfect.

"Jaime, Jaime?" I heard and I rolled over. It took me a while to open my eyes, and when I looked around I wasn't in my room. But I know this room to well. I smiled as I saw Vic standing in front of me, Pj's and all looking sleepy.
"What?" I asked as I sat up and extended my arms, Vic laughed and sat on my lap kissing all over my face.
"School." Vic said in between the kissing.
I groaned. "Vic I don't have any clothes."
He got up and walked over to his closet. "To bad none of my clothes really fit you except my pull overs. I hope you don't mind wearing the same pants, it's suppose to be cold today so a pull over is what you need, I'll just stick to wearing you're jacket." He giggled as pulled off the pull over off of the hanger. He tossed it at me and smiled. "Hope you don't mind gray."
"Nah, gray is fine." I smiled as I took off my shirt that smelled pretty, pretty decent but still. I threw it in Vic's dirty hamper. He smiled as he saw me standing there in my muscle shirt.
"I must say, I'm happy that my boyfriend is so built and hot." He winked at me, causing me to look down blushing. I put on his sweater and grabbed one of his beanies from his dresser since mines were all at home and I'm not going in there. I looked at my phone and noticed it was dead. Oh well Vic's already right here.
Vic frowned and started messing with my hair. "No that beanie doesn't go like that." He mumbled as he started to fix the beanie on my head, causing me to laugh.
"Thanks for fixing me up for school, mom."
"Oh hush up." He mumbled as grabbed two pairs of black socks, handing me one. "Don't be gross and use your same socks.
I nodded grabbing the socks from his hands and walked over to my shoes, after I was finished Vic and I ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed our teeth. Once we were done with that we walked back to his room, looking at the time to only see it was 6:30. Fucking shit we have a lot of fucking time! I smiled as I locked the door. I walked over to Vic and pushed him back on the bed. He landed with a quiet thud as he looked shocked. I got on the bed and crawled on top of him.
"Uhh Jaime?" He mumbled.
"Shh, don't speak just go." I pushed my finger to his big pink full lips as his eyes were still slightly confused. I leaned down and gently placed my lips onto his neck. I moved my lips up and down his neck, I need to find his sweet spot, he's my boyfriend. I need to know all his sweet spots. And that's just how it's going to be. Vic ran his hands threw my hair causing my (well his) beanie to fall back. I kicked off my shoes as my lips moved up his neck till I latched them onto the spot right in between his ear and jaw.
"Oh," Vic quietly moaned. "Fuck, oh fuck Jaime don't.turn.me.on.right.now.you.little.fuck!" He spat out as his hips buck upward. Oh I guess I found it.
"Found your sweet spot." I laughed as I started to suck harder. Little of his quiet uhh's began to fill the air as I stradled his hips slightly. I looked down due to something poking me. Oh shit. I didn't mean to. I quickly jumped off as Vic started to whine.
"I didn't mean to." I gasped as I put my shoes back on. I want to take this slow, I mean sexually. There's no way in hell Vic's getting my dick to easily like I'm pretty sure he think he can. He has to earn it.
"But Jaime, I want you so bad." He groaned as I laughed.
"Nope, not yet." I quietly walked over to the window and looked down.
"Don't worry my parents are gone, they leave to work at five." Vic said reading my mind.
"Is Mike still asleep?" I asked, facing him.
"Most likely." He sighed as he rubbed his neck.
I bent down and grabbed the beanie from the floor and put on my shoes. I walked over to Vic and grabbed his face and pulled it in, kissing his face. He smiled as we pulled away. He got up and walked to the mirror and he groaned. "How am I going to explain this to people Jaime?! Just couldn't keep you're hungry ass of me!" He laughed as he shook his head.
"Hey you being my boyfriend I must know all the things that turn you on, and right now I found one."
"Boy sex turns me on." He laughed.
"You make it sound so gross." I shook my head and opened his door, quickly walking down stairs.
"Oh come on I was kidding!" He was laughing behind me. We walked downstairs to it being vacant. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl from the cabinets in Vic's house I'll have some cereal for now. I looked on top of his fridge and grabbed a bowl of lucky charms as Vic grabbed some waffles from the freezer. He popped some into the toaster and started walking to Mike's room, slightly swaying his hips. Holly fuck that's hot.
"Mike wake up if you want breakfast!" Vic pounded on his younger brothers door. What was funny about Mike is that he looks older than Vic. Even though Vic is older and everything. Vic's just so tiny and cute and perfect. He then came walking back.
"Do you think he'll get up?" I asked as I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk, pouring it into my bowl.
"Oh he'll come alright, it's food."
I laughed as Mike's door swung open and he came running out. "Food!" He screamed stealing my bowl of cereal.
"Seriously Mikey get your own!" Vic stuck his tongue out.
"Oh yeah hey Hime." Mike smiled as he sat down and started eating my cereal.
"Hey Mike." I waved and laughed as I got another bowl and started pouring the cereal again.
The waffles popped out and I grabbed two for Mike. "Here you go fat ass!" I shook my head laughing. Making fun of Mike like this is sure what me and him consist of doing. It's fun, he's like the little brother I always wanted. I have an older brother, but he moved out years ago, and since my parents aren't even parents he really doesn't come and see them, it's rare. I took a seat next to Mike eating my cereal and Mike looked up.
"You spent the night?" Mike slurred with his mouth full.
I shook my head chuckling. "Yeah, my parents were being asses and I wanted to come here since you know you guys are better." I took a bite of my cereal and nugged Mike on his sides causing him to laugh.
"We're so better, no offense Jaime but you're parents are sort of mean when I'm there." Mike looked around.
"Yeah I know and I'm sorry about that." I shrugged. My parents are really rude. Ugh, I can't wait to leave that hell hole. I love San Diego so much but I hate my house. I want to leave.
"It's okay." Mike mumbled as he started to drink his milk.
"You better drink all of that Mikey!" Vic glared at his little brother.
"Okay okay I'm sorry, MOM!" Mike laughed as he walked over to the sink and washed his plate. After he was done he ran upstairs and we heard the water turning own. Mike was in the shower. I got up and washed my plate. Vic looked up at me and threw me up against the fridge. I groaned as my back hit the medal handle. Vic leaned in and gave me a quick kiss and walked away.
"Ouch all that for a kiss?" I laughed and rubbed my back.
He nodded. "Yes."
"Ugh fuck Vic I don't have my back pack."
"We'll go get it Jaime, are your parents home?"
"No most likely no, but babe I don't have my keys so I most likely can't get in."
Vic pulled out his phone sighing. He scrolled threw it and smiled. "I have an idea." He lifted the phone to his ear and after a couple of moments he started to speak. "Tony my man! How would you feel about going to the beach?" He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yes I'm talking about ditching school. So what if we have practice today. Tony are you in or not?" After another moment he smiled. "Alright, I'll call you when we're outside of your house. Yes Jaime and my little brother are coming. Okay bye."
"Where am I going?" Mike asked as he walked down the stairs, a towel wrapped around his waist.
"With us, Mike you don't need to go to school right?" Vic asked as he put his phone in his pocket.
"What do you mean?" He asked as he stood on the stair case thinking.
"You don't have test or anything important today?"
"Not that I know off, why?" Mike asked.
"Come on then we're going to the beach."
"Oh god really, you're actually going to ditch Vic?" Mike shook his head.
"Dude you down or nah?" Vic asked, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah I'm down, is it going to be just us three?"
"No Tony is coming."
"Oh goodie I love Tony!" Mike then ran to his room. "Give me ten minuets then dude you should invite Allie or Vanessa, you know Vic get some girls going since they so have the hots for you."
"Wait no they wouldn't want to come." Vic groaned.
"If you don't invite one of them, I'll invite both dude." Mike slammed his door.
I looked up, giving Vic a small smirk as he shook his head. "Oh, Vic you're looking for a girl friend? I'm surprised." I winked at him laughing.
"Oh shut up." He walked over next to me and placed his head on my shoulder. "I don't want them to come, Jaime what if they try something?"
"Vic calm down it will be okay." I rubbed his back.
Moments later Mike came out of his room, fully dressed. "Have you invited one of them?"
"I'll invite Allie." Vic mumbled and pulled out his phone. He scrolled threw it and put it close to his ear.
"Uh Allie, um I was wondering if well see Mike, Tony, Jaime, and I are ditching school today to go to the beach and I thought it would be cool for you to come. Oh, okay you will? I'll call you when I'm outside your house okay? Sounds good alright bye." Vic mumbled and hung up. I looked up at him and he looked in my eyes 'I don't want to do this' were stamped onto them and I frowned. Having the thought that someone kissing my boyfriend wasn't such a pleasing feeling. It made my stomach twist and turn. I let out a small groan and Vic looked up at me, wanting to grab my hand, but with Mike being on the couch next to us, that wouldn't be a very great idea. After five minuets of silence Vic got up and looked at us. "Well then come on then. We have a great day ahead of us."
We all got up and walked to Vic's car. Mike locked the house and we piled in, Mike in the front and me in the back, although I want to be with Vic, it wouldn't be a great idea considering we won't be able to keep our eyes off each other and no one knows. Especially Mike since he's trying to hook Vic up with Allie. Allie is a pretty girl I must say but no she wants Vic and I'm sorry Allie but he's mines. Vic pulled out of the drive way and started driving down the street.
"Who's house first?" Mike asked while smiling.
"Tony's." Vic mumbled and turned the corner. We drove up to this steep hill.
"Tony lives up here?" I asked raising my eyebrows looking at the lines and lines of nice big houses.
"Yep," Vic turned to me and smiled. He mouthed 'I love you.' and turned around. I felt the pit of butterfly's flying in my stomach and couldn't help but to smile like an weirdo. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I quickly looked down. Come on Jaime calm down, Mike's around and you know he can't know just yet. We pulled up to this big house and parked on the curb.
"I'll go get him." Mike said as he was taking off his seat belt. Mike then got out and started walking up the drive way. Vic quickly turned to me.
"I'm sorry about Allie though baby I'm serious." He gently touched my cheek and turned away. Knowing this was the only affection he can show right now bummed me out, but still it was better than none at all right? I leaned my head back on the seat and turned my head looking out the window, seeing Tony and Mike chasing each other across the yard.
"They're friends?" I asked laughing.
"Yeah, great friends actually. Not like me and him though but Mike and Tony really get a long."
"Doesn't everyone get a long with him?" I laughed.
"Yeah he's just great." Vic smiled as Mike and Tony came walking up the door.
"Sup dudes!" Tony said smiling as he but on his seat belt. "Vic I feel like bad asses, you know coach is going to be making us do snakes and suicides until we actually do die for ditching and missing practice you know he has his ways of finding out!" Tony laughed as Vic started to drive.
"Hey man we have to live don't we?" Vic turned back smiling.
"I brought my ball." Tony said as he held up his ball twirling it. "And food, and blankets, my parents weren't home so they didn't see my pack, and towels and blankets." I looked down at all the stuff Tony had.
"So prepared." I laughed. "But are you prepared for me to kick your butt in soccer again?"
"I've been preparing for the tears that come with it." Tony said as we both started to laugh.
"Good, you'll be having a lot of tears, Perry."
"Bring it Preciado." Tony stuck out his tongue as he turned to the window.
We then started to drive down the hill and Vic made a left. In about five minuets we pulled up to a house that I'm guessing is Allie's. Vic took off his seat belt and sighed.
"I'll go get her." He then got out and started walking up to her door.
"Dude he better get with Allie, if he doesn't I swear!" Mike groaned as Tony slowly shot up his head, giving me a look that I wasn't sure how to read. What is he trying to tell me? I looked away ignoring the feeling of confusion and Tony seemed to do the same. I sighed as I saw Vic coming down her yard, his hands in his pockets as he looked down as she was giggling. Vic walked over to the drivers seat as Allie opened the door, causing Tony to slide to middle.
"Allie you know Mike, Tony, Jaime?" Vic motioned as he put on his seat belt and began to drive.
"Oh yes of course. Hi guys."
"Hi." I shyly waved as I began to talk to Tony.
"Dude seriously, I hope this day is worth it." He said to me.
"I know, I hope I don't miss a test or something." I shrugged.
"Well we're missing soccer for this. Hey Vic this better be great!"
"Oh it will." He looked at me and smiled. I looked down smiling. Tony looked at me and him and a small smile crept onto his face as he leaned back. After a good fourty minuets of just talking about non sense and listening to the radio, Vic pulled into seal beach and parked. We got out and looked, it was pretty empty. Witch is normal considering it's Monday. Tony grabbed his bag and Mike started running to the sand.
"I'll race you, soccer boy!" He screamed to Vic as Vic kicked off his shoes.
"No you won't!" He laughed as he dashed right after Mike.
"Hey wait for me!" Tony called out. "Uhh Jaime can you hold this?"
"Yeah sure." I nodded as I held the bag of stuff Tony then ran off into the sand. I guess I'm left with Allie.
"So, do you play sports?" She asked.
"Yeah, I play soccer too."
"Oh really are you good?"
I laughed. "I'm better than Vic."
"Haha yeah right, Vic's best on the team I doubt that."
I held out the stuff for her and she took it, I grabbed Tony's ball and smiled at her. "Well then care to see?"
"Yeah, this should be intresting."
"Oh it will." I called out as I started to leave her behind. Once I made it to the guys (That were wrestling on the sand)
"Hey Vic, lets play a game, first one up to five, you and me?"
"Yeah sure." He got up and Tony and Mike cleared the way.
"Oh this should be good." Mike mumbled as I saw Allie walked next to them. They set some blankets on the floor and took a seat.
"Go Vic!" I heard Allie giggled.
"Jaime so has this game." Tony said laughing.
"I still think Vic has it, does he even play?" I heard Allie say and I rolled my eyes.
We both started taking off our socks and shoes. We both rolled up our jeans and I took off my undershirt and shirt.
"Oh are you serious now?" Vic chuckled looking a me.
I placed the ball in the middle."Stop cheeking me out and come on. Lets get this game started.
"Those rocks are your goal, and those trash cans are mines okay?" He pointed back. The distanced seemed pretty fare.
"Alright, I'll take it easy on you babe." I whispered as he grinned.
"Yeah, don't let me see what you got, we haven't played in a while."
I shrugged. "Alright, give me what you got, and I'll give you what I got, no holding back."
He smiled. "Alright we have a deal." Vic said as he took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.
"May the best man win." I extended my arm as he shook it. "You kick to me." I began walking to where his goal was.
"Kay got it!"
"Ready!" I called out and I saw Vic nod as he kicked the ball in the air, pretty high. He must of been working on his high kicking cause it is better, I'm impressed.
I stopped the ball with my chest and let it drop to the floor in front of my feet. I saw Vic running towards me.
"Come on show me what you got baby." He said as he tried to get the ball in between my feet.
I laughed as I kicked the ball in between his legs (Like I did with Tony) and started sprinting down the sand. Once I was in the distance of my goal I kicked it in between and stared running around.
"Oh goal!" I ran over to ball and handed Vic the ball. "Well you haven't gotten much better." I laughed as he glared at me.
"Oh come on nothing personal just a game."
"Right." Vic mumbled as he placed the ball in the middle.
-
"Oh come on it wasn't that bad." Tony punched his arm as we both sat down out of breath.
"Not scoring is bad!" Vic whined.
"But yet, you're more mad right now? I always beat you." I laughed as I looked at the water.
"You were right Jaime you are good."
"Bitch I'm great!" I shouted as I threw up my arms. We all laughed as we started to calm down and I started to regain my breath.
"Come on Vic, want to go for a walk?" Allie asked Vic.
"Uhh sure." Vic mumbled and got up, walking to Allie.
"Oh get some bro!" Mike called out laughing.
I looked at Tony who was gave Mike a weird face, as I gave Mike one too. Seriously Mike really?
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing, I'm gonna get a smoothie." I mumbled and got up. I began walking away towards the boardwalk where all the shops and stuff where. Hopefully they have a smoothie.
"Jaime!" I heard someone call over to me. I turned around and saw it was Tony.
"Yeah?"
"Can I come along?"
I looked around and back to Tony who was looking down. "Uhh sure dude if you want."
He looked up smiling as we began to walk up the board walk. "Are you liking ditching with us so far?" I laughed.
"Yeah dude it's pretty chill, better than sitting down in class and being at school."
I nodded laughing. "Dude I know right, do you have Mr. West?"
"Yeah!" He groaned at his name.
"Worst World History teacher ever! What period do you have him for?"
"Sixth. How about you?" He asked.
"Fourth."
"He's the worst." He shook his head laughing as we stopped in front of this ice cream store.
"Ice cream and smoothies are close, right?" I looked over at him.
"Yeah, pretty much." He smiled as we walked inside the store laughing.
We walked up to the cashier. "How may I help you too."
"I'll have to Strawberry smoothies and two Oreo Cheescake ice creams in a cup, with two scopes?"
"Alright, anything else?"
"Oh yeah sorry and two chocolate chip cookies." I looked at Tony laughing. "Sorry I'm gonna get you fat."
"Oh it's okay. I'm starving anyways." I took twenty dollars out of my pocket and handed it to the cashier, he gave me back my change and I mumbled a thank you, smiling and Tony and I made our way to the corner table.
"So, how do you feel about Allie liking Vic?"
I looked up at him, my heart racing. What is he saying? Does he know. "Uhh, yeah man if he wants to be with her hey that's cool why would he need my approval?" I think this will buy him, will it? Dear god I hope it does.
"Just uh wondering I guess."
"Oh," I said as I heard the smoothing blending. "Right."
"I mean don't get all worked out dude chill I know Vic is gay he told me."
My eyes widened. "He- he did?"
"I mean he told me how close we were so he could trust me, I don't judge him at all. It's actually great that he's gay and considering I know who he likes and stuff it's quiet, and Allie is a great girl and everything but..."
"She's not even right for Vic?" I finished for him.
"Yeah something like that since Vic makes a right and not straight." He laughed and I smiled.
"That was actually a good one."
"Do you know who Vic likes?" He sort of leaned closer, looking around.
I nibbled at my lips. I have a hard time trusting people. It's my past and all. (Witch I'll never explain to anyone but Vic) Trusting people is just hard since what happened. But, Vic trust Tony enough to know that he's gay, and Vic's scared of judgment and Tony doesn't judge. Like I've said before Tony is a cool guy he really is. I looked back up at him, and he was staring back. As if he were waiting for my answer, and he probably is waiting it. I shut my eyes and let out a small sigh.
"Yeah I do, and we're sort of ummm boyfriends." I mumbled and looked away.
I peaked up and looked at Tony who had the biggest grin on his face. "Wow dude since when?"
"Last night." I shrugged.
"Congrats, I'm so happy for you two, you guys really deserve each other." Tony smiled.
"Thanks." I smiled, that wasn't hard. Maybe I can start to build my trust with Tony. Maybe. Well, I'll think about it.
"Here's your stuff guys!" The cashier called and I got up and got the ice cream and smoothies and cookies and stuff. I walked back down and sat in the same spot putting the tray in the middle. "It's the same thing so it doesn't matter what one you take."
Tony smiled and grabbed a chocolate chip cookie. "Oh and thanks for this."
"Anytime." I smiled.
"So, how did you ask him?"
I lifted and eyebrow. "You really want to know?"
"Of course, I want to know if it's cute or not." I saw him turning red.
"You sound gay right now, and that's coming from me." I said laughing as he flipped me off.
"Please?"
I let out a small sigh. "Alright alright fine. I took him to the fair that we went to all the time when we were kids, and I took him to his favorite restuarnt for dinner. Nothing special or anything." I shrugged although the date was perfect.
"Aww that's cute." Tony smiled with a mouth full of cookie. I couldn't help to laugh.
I picked up my ice cream and took a spoon full, this shit is fucking great. Ugh I love ice cream so much. "Mhm." I mumbled as I continued to eat my ice cream. "I love Oreo so much!" I gasped and groaned.
"Sounds like you're having sex." He laughed and shook his head, picking up his ice cream.
"I'm pretty sure this ice cream is way better than sex." I threw my head back. Seriously this flavor of ice cream is the best.
"Won't be saying that when Vic does you right." He said in a teasing manner.
"Honestly Tone, I can't wait for the sex, especially since he's had relationships in the past, he knows what to do."
"Wait you're a virgin?"
I nodded. "I know lame isn't it?"
"No not at all, you just I don't know."
I laughed "Uh yeah okay dude."
We then finished our ice creams. Smoothies in hands we walked out of the ice cream shop.
"Was yours and Amber's first time magically?" I asked, taking a sip of my smoothie.
"I guess you can say, it was our four months and we went to the beach and kinda did it there at night. If that's magically then yeah I guess but worst fucking feeling is the sand everywhere in places you don't want sand to be." He rolled his eyes. "She really liked it though, and that's all that matters right?"
I nodded. "Of course. I'm sort of nervous."
"Jaime, you'll be fine it's not as scary as you think, and besides it's only like what five, seven minuets if you're lucky? You'll be fine."
"I sure hope so." I groaned.
We walked back to the sand and saw Mike sitting on the towel. "Hey guys looks like Vic got a new girlfriend well maybe I don't know I hope they do get together they would be perfect." Mike shrugged and Tony and I looked at the water to a some what smiling Vic and to a very happy looking Alice.
Tony pulled me to the side. "Mike doesn't know?" Tony whispered quietly.
"No, no one knows but you." I said.
"Oh shit, Jaime this is bad." Tony looked over to see Allie grabbing Vic's hand. "Really really bad, what if they go on a date, only reason why Vic is doing this cause Mike's forcing him!" Tony looked around.
"He just want's the best for his older brother." I shrugged.
"Little does he know you're the best for him!" He looked away and back to me. "Jaime you need to go do something, go tell Allie to come over here and her and I and Mike will go on a bike ride, and you and Vic need to talk about things and get this whole fucked up situation straight."
"Uhh you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure go."
I pulled Tony in for a quick hug and smiled. "Your being a life saver right now."
"Thank me later, just go." Tony then pulled away.
"Hey Mike come on, lets go bike riding or something, it's on me!"
"Okay yeah lets go!" Mike got up. "Vic and Jaime coming too."
"Nah, I'm gonna teach Vic some soccer moves, why don't you take Allie?" I suggested to him.
"Yeah man sounds great."
I ran down the sand and to Vic and Allie. "Allie, Tony and Mike are going to go biking, they want you to go with them."
"Are you guys-"
"Nope I'm gonna teach Vic some new soccer skills." I cut her off before she could even finish.
"Right, well alright." She leaned forward and gave Vic a peck on the lips. "I'll see you in a little then?"
"Yeah" Vic said no emotion behind his voice.
As soon as she walked away and went up to the guys Tony gave me a small wink before they went off. I turned to Vic, my eyebrows slightly raised.
"Jaime, I'm so sorry Mike forced us to bring her here, since it was just suppose to be us four. I'm sorry okay? I just sort of want to throw her in the water, she reminds me why I don't like girls."
I laughed lightly and brought him in for a big hug. He fell into my arms and snuggled into my chest. "I'm sorry." He looked up and kissed me. "Ahh, I've been killing to do that all day baby." I looked down and noticed the sun was about to set. I walked Vic over to the blanket and sat down. "Would you care to watch the sunset with me baby?" I patted the seat next to me.
"I would be honored to, love." He then took a seat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. He grabbed his hand in mines, while he intertwined our fingers and a small smile spread across his face. I kissed the top of his head.
"Tony saved you, it was his idea to take them biking."
"Did you and Tony talk a lot?" He looked up at me.
"Yeah, we did actually he's great." I nodded.
"See I told you." Vic smiled snuggling more into me.
We watched the sunset in silence, enjoying being there together. And really that's all that matters that at the end of the day. That Vic and I are together. No one but us. I'm Vic's and he's mines. I pulled his face to mines and kissed his mouth, lightly tracing his bottom lips with my tongue. I laid down and Vic crawled up on top of me. He pushed his lips forward onto mines. I slightly opened my mouth a little allowing Vic to explore all the corners of my mouth. I bit on Vic's tongue causing him to whimper. I ran my hands up his back and finally we parted, gasping for air.
"Maybe you should get off of me before someone sees." I weakly smiled as he crawled off of me, turning back to make sure that none of them came back, and luckily for us they're out of sight.
"Holy fuck hime you're great at making out, you know that?"
I shrugged. "I'm alright."
We both laughed as the sky started to turn darker, what sucks is that it's only 5:30, stupid day light savings time. It was also a school night and we didn't even go to school.
"Maybe we should leave when they come back so our parents wont bust our nuts and kill the day or something." I began tracing the sand with my finger tips.
"Not before we do something, come on." He nodded his head in the direction of the water. I got up and took his hand in mines.
"Let's just put our feet in." Vic mumbled as he started to role up his jeans from the bottom.
I agreed and rolled up my own. Once I was done I started inching towards the water and yelped as the water touched my toes. It's fucking freezing. I started shivering and whining.
"Vic it's cold!" I chattered as Vic started laughing.
"Come on stop being such a baby." He threw some water at me causing me to freeze.
"Vic!" I yelled out of first off this water is fucking freezing I feel like my toes are going to come off, and it surprised me.
He started running away laughing. I groaned. "Seriously come back."
"You have to catch me!" He continued running.
I stopped and groaned. "We're seriously playing that game?! Come on!" I started to sprint towards him. Once I was in range I ran faster and scooped him up in my arms spinning him around. His laughs filled the air and I couldn't help but to laugh.
"Got you!" I said as sat him down. He crossed his arms and made a pouty face. I kissed his nose and we started to walk back.
"I have to admit that was fun." He laughed as we sat down.
I nodded. "Yes it was." I leaned in to give him a quick peck. I sighed happily as we both laid down on the blanket. After a while of just talking and enjoying each other being alone for a little Tony, Mike, and Allie finally came back. We all packed up and headed back to the car. What a day. We drove back in silence, the only thing that was filling the air was the radio and I'm pretty sure no one was even paying attention. We dropped of Tony first and then Allie. Once we got to her drive way she turned to Vic and smiled.
"See you Friday you two?"
"I guess, yeah." Vic mumbled and she smiled getting out of the car.
"See you then." She closed the door and walked up to her house. I felt my blood boil. Even though Vic was just doing it to get Mike to shut up, still, that still doesn't still get me mad as fucking shit. I rolled my eyes. When Vic dropped me off I felt relieved a little when I saw that my parents cars where still gone.
"Thanks Vic, I had fun." I mumbled getting out.
"Yeah, you're welcome see you Jaime." Vic smiled at me.
"See you Mike." I waved as he waved. I walked over to my front door to only notice I didn't have my keys.
"Shit." I groaned as I walked over to the side gate of my house that leads to my back yard. I found the key my mom keeps inside the floor pot that unlocks the locks. I unlocked it and walked in closing the gate. I grabbed one of the chairs and jumped on it, putting the lock pack. I tossed the key carefully into the flower pot and put the chair back. I walked to my sliding door and found that it was opened. My mom or dad must of left in unlocked. I walked in and closed the door and locked it. I sort of love my house, it's a great house. My parents just kill it. I sighed at it and walked up the stairs and to my room. I turned the knob and it was locked shit I forgot it was. My parents must of not even checked on me before they left in the morning. But then why am I surprised? I walked over to the hall way closet and opened the door, I found the key that opened my room and walked back and jammed the key into the door, slowly unlocking it. I put the key back and closed the hall way door and ran into my room jumping onto the bed. Ugh I'll just sleep until the morning. Today was great but seriously Allie made it suck.
----
Vic's POV
I drove up back to my house and saw that my mom and dad were home. I smiled as I killed the engine of my car and took the keys out.
"Thanks for the day big brother it was great."
I smiled. "Hey you're welcome."
"So you excited for your date with Allie Friday?"
Ugh ew no gross. "Yeah I guess I mean I don't really like her like that but I'll still give it a shot." I shrugged.
"Good, you need a girlfriend." He laughed as we walked to the front door.
"And you need to stop worrying about me and my love life Mike seriously thanks for the concern and I know you're only trying to help but please don't I don't want a girlfriend right now, I really don't need one. I'm already busy as it is. You're lucky I'm even giving this a shot."
I turned the key on the lock and we stepped inside. "Well as long as you give it a try and if you don't like her then fine." Mike mumbled and walked into the kitchen. I'm already fucking pissed at him for making me do all that in front of Jaime. It wasn't even cool. I'm lucky that Jaime is the most understanding guy in the world and understand. I rolled my eyes and followed Mike into the kitchen.
"Hey where have you two been?!" My mom looked up from her news paper and glared at us.
"Mikey and I decided to go see a movie after school with some friends, sorry for not letting you guys know, you guys were busy at work so I didn't want to bother you guys." I said walking over to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle. If anything my mom listens to me without asking questions.
"Is dad still at work?" I asked as I heard Mike go into his room.
"Yeah, he took someones shift for him, won't be back until later tonight.
I looked down and nodded. "Oh alright I just wanted to say hi to him." I looked at the time, it was only 7:30. "Hey mom do you mind if I go over to Jaime's for a little, I haven't really seen him all day." Witch was a lie.
"He didn't go to the movies with you and Mike?" She asked looking up, shock on her face.
"Nah, he didn't want to. I'll be back at eight. Please?" I asked.
"Well alright, be back by eight okay mijo?"
I nodded and walked over and kissed the top of her head. "Thanks mama I'll see you in a little." I called over as I walked out the door. I walked down the street to Jaime's house. Witch took less then three minuets. I finally was on his front door and saw that his parents cars were still gone. I knocked on the door a good five times and waited for the door to swung open. About a minuet later I heard the locks being turned and Jaime, looking tired as ever was standing in the door way.
"Vic what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I don't know." I shrugged. "I couldn't let tonight end like that, I'm sorry that Mike is making me go, and I just came and wanted to hang out with you, it being just you and me."
He sighed and smiled, moving out of the way allowing me to come inside his house. I grabbed his hand as he led me upstairs and too his room. He turned on the light and closed the door behind him.
"We're you trying to sleep?" I asked.
"Yeah but I didn't really have luck." He took the spot next to me and sighed.
"I hope over all you had fun." I smiled rubbing his knee. "I just wanted to check up on you."
"You're so sweet." He said as he crashed his lips onto mines. I quickly opened my mouth and sat on top of him, my breathing increased as he started tugging on my hair, oh I liked that.
"Jaime." I growled from the bottom of my throat. I pulled away from his lips and looked into his eyes, lust, want, sex traced his eyes.
"I-I, I want you." I mumbled.
"You do?" He asked.
"Mhm." I bit my lip as he smiled. I have to take things slow I mean he is a virgin after all. I slowly began to grind my hips onto his, thrusting down, and oh fuck that felt so good. I latched my lips onto his neck causing him to moan slightly, lets just face it neck kissing was the best. He isn't exactly meeting his hips with mines, I guess he doesn't know that since this is his first time ever doing this. At this thought I groaned and lowered my hands to his hips pulling them closer to mines. I continued to rock down as I pulled Jaime in for a hot, needy, too much teeth kiss. He groaned as I began to unbutton his pants, slowly palming him so I can make him more lively down there. My eyes fell to the growing buldge in his pants and a small smirked traced onto my face. He squirmed under me panting a little louder. I pushed Jaime on his back and quickly yanked him off his pants. His cheeks flared red as I took of my shirt. I pulled him in for another kiss. I rode him off his boxers and started pumping him, slowly at first. I don't want to take things to fast. I started going a little faster and faster as Jaime's moans filled the air, causing me to go faster. I lowered myself to Jaime's lower body and I wrapped my hand around his dick. As I was about to put my mouth around it I heard a creek, my body froze. Oh fuck.
"Jaime?!" I heard his dad call out.
"Fucking shit!" I gasped what do we do.
"In the closet!" Jaime whispered pointing to the closet. I quickly obeyed and jumped off my hot, sweaty, naked boyfriend witch I regretted but getting caught by his dad while I was going to suck his dick clean was not in the plans. I picked up my clothes running to the closet. I opened the slidding door and turned to Jaime who was already putting on his pants. Damn he changes fast. I heard him pull out his chair and sit down, he must be acting like he's doing something. The foot steps got closer and closer and I heard the door open.
"What are you doing?" I heard his dad say.
"Just reading this book for English, why what's up?" He asked.
"Nothing, just checking up on you. Wait, why does your room smell like I don't know sex?" His dad asked in a weird tone.
"Kind of happens when you jack off for to long dad." I dropped my clothes and cupped my hands over my mouth, trying to not let any of my laughter escape my lips. No shush shut up Vic.
"Uhh well uhh yeah goodnight." His dad said.
"Goodnight dad." Jaime said, a little humor in his voice. I heard the door shut and after about a minuet the door was sliding open and Jaime was standing in front of me. "Come on." He extended his hand as he helped me out. I quickly got dressed and Jaime opened the door to his room, we heard the shower running. His dad must me in the shower.
"Okay come on." He whispered as he quietly lead me down the stairs. He slowly opened the door and I quickly got out. I gave him a quick kiss. "Goodnight baby I love you."
"I love you too, now go!"
I nodded and ran off as I heard the door being closed. I ran all the way to my house and stopped in front of my door. I turned it and the door flew open. I closed it and quickly locked it. I saw that my mom was now watching t.v. I quickly walked up to her and looked at the time. "Told you I'd be back by eight." I laughed as I kissed her cheek.
"And you're on time, what happened over there, everything is fine between you two?"
I laughed "Yeah everything is great, just wanted to talk to him that's all." Yeah. That's what happened. "Well I'm tired mom I'm gonna go to my room and hopefully sleep."
"Alright I love you Victor." She kissed the top of my head.
"I love you too mom." I turned around and dragged myself upstairs to my room. I quickly shut the door and changed into some P'js and laid down on my bed. Today was uhh rather intresting day. I chuckled to myself as I felt the sleep take over me. Yeah, sleep never sounded so good in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
COCK BLOCK! Oh Jaime's dad cocked blocked so bad oooooooooooooh no! Haha ew no stupid Allie go away no one likes you! Hopefully you liked this chapter as much as we did, it sort of took two days to write and I know it's long but we love you guys that much and it's a make up since we're a little late. Hope we're forgiven. Comments? They make us happy, we love you guys xoxo c':
Title credit: Pierce The Veil asdfghjkl<3333333333333333333333333