Status: This takes place in The Civil War c:

Jenna.

Chapter Two; Jenna, and Mr. Robertson

"Your WHAT?" Jenna growled out at Jasper, who just told her he signed up for the army. "I signed up for the army.." He repeated and looked down at his shoes. Jenna starred at him for a few seconds, then sighed "Why?" She asked. He looked at her "We need the money and they'll pay us for it." He explained. Jenna looked at the floor, then back up at Jasper "But you have a job! That can give us money!" She explained, letting a few tears fall. "Yeah, but it doesn't pay very much..this will at least give you money." He said. Jenna just blinked and pushed past him. She couldn't believe this.

Jenna stormed outside and was just daring people to bother her. She was a real hot head sometimes. She stormed torwards the woods and sat on a log. She crossed her arms and sighed. She looked down and kicked a few stones around before hearing a voice. "Whats wrong?" A man asked. Jenna looked behind her and looked up: It was Lyle Robertson, the man she's always had a crush on. She stood up and straightened her dress out "Nothing...nothings wrong." She said.

Mr. Robertson shook his head "Something's wrong." He said. Mr. Robertson had seen Jenna around, but never really paid attention to her. He was very nice to her when he did talk to her though. Jenna sighed and looked down "Jasper's going into the army." She said, another tear falling. Mr. Robertson sighed and hugged her "Oh Jenna, I'm so sorry." He said. Jenna slightly shivered at his touch. His skin was freezing cold. Jenna didn't really care and just kept hugging him. He was a very tall man, and he had chest abes. Jenna gently blushed when she could feel them through his shirt.

In Mr. Robertson's arms, she felt safe. More safe then she ever did. Jenna knew she could show her emotions around him, so she just busted out crying. As she sobbed, Mr. Robertson ran his hand up and down her back, trying to calm her. Mr. Robertson rested his chin on Jenna's head and softly sighed. He had never really had romantic feelings torwards Jenna, he just thought of her as a friend, but he did think she was beautiful. Him holding her like this made him have different feelings torwards her. All he wanted to do was sweep her up in his arms and hold her. He wanted her to be his right now, but he knew that he couldn't. Their was a big age difference, plus he didn't want to hurt her.

He didn't mean hurting her like breaking her heart-Though he didn't want to do that either-He mean't physicly. He wasn't the same species as her...he was a cold, blood-thirsty, vampire. He had been a Vampire for fifty years now and he learned how to control his thirst by himself. He craved human blood sometimes, but most of the time animal blood. He was afraid that if him and Jenna ever got together, he would kill her, or worse-Change her. but Jenna seemed different from all of the other humans he had encountered. She was nicer, she never only cared about herself, she was stunning beautiful, and her eyes-Oh her eyes were the most beautiful thing about her. They were a beautiful shade of purple, a color that he had adored. Everything about her, he loved. But it all seemed so familier, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

A few minutes later, Jenna had controled her crying and calmed down. She told Mr. Robertson that she probably needed to get back home and he agreed. She walked home and saw Jasper sitting in the living room starring at the ground. She sighed and hugged him "I'm sorry." She said, he hugged back "Its okay." He said. She still didn't like the idea of him going to war, but she couldn't make his decisions for him.