Status: Very active

Darling, You'll Be Okay

Chapter 2

I woke up at 6 to my alarm blaring my chemical romance. I groaned and rolled out if bed.
School eww I thought I hate school I hate making new friends. So I decided to keep to myself n not make any friends.
I took out a pair of black skinny jeans and out them on as y hair straightener heated up.i slipped on a red my chemical romance Tagore and a black hoodie. I straightened my dark brown hair with side bangs having over my face.
I found 2 pairs of black studs and put them in my ears .
I walked down stairs iPod in hand ready to get the day over with. It was 6:45 as I walked out the door. I looked at my schedule n placed it in my pocket. The cool breeze was in y hair and I started walking en I noticed the tall boy with the long am hair ,lip ring n 2 tattoos that I could make out we're of. He smiled and jogged alittle meeting me . He stood in front of me extending his hand
"I'm mike, I didn't know i was getting a pretty new neighbor"
I smiled
" I'm Jess"
"Nice to meet you Jess, so where are you from"
We started walking
"Boston "
"Wow that's along way what brings you here"
I choked on words, I was not GAna ruin a chance of a new friend by scaring him off with my problems.
"Oh my mom loves Cali so she decided to move"
He smiled, his smile was so warm and inviting.
"Do u have your schudual?"
Ya I said handing the yellow pice of paper I was mailed 3 weeks ago.
" sweet! We have math, English and study !"
Awesome I smiled maybe this year wouldn't be as bad I thought. We made it to school as the bell rang keening we had 5 minutes to get to class. I had history first which mike led me to and then gave me instructions to wait for him after so he could walk me to English. Which I was relieved he was in.
I walked into the class n felt eyes looking at me . And some girls were laughing and pointing
"Hey look we got a freak in class!" Everyone started to laugh.
Great I was already labled.
The class went on n I stayed outside. It waiting for mike.
" hey stranger, how was it"
"Fine I mumbled as I followed him.
The day flew by as I grew closer to mike I actually made a friend.
We started for home. We wales to my house as I was about to turn he said
"Hey wait, Jess wana hang at my house? I want you to meet my brother and my 2 friends you'll get along well. Your all crazy and weird"
I smiled lightly pushing his arm.
"Sure I'd love to let me tell my mom first."
I ran into the house leaving mike outside witing
"Who's that? Corey shouted from te living too looking out the window at mike"
"'T friend now beat it cor and don't freak him out by creeping on him"
I found my mom and told her I was going to hang with my new friend who happened to be my neighbors.she smiled and hugged me. "Alight be safe and be home by midnight!
I walke out the door ad smiled as mike led me to his house. He opened the door and what I didn't Relize then was this was the moment that changed my life forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you guys like it?