‹ Prequel: Where Did the Love Go?

Love Is Forever

Ch. 5

THERE IS SOME SEXUAL LANUGAGE IN THIS!!!!!!! DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU!

Later that week, Sidney and I went to the doctor to make sure that everything was going good for the baby.

“Hello Nicole.” The doctor said as he came in the room.

“Sidney.” he said as he stuck out his hand to shake Sidney’s. Doctor White has been the doctor to deliver both of my sons, and I wanted him to deliver our third. Sidney and I decided that we wanted to know what the sex of the baby was before I gave birth.

The doctor asked me a few questions and told me to lift my shirt. I pulled my shirt up past my stomach and he put the cold jelly on my stomach. Sidney grabbed my hand because he knew that I was always ticklish.

“Congratulations! You are having a girl and she seems very healthy.” the doctor said. I looked up at Sidney and he had a huge smile on his face. He looked down at me and then gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“It’s a girl!” Sid said in a very excited tone. “a little girl.” Sid said with a huge smile. I was truly happy, I had my husband back, two healthy sons and a healthy little girl on the way. The doctor went over the normal things like what I needed to avoid eating and what I had take like vitamins. Of course I knew all this stuff, but he had to go over it anyway.

We walked out of the doctors office a little while later and Sid walked me around the car and opened the door for me. I was just about to get in when he stopped me.

“wait Nicole.” He said

“What’s wrong Sid?” I asked

“I love you so much Nicole Crosby. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. You have given me everything I could ever ask for and more. I am so happy right now I could skip. I just want you to know that I love you.” he said and he gave me a small kiss. That had to be one of the sweetest things that anyone, including him has ever said to me. I couldn’t stop smiling after that. I pulled him into me and I gave him a very long passionate kiss. He was incredible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went shopping and got all the stuff that we needed for a baby. Sid was so cute when he shopped for babies, especially ours. He wanted to get everything and anything that we needed or would ever need.

"Sid we don't need everything today." I said as he added what seemed like the 100th item into our cart.

"yes we do. Come on babe. it's the season I am going to be traveling all the time for the next couple months. Let me have fun while I still can." he said laughing

"Whats this?" Sid asked picking up a chair.

"its a bouncy chair." I said

"What do you do with it?" he asked

" you put the baby in it and it bounces like a trampoline just not as violent as a trampoline. The baby has alot of fun in it." i said

"Do they make these for adults? I bet we would have fun with one of these." he said laughing and he gave me a wink.

"Sidney!!" I said in a very serious tone. He just looked at me with his big puppy dog eyes. Then we both started laughing. I couldn't stay mad at Sidney. I kissed him

"maybe we can get one for us." i said with a wink. He pulled me into his body and gave me a million kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was starving by the time we finished so we decided to go out and eat. We sat down at a restaurant and we just started talking.

“Well look who we have here.” Someone said and I looked up and there was Kris Letang.

“Tangers.” I said jumping up and giving him a hug. He picked me up and spun me around.

“easy letting she’s fragile.” Sidney said giving him a dirty look.

“What do you mean she fragile?” He asked

“I’m pregnant!” I said smiling

“Your pregnant?! Way to go Sid.” he said laughing

“thanks man.” Sid said with a laugh. We said goodbye to Kris and we finished our meal. We went home and watched a movie with our two boys.

We carried them up to bed, and then Sid and I went to go hang out in our bedroom.

We laid down on the bed and Sidney pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.
“mmm you smell good.” Sid said as he smelled my hair.

“Thanks.” I said smiling. I felt his hand gently run up and down my back. It sent chills down my body, and Sid noticed. He laughed and pulled the blankets up over us.

I got up to move and then I looked over at Sid and he had a huge smirk on his face. I got up and went to go sit on him so I was straddling his hips. I leaned down and kissed him. Before I knew it he had his hands playing with the inside of my shirt, and then with one swift motion my shirt went flying to the floor. I got up and I was standing on the bed and I unbuttoned my jeans and without warning Sid tugged them off. He had a huge grin on his face.
We both just smiled at each other and we made love. We sat there a little while later out of breathe.

“I forgot how horny you are when your pregnant.” sid said laughing

“Hey I’m horny all the time.” I said laughing.

“Oh yes I forgot. You look so pretty when your all sweaty.” he said moving over in the bed so that he was facing me. He put his hand on my face and ran it down my body.

“that’s just gross Sid. I look disgusting when I am sweaty.” I said laughing

“I’m gonna go take a shower.” I said to Sid. I easily could have gotten out of the bed on my side but I decided to be funny, so I rolled over onto Sidney. I should have realized he was going to do this. Before I knew it he had his arms around me and I saw stuck on top of him. I laughed and leaned down and kissed him.

He still didn’t let go of me.

“let go of me sid.” I said laughing

“Nope.”

“Come on sid. Let go of me or else…”

“or else what?” he asked

“Or else I wont let you shower with me.” I said smiling. Before I knew it he was carrying me bridal shower into the shower and then we took a shower and got out and I fell asleep in Sidney’s arms.