Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

The Rooftop Grill Part II

"Thank you," Derek and I said in unison. When the host walked away Derek pulled out my chair for me, I sat down as he helped push me in. I could not stop smiling, I have never had a guy pull out and push in a chair for me before. I felt like Derek was treating me like how a woman should be treated on a first date. He was definitely doing everything right so far.

"Thank you Derek!"

"You're welcome."

"Wow, this is so nice," I said with my mouth gaping open, which I suddenly closed after I had realized I was geeking out a little too much. I just was still so surprised that I was on a date with this guy at the Hollywood Bowl, it was like a dream.

"I agree," Derek nodded in approval. I looked over at him, he was looking down at his menu. I smiled as he looked up and noticed I was staring at him. "What?"

"Nothing."

"What?" He repeated.

"I'm just really happy," I smiled looking over at him again.

"I'm really happy too."

"Good," I told him as we looked at each other once more. However, I decided to look down and finally look at the dinner menu. My smile began to turn into a frown, I noticed that the salads here were twelve dollars which was outrageous. I pretended not to notice the price, after all the greeter did say that we would receive everything for free tonight. I just wondered if Derek had noticed how much just a salad and a drink was. The price was the same as the price of a regular meal at your average restaurant. Just as I was about to ask Derek what he was getting a male server approached our table.

"Welcome to The Rooftop Grill, I'm Edward and I will be your server for this evening. Tonight our special is the Berkshire pork rib chop with a warm fingerling potato salad and grilled asparagus. Can I start you two off with any appetizers?" He asked as Derek looked over at me when his menu in his hands.

"I don't think so, I think we're going to just go straight to dinner and then dessert," Derek said looking at me as he answered. I nodded in agreement, I would much rather prefer dinner and dessert than just an appetizer and dinner.

"Then we can start with drinks. What can I get for you two tonight?

"Just water, please," Derek answered.

"And you?" The server asked me.

"Water, thank you."

"Now are you two ready to order or do you still need time to decide?"

"I still need time, I just can't decide," I said.

"Okay, no problem. I will be back in a few minutes to take your orders."

As the server left Derek asked, "What are you getting?"

"I don't know, I was thinking chicken. What about you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #36: Despite the strange name and description the Berkshire pork rib chop is an actual dinner plate at The Rooftop Grill.

I wanted to apologize for the long hiatus and the prolonging of putting off the writing of this chapter. I've been really busy in college and writing this story has sadly taken a back burner. I will continue this story, however, I may end up submitting chapters in the future at strange times apart. I apologize again and I hope you're enjoying Teen Wolf so far. Thanks for putting up with me!
-turdtwatter

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.
Made by: Bethalu.

Click here to see Derek's outfit.
Made by: Ja-vy.