Maybe Again.

Part Five

I woke up at 6 am got into an extremely warm and soothing shower, put jeans and an aeropostle hoodie on and went to school. And had the usual boring classes. After school I did homework, while thinking the whole time how excited/scared i was for my date tonight. This was my dream come true even though he didnt know it and i wouldnt let him know it. I took a shower, straightened my hair and put my bleneded yellow and green eyeshadow and black eyeliner and mascara on, and put a dark denim skirt on and a deep purple, off the shoulder top on and my flip flops and went down stairs and sat on the couch waiting for him. I couldnt wait till he got here, i could feel my heart race faster and faster as i waited.

After 3 hours of waiting.......

He never showed up so i just went to sleep. More pissed off and hurt then i had been in awhile.

For the next week i didnt hear from him. no call no txt message no im no nothing. I couldnt believe that would do this to me he wanted me to give him another chance so bad and he goes and fucks it up. That next friday night i got a call at 3 am from some unknown number. it was him.

hi

where the fuck have u been?

sry something came up

so something came up and u couldnt pick up a phone and call me for a few secs.

i should of called i just didnt know how to explain

explain now.

i cant

why

i just cant

well when can u

meet me under the bride tomorrow night at midnight.

whatever

i love u bye

bye.

The next night at midnight i waited under the bridge, it was so cold and i shivered as i stood there kind of scared because it was so dark. Finally he showed up. As he walked up his skin was extremely white, his eyes where dark and his hair darker then usual. And he had all black clothes on. He came closer and i backed away, frightened as i could see his fangs slightly out of his mouth.

omg

i know

this is why i couldnt make it to our date.

what happened.

as i was on my way over to your house i got attacked by a vampire which turned me into one. i was trying to learn how to deal with it and how to control it untill i saw anyone.

ohhh....well what are u gonna do now?

i dont know really.........