Status: Very active

Darling, You'll Be Okay

3

As we started to open the door I heard a yell
"Jaime unfair!!"
We walked into the boy with Spikey hair holding the tiny one and body slamming him in the couch.
Mike then slammed the door making the 3 wrestling boys look up.
"Hey Mikey!"
The short one called jumping up from the couch
"Why don't you introduce us to your beautiful friend here"
I blushed as the other 2 boys walked over and smiled
"Guys this is Jessica she just moved here and she also lives in the house across the street"
"Hey Jessica , I'm vic, mikes older rother"the short one said with a sweet smile holding out his hand.
"Nice to meet you vic but umm I don't do handshakes, only hugs"
He smiled and pulled me Ito a soft warm hug.
"Hey what about me! "The spikes haired one shouted in back of me
I smiled turned around and extended my arms
He quickly grabbed me into a right hug swinging me around .
"I'm Jaimee!!"
I laughed as I was set down "hello Jaime "
Next the taler one with Gauges was Shipley looking at me.
"Come here" I stated as he smiled and ave me a warm embracing hug.
"Welcome vic giggled come in we were just about to watch a movie wana join?" They all gave me puppy dog pouts and eyes
"Why not!" I said
"Yay" Jaime shouted picking me up and running to the couch
"Jaime!! Let me go goof ball!" I shouted between laughter.
He plopped me on the couch and sat next to me.
"Sorry chica" he said putting his arm on y shoulder.
Vic plopped down next to me so I was between him and Jaime.
"So Jessica what do you want to watch" vic said
"Ha call me Jess please, and I don't care."
"Harry potter!" I heard Mikey shout walking from the kitchen with 5 Pepsis in his hand
" that sous fine to me" I said
"Yes!! " he shouted and ran to his room to get the movie
He put the disk in and jumped on the couch next to vic tony going next to Jaime and we watched the movie on the big tv.
By the time it was over it was 6
"Hey Jess wana stay for dinner?"
" no it's okay I wouldn't wana intrude you just met me. Ill just go home or walk to the store and get something"
"Don't be stupid and stay over for dinner , or atleast come out with us because we're going to Taco Bell"vic said with a smile.
I smiled "I don't know"..
They all looked at me with puppy dog eyes once again
"Fine!" Wow you guys just don't take no as a answere don't you?"
" not from a pretty girl like you " Mikey said outing his hand on my waist
"Let's go! I starving "
Jaime yelled as he once again picked me up and threw me over his shoulder out the door.
They all laughed and followed
" hey ! Bro I need my shoes!"
"I got them " vic shouted laughing and following us with my red vans. Jaime put me in the passage her seat n took te drivers seat while everyone else got it . And for those hours I was with then I alctaly felt happy.
We got to Taco Bell and a wave of fear shook me when I noticed my sleeves had rolled up and Jaime was staring at the teah cuts.
"Jes-"
E was cut off by vic
"Everybody ready?"
Thank god he didn't know how much I was saved by his words.
We got out of the car and I went to walk away but mikegrabbed me hugging me. Ill se you tomorrow? "
I nodded and gave the boys hugs n my phone number n headed to my room. To do what I always did after a rough day of memories .i closed my door and took the cold blade just when I got a text from Jaime. I ignored it and went back to the blade. It's smooth cool blade making me already feel better as I went across my wrists .
It'll be okay.
Another lie