Without You Is How I Disappear

Chapter 2

About three hours later, I started to fix myself to the party. I usually don’t fix myself, because I looks like a dork whatever I do with myself, but some makeup don’t make it worst.
I called Edith and said I was ready.
- Okay, see you at our meeting place and wait for me there; I’ll be there in about ten minutes.
I’ll decided to go right after I was ready, but then I remember my fight with mother this day. Maybe she doesn’t want me to go on a party when we have fighted? I must sneak out the house.
As a habit, I opened the window, hang my bag on my hip and took the first step out of the window. I took a deep breath and climb out, and closed the window after me. I climbed down to the ground and smiled to myself. This was easy.
I speed up my steps and jog the last meters to Edith who stood and waited for me.
- It takes a long time for you to get here, she said.
I nod and said “It was because of my mother”, and she understand me.
We walk together to the subway and took the first best train to Hasten Hills Block, where the party organize.
- I have a feeling that this will be a good party.
First now I understand that Edith talked to me.
- I don’t know... Ehh...
She looked weird at me.
- You are supposed to love parties. What’s up with you, girl?
- I don’t know! Really! I want to go on a party, but... yeah, what the hell. Let’s have a fun time.
And then the train stopped on Hasten Hills Block and we left it.
When we arrived to the party, we charmed the guards, because we were only 18 and the party was from 20 year peoples, but we get in.
There were a lot of peoples in there, girls and boys mixed. They all danced, drank, smoked, felled because of all the alcohol and... Stuff like that.
- This is what I call life is, Edith said and started to dance with a blonde guy with a nice smile.
I took a chair and sat down. A boy saw me and came to me and looked nice.
- Do you want to dance? He said.
I looked at him. No, no porny about him. Why not?
- Okay, I said and he took me up to the dance floor.
We danced. And danced. And after a while he asked me if he could by me a drink.
- Yeah please. A beer, I said. I liked beer, but don’t ask why.
He leaved my and go to buy the drinks. I sat down and looked at all the other peoples. They so many...
- Here you are.
- Oh, thank you so much! I said and take a gulp.
He taked the seat beside me and I saw him smile.
- You are cute, he said.
This started to be creepy. I think I must escape.
- Eh... yes... You, I think is must search for my friend now. Bye. And thanks for the drink.
Quickly I run for Edith. She sat and drank a Martini.
- Hello, I said and she looked at me and smile.
- Hi! Did you get any?
- No. Not exactly. A guy was kind of ... disgusting, so I dumped him.
It sounded weird but it was true.
Me and Edith sat a long time and talked. We buy a few more drinks and we get more and more drunk.
- ... And then, he kissed me and burp, Edith slur and drank more beer.
I laughed.
- I think I wanna dance; I said and go up to the dance floor again. This time I danced alone.
I danced so much that I started to feel weird.
- Woooaaah!
I felled into a guy... No, I felled AT him.
- Hello little girl, he said and smiled to me.
We danced. We danced a long time, don’t know how long exactly but I think we talked and laughed to.
Suddenly he kissed me. It was a nice kiss. Though we was drunk as hell.
Sticky, groovy, all at the same time. It tasted beer and the guy was sweaty, but I liked him.
- Here, my number, he said and pulled down a bit of paper in my pocket, and then he kissed me again. And then he leaved me in the middle of the dance floor.
Edith came to me and started to talk.
- Who was this guy?
I slurred.
- I’m in love. With him, the guy who kissed me. I drank his sweat and... I can still feel his hair in my fingers. His eyes are so fucking beautiful. Edith, I’m fucking in love!
- Come down girl, this is not an Operah-show, I think we need to go home now.
I tried to protest, but it was hopeless, Edith pulled me with power.
When we sat at the subway, I started to think about the guy. Who was he?
- Didn’t you get any... phone number or something? At least he’s email, or this guy is insolent.
Omg! The phone number! I picked up the little piece of paper and read the number.
- I have it here, I said and gave her the number.
- This is serious shit! Tomorrow you will get a new ... friend. Fuck-friend. FF!
Edith started to shout it out over the whole train.
- Edith, you need to take it easy. We can... talk tomorrow.
And then our stop came, and we said Goodbye to each other.
All I was thinking on that night was the beautiful guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
The second chapter. Dont know' what to write about it, because... yeah. I am a little proud of it, that's all.