Status: School is a bitch...we will try our best!! Stallion Ducks foREVer!!!

Skeletons in My Closet

I turned into a Martian

As I looked through the gayass manga, I couldn't stop thinking about killing Shay. That fucking asshole locked me with my fucking enemy! I glance at Johnny and he looks deep in thought.

"You know what Frank," he starts, I left an eyebrow and wait for him to finish. "Let's go to school and kick that mother fuckers ass," I smile and nod in agreement. "But?" I lift up my hand and the linked handcuffed between us. He quirked an eyebrow and shrugged. "Oh we'll say its Shays fault, which it is, fucking asshole," he mutters after.

I sigh and stand up, "Let's go then," I motion my head for him to get up. He finally stands up after five minutes of debating, arguing, chances, and how we're going to kick his ass.

We walk out of his house and make our way to school.
"So uh...I can't wait to get away from you," Johnny admits. "No shit," I reply. He glares at me, "Got a problem with me?" he says angrily. I looked at him confused, "No shit," I repeat. His jaw clenched and looks ready to beat someone. "Dude we planned to kick Shays ass not mine," I defend. His face softened, but still strained and frustrated. Fucking short fuck.

Another ten minutes of torturing silence and being linked to Johnny. We make it to school and we start looking for Shay. Five minutes of looking and trying to look over people's heads ( curse our height) we finally spot him. I grin and Johnny reflects my expression.

We start walking toward him fast. Shay starts walking away, "Oh no you fucking don't," Johnny growls. He yanks me as he starts running toward him. I finally catch up to his pace which isn't hard since we're practically the same height.

"Hey!" Johnny shouts and Shay turns around. His eyes widen, he starts running. "Hey you fuck!" I yell and yank Johnny this time. We start on a rampage or running around the school with people looking at us or whistling or laughing. We didn't care just as long as we caught up to Shay.

We finally catch him and ponce onto him, he struggled under both of our weights. "Okay okay okay you caught me!" he says frantically. We get off of him and he stands up.

"Uncuff us NOW!" Johnny yells, "Yeah before I beat his face in!" I add. "Guys you were supposed to gets along," shay tried to reason with us. "Well apparently, We Aren't Working!" I shout. He flinched and raised his hands in surrender.

"Johnny you gotta stop being an asshole," he says to Johnny. "Me?!" he exclaims, "Hes being an asshole to!" I stare at both of them, "BOTH OF YOU!" Shay yells. "Well its not my fault I hate him and his stupid friends!" I shout.

"Johnny why don't you just admit you fucking like him for fucks sake!!!" Shay yells.

He quickly covered his mouth and stared at Johnny wide eyed. Johnny was frozen and speechless.

"You..You..you like me?" I stare at him as my stomach dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy fuckin mother fucking Jesus balls!!!
-Zee