Status: Finally completed after 7 years of work!

So Long and Goodnight...

I Love The Smell Of Concerts In The Morning

You cringed and sank under the soft covers as bright sunlight hit your face.
You heard an array of angry hisses as the guys had the same reaction to the light as you did.

"Hey," Mikey said from somewhere in his blanket cave. "What're you trying to do? Kill us?"
"Rise and shine my little vampires," Don said turning away from the thick black curtains he had just pulled aside to reveal the light of the evil sun.

"Ugh," Gerard groaned from beside you, shielding his eyes with his arm. "What time is it," he asked groggily.

"Noon" he paused to look at his watch. "0 five," he finished with a warm smile.

"What time does the concert start," Frank asked, already fully awake. Crazy morning people.

"9:00," Don replied matter-of-factly. "You guys should really get up though. By the time you get ready it'll be time to leave," he joked.

"Yeah, ok. We're up," Gerard said sitting up. In doing so he pulled the blankets away from your face and warm sunlight splashed all over it. You hissed and rolled toward him trying to get away from it. He laughed.

"Ha. I don't think so, Lana. Time to get up." He gave you a playful push but it was a bit stronger than he had intended and you wound up rolling off the bed and onto the floor. Everyone started cracking up and even you started laughing a little. It was impossible to stay mad at any of them for more than five seconds. When you finally caught your breath you got up and punched Gerard in the arm. He just laughed more. Ray and Bob were up now too but there was still one missing ...Mikey. The five of you all stood up, walked over to the pile of blankets on the floor and threw them back to reveal the half awake Micheal Way.

"Time to get up, little brother," Gerard said affectionately as he reached for your still full glass of water from the night before.

Seconds later Mikey was drenched and cussing Gerard out loud enough to bring Don back into the room.

"What the hell is going on in here," he asked even before the door was fully open. When he saw his younger son drenched in water and still semi-wrapped in the blankets on the ground, his older son holding an empty glass with an evil grin on his face, and the rest of you backing away from Mikey like he was a Great White Shark on the hunt he put it together himself and had to fight to hold back the laughter that threatened to erupt from him.

"DAD!" Mikey shouted. "NOT FUNNY!"

"Oh. Right. Yeah. Well," he was trying to put on a serious face as he shifted his gaze to Gerard. "You know, Gerard, that wasn't a very nice thing to do to your little brother." He glanced again at his wet son and after a second of trying to hide it he burst out in laughter again, followed by Gerard. "Well I tried," Don said stepping back out of the room and leaving the door open behind him.

Mikey fixed his death glare on Gerard as he slowly rose to his feet. Gerard was still laughing but stopped as soon as he saw the fire in his little brothers' eyes.

"Shit," Gerard said as he sprinted out of the bedroom door, tossing the glass cup at you.

You caught it in mid laugh and walked out the door and downstairs to the kitchen. A few minutes later the whole "water thing" had apparently been worked out between the Way brothers and the daily "battle over the bathroom" commenced.

There were two bathrooms in the house, one upstairs and one downstairs. Half of the group kind of migrated to the upstairs one and the other half to the one downstairs. By the time everyone had taken a shower, brushed their teeth, got dressed and, in your case, straightened their hair, painted their nails and did their makeup it was 5:00.

You had put on a black "Disturbed" t-shirt, Franks black AFI sweater, and a pair of Gerard's baggy black pants with like two million pockets and zippers on them. You straightened your hair, did your makeup, and quickly painted your nails a shimmering black. When you were done you went downstairs where the guys were watching MADE on MTV. It was the episode where the preppy ass cheerleader wanted to be made into a hardcore punk.

'Pssh,' you thought to yourself. 'If it were me, I would just punch her in the mouth and walk away. Anything to make her stop cheering like a moron.'

Frank, Gerard and Ray occupied the couch against the wall. Bob was sprawled out on the couch opposite that one and Mikey lay on his stomach on the floor, his head propped up by his elbows and no more than three inches away from the screen. You rolled your eyes but resisted the urge to backhand him for now. You went over to the couch that held Ray, Frank, and Gerard and plopped down on their laps.

"Hey, guys," you said smiling up at Gerard since his lap was the one cradling your head.

"Hey," all three replied in unison, not even phased that you had just turned their laps into your own personal lounge.

"Sooo what now?" you asked.

"Huh?" Gerard said, finally tearing his gaze away from the TV and looking quizzically down at you.

"I'm bored. What're we gonna do till it's time to leave for the concert?"

"I don't know," he said narrowing his eyes in thought. "I just thought we'd hang out play video games watch TV ya know that stuff."

"Sounds like oodles of fun," you said sarcastically, rolling your eyes and rolling off the guys' laps and into the same position as Mikey on the floor.

"Hahaha," Mikey laughed absentmindedly from his position on the floor, never turning his gaze away from his beloved TV. "You said oodles."

You stared at the back of his head for a moment, eyebrow raised in silent evaluation.

"Something's wrong with you," you finally said, jokingly.

"It's Mikey," Frank offered as an explanation.

You thought on it for a moment and nodded your head.

"Good point."

Mikey flicked you and Frank off without ever glancing away from his precious TV. You all watched TV for a while and, try as you might, you just couldn't focus on the pictures flickering across the screen. Soon your eyes began to get heavy and your head dropped to rest on your crossed arms. Before you knew it, you were sound asleep on the living room floor at the feet of Ray, Frank and the oh so cherished Gerard Arthur Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sigh*
So ...Sleepy ....O_O -_- O_O -_-
It's only ...1:41am.
I usually don't go to bed until 4:00 in the morning.
Why is my body being weird today?
Oh ...comments?
lol.

XOXO
-Muffin

Chapter Title Cred: Myshelf ...I mean myself ...Shelves can't name chapters. ><