Status: on going

It's Harder Breathing Next to You

If it means a lot to you

Time passed by quickly and before I knew it, it was summer. Since school let out a few weeks ago, I was spending a lot more time with mike. I was spending the night at his place and surprisingly, my mother didn't mind that very much.

I was sitting in the living room with Vic watching Coraline AGAIN. He was seriously obsessed, his phone rang and he got up to go to the fridge. He opened it and told the person on the line what was missing. I assume it was mike since he left 20 minutes ago to get us some food. Vic came back and say where he originally was. After a few minutes, I felt his stare, I looked over at him kind of weirded out. "Uhm... What?" I asked confused.

"Tony I have to ask you, cause mike is my brother and I love him... How do you really feel about him exactly?" He asked tilting his head to one side. I looked at home intrigued by his sudden question, "well, honestly I can't really explain it with out sounding super corny. I can't stand being away from him, he makes me feel so safe and he makes me laugh. He is always there for me and I just feel like I can trust him. I love how he always surprises me with the littlest things, and I love how I don't have to do much for him to be so happy. I just.... Love him SO MUCH" I looked up to see mike at the door with a tear escaping his eye and a big smile growing across his perfect face.

"Tony you m-mean that?" He said choking back the tears.

I walked towards him and cupped his face. "Yes." I said softly. I kissed his lips tenderly and put my hands on his waist as he simultaneously wrapped his arms around my neck. I kissed him and it felt so perfect. I released him and he pouted I pulled him to the couch and say down with him to finish the movie. He rested his head on my shoulder as I laced my fingers with his. This is perfect, this right here. I don't ever want it to stop.