Status: School is a bitch...we will try our best!! Stallion Ducks foREVer!!!

Skeletons in My Closet

Restless Heart Syndrome

Shay's P.O.V

"I'll get the grave ready." Charlie mumbled when he walked past me.

I still stood there frozen on the spot, covering up my mouth. Johnny slowly turned his head toward me and all I saw is ''you are so fucking dead', I guess this would be a good time to give away my stuff.

"You are so fucking dead, Shannon." Johnny said, well, almost groveled.

"Oh shi-" I didn't even get to finish when Johnny kicked me in the face, I'm pretty sure he broke my nose. He then got on top of me and kept punching me in the face and chest. I tried to get him off but nothing was working, he's genuinely pissed at me.

"Johnny, get off!" I heard Jimmy yell from somewhere across the field and then felt someone pull Johnny off me.

"Shay, are you okay?" Brian asked once I sat up.

"I think I just fucked up." I said and wiped some of the blood of my face, regretting it when I brushed against a cut.

I then felt Jimmy hug me and mumble something, right now all I want it to go home and just forget about everything.

Johnny's P.O.V

That bastard, do I go around telling everyone that he and Jimmy are dating? No. How dare he say that in front of the whole school.

"Johnny, calm down man, I can't pick the cuffs open if you won't sit still." Zacky said and pulled me down on the couch.

"How can I calm down?! Now everyone knows!" I yelled at him, I would've punched him if it weren't for Matt holding me back. "Where is that bastard anyways?" I mumbled pulling my wrist from Matt's grasp.

"Jimmy took him home, you beat him up pretty bad." Zacky said.

"Well, he deserved it." I mumbled.

"No he didn't! He didn't mean to tell everyone, all he wanted was for you to finally admit your feelings to Frank. You tried to cover it up by picking on him, but when you told Charlie, he told Shay and Shay couldn't just stand by and do nothing. Just admit it that you like Frank." Matt said sounding like he was going to punch in my face any second.

I opened and closed my mouth a couple of times and then said, "yeah? Are you even sure?" Hoping that he'd just fucking drop it.

"You have to be blind to not see it, it's as obvious as plain day, you suck at hiding your feelings." Zacky said.

"Uhm, hello? I'm still here." I heard Frank say from the other end of the couch.

Shay's P.O.V

"I fucked up, Jimmy." I mumbled and hugged him tighter.

"Hey, you didn't mean it. This could''ve happened to anyone not just you." He said and ran his hand trough my hair slowly calming me down.

"I'll go and talk to Johnny about this tonight, I hope Zacky and Matt managed to talk some sense into him." Brian said from the other end of my bed.

"But...but I didn't mean to blurt it all...all out! I just wanted them to...to get along." I said starting to cry.

"Hey, shh, calm down." Jimmy said and hugged me tighter, "it'll all sort out, you'll see. In a few years we'll look back at this and laugh about it."
♠ ♠ ♠
why do i switch P.O.V's so amyn times, because i suck at sticking to one P.O.V *hides behind notebook*

Sammy~