Status: This is my first ever frerard action, I'm literally going to suck at it, trust me, I love it when I say I want to see MCR play in an action pack movie ;)

Spies Don't Fall in Love, Do They?

Tantrum versus Soon To be Friend?

Frank's POV
So, I got accepted to Pencey Prep's Academy for Exceptional Young Men, my parents are making a big deal out of it, and I thought I was the one who dramatized about everything. The letter did intrigue me somewhat though, it held a secret that I was yet to figure out. Once I said I was going to to bed I closed and locked the door and started to investigate the letter, I held a mirror up to it and looked for any words that might've given me a clue. None, so I tried the shading the letter with a charcoal pencil, nope didn't work, then I pressed at various places of the paper and heard a click and jumped.
"So I take it you do have the right skills for being a New Jersey Spy. Hello, I am Professor Toro, You may call me agent Ray or as I prefer Ray. You are being sent this message because we've seen your excellent grades in school and we need your help to create a better world. This message will self destruct as soon as it is over. So I'd advise you to throw it out of your room in, 3, 2, 1, Now." I flung it out the window and heard the deafening 'Boom' then a cat yowling at the shock of the letter. I stifled a giggle and clammered into bed.
I awoke with a soft knock on the door and I opened an eye to see who it was. I blushed a bright pink, when I saw a boy about my age standing in the doorway of my room looking around rather bemused in my taste in bands. I glared after this and cleared my throat.

"May I help you?" I stared into his steely gaze, his eyes were a beautiful hazel forest color.
"No, but I'm here to help you, You're going to Pencey Prep Academy right?" He sent me a slight smirk after his voice made me mentally melt. 'Great, alliterations are a go now?' I asked myself.
"Yes, and may you please get out of my room while I change? I have certian times for visitors to waltz in." I glared as he chuckled and winked at me as he walked out. 'What is with that creep? I mean, sure he's beautiful with scruffy short black hair and his eyes are to die for, and not to mention his hansome build, but- Oh my lord shut up!!' I screamed in my head, I sighed and finished dressing and putting everything I needed for the new school life away from my family.
"You won't be needing those." I looked behind me and sighed.
"Oh and I suppose you think I'm going without my music sheets and CD's to a school I never really knew about until last week, you can forget me even going." I huffed and sat down on to my bed, glaring up at him. He clenched his fists and zipped up my two bags that were filled with my casual clothing and music. He came back in not too long after loading them in.
"It's time to go, Frank." I looked at him and crossed my arms defiantly.
"What if I don't want to? You wouldn't make me." I smirked as my challenge made him clench his fist 'til his knuckles turned white, well, whiter.
"Wanna bet short stuff?" He sneered and I blew it.
"I'M NOT SHORT, YOU OVER GROWN TREE!!" I was grabbed and hurled over his broad shoulder, I started kicking him and beating on his back as he walked pleasantly down the stairs for me to say bye to my parents. I stopped throwing a tantrum long enough to hug and kiss the each of them, before resuming my tantrum.
"Let me go or so help me I will castrate you right here, right now!" I screamed indignantly.
"Oh really? And pray tell, how will you be doing that, as of you are still in the predicament of hanging off my shoulder, you annoying punk version of a leprachaun?" He was talking in a sleasy jersey accent that made my blood boil. I kicked him right where I knew he'd let go of me to hold. But for some reason, I happen to hit his hand and be thrown into the passenger's seat of his black mustang.
"You are seriously going to regret you let me go.." I announced, he rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"Perché mi si blocca con questo nano con cazzo potrei essere l'apprendimento di una nuova tecnica di combattimento?" He spoke in fluent italian. I glared at him as he sat down and responded,
"Io non sono un nano e non sei l'unico che può parlare fluentemente italiano, fottuto vampiro." I smirked at his reaction of what I said. I sat back, satisfied that I finally won a battle with this guy whose name I still hadn't found out.
"Il mio nome è Frank, e dal momento che stiamo parlando in italiano, dispiace dirmi dove sto andando?" I looked up at him and he actually had a cute smile, his pearly white teeth were small and looked a little sharp but still adorable, at least on him.
"Gerard, e io ti porto a scuola vado, hai il messaggio audio, non è vero?" His voice made me melt when he spoke italian so fluently.
"Yes, and I understand that I'm going to be the new student, but why are you picking me up and not some FBI looking twats?" I heard his cute laugh and decided to shut my brain down from over exessive cuteness overload.
"Because then people would think it's cool to apply for the spy academy and I'm not really good at this, but talk to Ray, he'd tell you all you need to know." He explained softly, I nodded and turned to face the window, watching everything pass by in a blur.
"Maybe...I'll finally be good in something?..." I drifted off into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: So? How is it? I know it's lame and all, but please? Tell me you want to see more of this, or anything!! :D <3 Love and frerard hugs to you all! Oh and warning, there will be a lot of different languages spoken, but I'll try to keep it short and sweet! (smack on the arm from Frank) I mean, I'll keep it...>.> I'll let you know wht they said in that language.

A/N: Italian: Perché mi si blocca con questo nano con cazzo potrei essere l'apprendimento di una nuova tecnica di combattimento = Why do I get stuck with this fucking dwarf could be learning a new fighting technique
Io non sono un nano e non sei l'unico che può parlare fluentemente italiano, fottuto vampiro = I'm not a dwarf and you're not the only one who can speak fluent Italian, fucking vampire
Il mio nome è Frank, e dal momento che stiamo parlando in italiano, dispiace dirmi dove sto andando = My name is Frank, and since we're speaking in italian, mind telling me where I'm going
Gerard, e io ti porto a scuola vado, hai il messaggio audio, non è vero = Gerard, and I'm taking you to my school, you got the audio, didn't you?