Status: Active as much as I can. If someone would like to help me create a layout, that'd be great!

We Are a Team.

I'm Gonna Break Him.

I stood outside the interrogation room looking in on David Davis. He sat there, just staring at his hands. The door behind me was opened and Spencer appeared by my side. “How are you gonna handle this?” he crossed his arms. “He can’t talk to women unless he has power over them” I took my hair down from its ponytail and shook it out.

My loose sexy curls now hung down to a little past my chest. “He doesn’t have power over me. I’m gonna break him” Spencer smiled then we were joined by the rest of our team. “Rossi, you used to be a stud” Emily laughed. “How do I look?” he smiled. “He’ll crack within minutes” I adjusted my chest before stepping into the room.

As I shut the door, he looked up at me and gave me a disgusting smile. “So tell me” I said walking behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. “How many women have you killed?” he didn’t answer me. I leaned in closer. “Not gonna talk, huh?” I walked back to the other side of the table.

“That’s okay. We have all those pictures and it may take a while but I’ll make sure you go to jail for every single one” he still didn’t say anything. “That’s fine. Whatever” I started to walk out the door when he finally spoke. “You’re very pretty” I turned around with a smirk on my face. “Yeah. I know. I know I’m your type. And I also know that I intimidate you. You’re too weird for pretty girls to like you” I gave a laugh. “So that’s why you kidnap them and rape them” I put my hands on the table and leaned into him.

“Does it piss you off how much I look like them? Does it worry you that I can kick your ass?” I leaned in even closer. “Does it piss you off that you want me so much and you can’t have me?” I could see him shaking. “So who do I remind you off?” I sat down in the chair. “Could it be your mom? Perhaps the girl you could never have?” I paused. “Oh, I know! I bet it’s your sister” I saw his mouth twitch.

Got him. “What happened, Davis? Did you just get so sick of being rejected that you went for the only person who could stomach you?” I could see his wall breaking. “That poor girl. She was so young. But she didn’t put up with it for long, did she?” “You don’t know anything!” he yelled, standing up and slamming his hands on the table. “I know that she threatened to tell someone and you killed her!” I took the same position as him. “She was your first victim. And you regret it. Now you go around kidnapping other girls who look like her. You rape them and try to change the outcome of her death. But it never works” he slowly sat back down and started to cry.

“Now, you sick son of a bitch, you tell me all of the names of the girls you killed and maybe, just maybe, you won’t go to hell” he sniffed and nodded. As I started taking down names, Rossi came and joined me. Two hours later, an officer came and took him away while Rossi and I walked free. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at a free desk. It wasn’t long before Morgan sat down next to me.

“How’d you know about the sister?” “I’m sorry. I can’t give you all of my secrets. Then you might go after my job” he laughed and took a sip of his coffee. “So what’s everyone doing tonight?” Emily asked the team as we were getting ready to get on the jet. “I was gonna invite everyone out to a movie” Spencer said. Everybody was in except for Morgan and I. “What are you doing?” Garcia asked him.

“Just gonna go home and relax” he looked at me. “What about you?” “I’m gonna workout and sleep” he nodded. “Have fun” we all boarded the jet where we took power naps. Back at the BAU in Virginia, I told my team goodbye and walked away. Before I could get in my car, Morgan stopped me.

“Seriously. How’d you know about the sister?” I shook my head and got in the car. Truth is, I just had a hunch. I wasn’t for sure about it but as soon as I mentioned women from his past, I knew I was right. After working out for 30 minutes I took a shower and went to bed. I knew that in a couple hours I’d be doing the same thing just with different unsubs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forgive me if this chapter sucks! I've never written anything like this so it's all new to me and I'm trying to do the best I can. I haven't even started writing the next chapter so it'll be a couple days before I can post it. I'm gonna start working on it as soon as I can though. Thank you for reading! And a big thank you to my four subscribers! :)