‹ Prequel: Where Did the Love Go?

Love Is Forever

Ch.14

“Are you ready for your surprise?” Sidney asked when I got home from my weekend at the spa. Sidney treated me and my sister to a spa weekend so that I could be relaxed when I was giving birth.

“You mean the spa wasn’t my surprise?” I asked very confused.

“Nope that was just the distraction for the real surprise.” he said with a smirk on his face.

“Sidney. You didn’t have to give me another surprise, the spa was enough.” I said smiling.

“I didn’t do it because I had to, I did it because I wanted too.”

I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“alright close your eyes.” He said and I did as he told me too. I closed my eyes and he grabbed my hand and started walking me somewhere.

I heard a door open and I wanted desperately to open my eyes.

“Can I open them yet?” I asked Sidney.

“No not yet.” He said and I felt him walk behind me and press his body against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist with his hands laying on my baby bump.

“Okay you can open them.” Sidney said and I immediately opened my eyes. I looked into the baby nursery that had been completely transformed. Before we just had a crib with pink sheets and pink walls, because we didn’t have the time to decorate it completely, but now it was completely decorated.

It had to be one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. I felt the tears begin to form in my eyes, and before I knew it, I was crying. I couldn’t help it, it was perfect.

“You can go in you know.” Sidney said laughing slightly

“I know, I just don’t want to mess it up. It’s too perfect.” I said still in awe of the beautiful room standing before me.

“Go in and look around.” Sidney said

I took a step forward and I still couldn’t believe it, I was at a loss of words. No words can currently describe how I am feeling about this room. It was one of those rooms that little girls always dreamed of having. Hell I wish my bedroom looked like that now. It was perfect, I saw the beautiful crib that was in the shape of the carriage from Cinderella and it was all pink and had some of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

“So what do you think?” Sidney asked walking up behind me and resting his hands around my waist.

“I think it’s the most perfect thing that I have ever seen.” I said and I turned around in his arms so that I was facing him.

“I love it Sidney, I really love it, I cant believe that you did all of this for me.” I said and I gave him a deep passionate kiss. I didn’t want to break the kiss, I wanted to stay right there and show him just how much I loved him and the room.

“When did you do all of this?” I asked still not believing the beautiful room around me.

“I have been talking to an interior designer for a while, and then some people came over this weekend and installed it all.” he said

“what did I do to deserve a husband like you?” I asked smiling.

“You just were you. that’s why I love you.” he said and he kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, and I wasn’t going to pull away, but then I heard my name being called.

“Mommy!! Mommy!” I heard Brent yell from down stairs.

“I’m up here with daddy!” I said and I waited for our two sons to come running through the door any minute. A few minutes later, Sidney and Brent ran through the door and ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. I havent seen them in three days, and I missed them like crazy. My parents decided to come and stay with us so that when I did go into labor, they could watch the boys for us.

“I missed you mommy!” Brent said still hugging my legs. I bent down and gave them both a kiss on the forehead.

“I missed you too.” I said

“I missed both of you.” I said looking at them smiling. I got back up with the help of Sidney and looked down at the boys.

“Do you like the room?” I asked smiling.

“yes! What is it?” they both asked

“Its for your sister when we bring her home. Daddy did this all for me. isn’t that sweet.” I said smiling at Sidney. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I sat down on the couch against the wall and Sidney and the boys soon followed and came over and sat down next to me.

“So what did you boys do all weekend without me?” I asked as Brent sat in my lap and Sidney had Sid Jr. in his lap.

“Well daddy took us to see a movie on Friday, and grandma and grandpa took us to chucky cheese yesterday and then today they took us to the zoo!” Brent said smiling.

“It sounds like you had a busy weekend.” I said smiling.

“We did!” Brent said

“What animals did you see at the zoo?” I asked

“We saw lions and tigers and giraffes and penguins!” Sidney Jr. said excitedly about the penguins.

“You saw penguins?” I asked smiling.

“Yeah we saw penguins.” He answered yawning.

I looked over and saw that both of them had fallen asleep. Sidney just laughed and got up. He picked up both of them.

“I think they need a nap.” I said to Sidney laughing as I looked down at their sleeping bodies. They looked like little angels.

“Yeah I’ll go put them down.” Sidney said smiling.

“Do you need any help?” I asked

“No I got it. I’ll be right back.” Sidney said

“Okay babe.” I said and he walked out and carried them to their rooms.
A few minutes later Sidney came back and sat down next to me on the couch. He laid down and I rested my head on his chest. He had one hand on my stomach and the other was wrapped around my body.

“Can you believe that its baby number three?” Sidney asked

“No I cant believe it. It feels like we just had our first date yesterday.”

“It does.” he said and he kissed me softly on the lips.

“So did you think of any names?” Sidney asked

“Well I like Lily and Jennifer and Tanya but I really don’t know, girls names are so much harder then boys names.” I said laughing “What names were you thinking?”

“I like all of those. Tanya Crosby? I think it sounds good. I’m clueless too.” he said and I looked up at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

“I guess when we find a name it will just seem like the right one you know?” I said

“Yeah we have time, we have about a week or less.” Sidney said laughing

“Hey since when do we plan things in advance?” I asked laughing

“That is true.” he said and he kissed me once more.

“I really love the room Sidney.” I said smiling.

“Good, I’m glad you like it.” he said and he ran his hand up and down my arm and it made me smile, the little things that Sidney does like this, shows me just how much he loves me.