Status: This is my first ever frerard action, I'm literally going to suck at it, trust me, I love it when I say I want to see MCR play in an action pack movie ;)

Spies Don't Fall in Love, Do They?

Sarcastic Runt, Hyper Squirrel, and Drama Queen

Frank POV
I woke up about an hour later from my nap to see Gerard staring out at the road and a shuffling behind my seat. I sat up and peered behind me and saw a kid with a beanie and glasses staring back at me with a pokerface.
"Hello, I'm Mikey, Gerard's brother." His face twitched, signifying he wanted to smile.
"Hi, I'm Frank, nice to meet you." I cleared my throat and held out my hand towards him. He cracked a big smile at this and grasped my hand, shaking it vigorously. I smiled and let out an awkward giggle.
"So, what did you do to Gee to make him look dazed as a zombie?" I looked at him funny before realizing he knew I had something to do with Gerard's dazed and out-of-this-world expression. I laughed when I heard a gruff grunt and then a quiet sigh.
"Oh, I wanted to see what he was going to do if I planted one on his lips, he didn't seem to complain to much, as a matter of fact, I think he enjoyed it." I giggled and glanced to see Gerard's ears turn a light red shade, Mikey aslo noticing this burst out laughing.
"Oh my, I do believe he did, For someone who never got their first kiss until now, I'd say he's hooked on you Frankie!" I smiled as I looked up at Gerard to see a faint hint of a smile wanting to form. I smirked and placed, purposely a slobbery wet kiss on Gerard's face.
"Oh my god, for Christ's sakes Frank! I'm driving!" He yelled indignantly. Mikey and I fell back from laughing so hard.
"That was bee-utiful! I never seen Gee go from 'Mr. Stick-up-the-butt, to Oh-my-god-I-just-got-kissed-by-my-crush! I mean whoa! So hilarious.." I stared at Mikey as I kept giggling.
"Yeah, and the funny part is, he didn't protest until I moved away." I glanced at him and saw his face get red. I crawled into the back with Mikey and smiled at him.
"So, what do you think we should do?" I pondered before I snapped my fingers and smiled.
"You have a DS, and the game Guitar Hero?" His face brightened up, giving his glasses a ominace, almost evil look.
"You are now my best friend." He pulls out a red DS console and the guitar hero tab buttons.

After about playing for almost an hour we got bored, so we decided to annoy Gerard about everything we could think of. I heard a sigh that covered up a groan from Gerard. My how things can irritate such a pansy.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: I know I know, its very short but I had a road block on this chapter. Well, then very soon, they'll get to Pencey and everything will get more intimate for the two love birds, and then some action packed Expendables shit! Love you all <3