Status: Complete

In Love With a Criminal

2/6

It had been a few days since I had last saw Clyde. He hadn’t made bail and apparently he had a partner in the “burying Darby’s defense attorney, alive” crime. Clyde had been moved to solitary confinement for killing his cell mate with a bone. Things were out of control and it felt like it was going to get worse. I came to see him and get him to realize that what he was doing is crazy. He wasn’t thinking straight at all. Hopefully I can get thought to him though. He was going down that dark road fast. I wanted to stop all of this. I was being pulled towards him like a moth to a fire. I don’t know how he could have such an effect on me, but he did. I was falling for him hard, and fast.
Guards brought me to his cell, letting me in. Many fought about me going in there with him earlier, but I stuck to my argument, being headstrong. “You can leave,” I told the guards.
“But,” they objectified.
“Leave!” The guards nodded and left. Clyde was sitting on his small single bed. Within the cell there was almost no light, it was so dark. “Clyde, what are you doing?”
“What do you mean?”
“Bill, your cell mate, and fighting with the judge,” I explained.
“The system is corrupt; it’s all going to fall.”
“You’re taking this too far; please stop before you really hurt someone or yourself!”
“I am not going to stop!”
“Would your family want this?” I pleaded.
“They don’t want anything! They’re dead!” He had become such a heartless man. I imagine he once was a great, strong, and loving man but all there was now is a broken shell of his former self. There is no way I am going to get through to him.
“Goodbye Clyde, I had hoped that part of you hadn’t turned into this heartless monster that you are, but I can see now that I was wrong.” My heart was softly breaking as I tried to suck back the tears that were trying to get out. I was being such a fool. Why am I even falling for a man like him; a criminal. God, I’m a wreck. Clyde stood, coming close to me. I stepped back till I hit the cold brick wall. Worry beginning to fill me.
“Do you really feel I have become heartless, Emma?” He said as his hand slid down my cheek, caressing it.
“You made yourself into a monster.” Clyde pushed his lips against mine. It felt amazing, my whole being shuddered. His lips felt warm and soft but too soon he pulled away, leaving a void that needed to be filled. “Clyde, please, don’t stop.” I said, pulling him closer to me. Our lips met again in a passionate intertwine. Our tongues were in a lustful fight as his hands roamed my body. It was perfect. We broke apart; I took notice of his eyes. They were soft and gentle, unlike before when they were full of revenge.
“Am I still a monster?”
“I don’t know what to think anymore. You made me lose my train of thought.”
“This doesn’t change what I have to do.” Anger filled me as I pushed him away. I couldn’t believe him. He was going to murder a lot of people; I take back what I said about not knowing.
“You’re a monster,” I said, slapping him hard. “Guards,” I yelled. Hoping they would get me out quickly and they did. I didn’t want to see him again. I was never coming back here. It was a mistake; everything about him was a mistake. Clyde Shelton was a heartless monster who didn’t care about anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
4 more chapter to go lol