Status: Very active

Darling, You'll Be Okay

Chapter 6

"What are you doing here" I said shocked that he dared to show his face.he led me to the living room
It had been 5weeks since I moved here
" I came to visit you, I missed you jess"
"Don't you meen you miss abusing me"? I said harshly
"Oh shut up you ungrateful bitch"
"You dot know how to handle people . Do you even have friends at all? Or do u treat them like this"? He spat
"Actually Ido asshole " I said standing up " I'm going with them now thy care about me"
He slapped me
" no they don't ha. Poor child . No one could care for you. I'm only here to collect money from ur mother and get out of here."
"Fine leave I hate you anyway" I said
" another snack this time harder" I was tearing up
" no I'm staying here for 7days so get used to it "
"Fine I'm not staying here then . Get ur money n get out in 7days"
He slappede even harder and my nose started to bleed he then shoved me into a table knocking over a picture frame sending glass over the floor cutting the palm of my Han open.
I bulted up crying and packed my bags for a week worth and left a note for Corey n my mom.
I got in the living room about to leave when something hard hit me in the head. Not waiting time I opened the door
"See you in he'll" I screamed running to Vic's wiping my face hoping I didn't have a bruise.
I opened the door to see vic in the living room watching the tv not looking up.
"Hey chica mike and tony went to get pizza and Jaimes in the shower."

" v-v-vic ? Can I please stay here till next Wednesday if not its okay."
"Of course" he said shocked looking up
" what happend?"
"My dads ere. We left him in Boston n he's here for a week n if I stay there it won't be good"
" what do you meen. Jess what's that hand print on ur face? Does he abuse you??"
" yeah he does. But he's leaving its okay. Dot worry"
"Jess . No it's not. I don't know you went through all of this he started to tear."
I nodded and he pulled me into a hug . I started tic cry.then I
Relized my hand was still bleeding
"Shit Vic my hand I said holding it up and showing how bloody it was
I went to the bathroom and stoppe the bleeding it eventually did and I got out seeing Jaime n vic on the couch I sat between them.
The embraced me and we watched tv
My fathers words ringing in my ear.
" they don't care"
"No friends"
I couldn't take it I sprang up n told them everything .he said
" it's not true chica! We love you" Jaime said
" now lets not think about the bad anymore .
"If you have a bad thought sho it away if it won't tell me and il help u take it mind off it . You need to begin to be happy" Jaime said
" your right jaim when are never right"
"Never I'm smart " he said
Vic chuckled
"Yeah right you have the attention span if a fish."
"Hey . Your mean" he said frownig
I died laughing .
They would make it better they always did
" hey we got pizza!" Mike shouted
" oh hey Jess fancy seeing you here " he joked.
"We'll get use to it I'm staying over for a week. While my dad visits "
"Sleepover!!" Mikey screamed and we ran and ate pizza and watched movies whic is what we did the rest of the week I stayed over besides trip to the mall beach and bowling. I knew it was safe to go wen I saw my dads ugly car leaving and I decided i couldgo home that night.
I left the sad boys , they were always sad when I left even though our houses were across from eachother
I went in te house and hugged Corey. And my mom.
"I'm sorry Jess" she said
"It's okay mommy I love you."
We sat in the dinning room and started to finisht dinner when I looked out the window to the boys having a water fight trying to wash their cars. I started to laugh as I saw vic running with the hose , bucket on his head spraying Jaime and Mikey and tony throwing suds at eachother. My mom joined in ok the laughter.
"They're great boys"
" i know "I said with a smile as vicwas now running in the street good thing out street was a side street with a dead end that rarely had cars on it.
Jaime sprinting after him with the hose and tony and mike shortly after with suds over them.my mom came back in the room with five towels and handed them to me. Why five i sure a hell wouldn't join them.
I put my phone down walked out.
And screamed
"Keep the noise down you dirty Mexicans!" I laughed at myself putting the towels on the step soon enough to have mike grab me and start running.
"Let me down you Mexican"
He laughed
"Never !" He started to run and Jaime was over spraying me I got out of his grasp and tried to run awaybut I was picked up again laughing out of my mind. This time by toy.
"Not so fast princess"
After a hour of being soaked we sat on my pours drying off .
" you guys suck " I said smiling
" we love you too they all said smiling.
Well I have homework to do so do you Mikey
He groaned
" I'll se you tomorrow's love you guys" as I said hugging them and going inside.
" those boys areal energetic " im glad you havefriends like then "my mom said laughing handing me a drink
" I know " I laughed watching them wrestle each-other before going inside
I walked upstairs and put on warm cloths. I passed out truly happy for one night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you his like it?? I do I love this chaoter