Status: Hope you guys love this :) I'll be updating every week, hopefully. Though I have no specific day in mind :) So please bear with me on this one! Thanks and love you!

You're Perfect To Me

Picture Perfect Moments

Chapter 3 : Picture Perfect Moments

One Direction?! I'm sitting beside THE One Direction?!

Hmm, too bad Kendra's asleep right now. If she knew about these guys, she'd faint. She is a directioner after all. But she's more of a controlled type of fan. Not like those fans who would even consider stalking them. As for me? I know who they are and I love all of their songs but I don't consider myself a directioner. I just like them as artists, that's all.

"Oh. Okay." I just shrugged. "I'm Loraine Chance, by the way." I really don't know how I should react. They all laughed at me except Harry, who just kept smirking at me.

"I like her, lads." Louis said to his best friends. "Aren't you going to flip out, harass us, rip our clothes off until we're naked or scream very loudly until you lose your voice?"

I laughed in spite myself. "I would. But you see, I'm not the type of fan who would rather scream at you than actually talk to you. Seriously, why do they do that? If they keep screaming at your face the whole time you're with them, it gets pretty annoying, right? At the end of the day, they would probably regret what they did."

"I've thought of that too. What good would it give you after screaming into our faces?" He chuckled once more. Then he faced his best friends saying, "She's very cool, lads. She understands how we feel."

"You know you're an awesome person, Raine." Zayn sincerely said to me, smiling. His hazel-brown eyes meeting mine. And with that simple thing, he just melted my heart under 2 seconds.

"Did you just make up with that nickname, Zayn?" I asked him.

"Uhm, yeah. You know, Zayn and Raine." He chuckled lightly. He was wearing his signature varsity jacket over a white vneck and his hair was on its usual style - the quiff. I hadn't realized that I was just staring at him when Niall cleared his throat. Obviously asking for something.

I quickly looked away from Zayn, turning to Niall. I said, "I'm sorry. What?"

He chuckled lightly before replying, "I said, can we have your number?"

"Oh. Sure." I handed him my iPhone 4s. "Type in your numbers as well."

Niall lightly tapped on my phone and he held it up, taking a goofy picture of himself. "For my contact picture." He explained. Then he handed my phone next to Liam. He also did what Niall had done, taking a picture of himself as well. When he's done, Louis practically snatched my phone out of Liam's grasp.

"My turn, mate." Louis madly tapped at my phone. He made a very terrified face while holding my phone in front of him. "I look very cute, don't I?" Then he wiggled his eyebrows at us.

I gave him my most serious face and stage-whispered, "You guys heard that? I think someone's mind is way off. Maybe we should bring him to the hospital and have his brain checked for damages."

The boys laughed except Louis who playfully smacked me on the shoulder. Then Harry spoke up, smirking again. "Are we talking about you, babe?"

I raised my eyebrows at him, joking, "No, we're actually talking about you. I said 'him', didn't I? Maybe you're the one who needs fixing." He just pinched my cheeks in reply.

"This?" He gestured to his face. "Need fixing? Are you blind, babe?" Then he flashed me a cheeky grin. His dimples appearing as he did. There it was again. He called me 'babe'. I get it that it's common for English men to say endearments like 'babe', 'love' and things like that to a girl but still, it's a bit new for me. I am from New York after all. It's like the home for bullies and unresponsive people. Walking in a crowdy street is like walking alone in the forest. The people are just...there. No one would even glance your way.

Zayn was now handing my phone to Harry. I didn't see what kind of funny face he did for his contact photo just like what Niall, Liam, and Louis did. Maybe I'll just check later.

Harry leaned in to me after tapping in his number on my phone and said, "Take a picture with me? I'll put it in my contact number." He gave me his best puppy-dog face that I couldn't resist. And fist pumped the air when I nodded. He leaned in closer into my face and held the phone up in front of us. Then he counted down to three.

"Three."

"Two."

"One." Click.

The same second a flash of light appeared from my phone, I felt someone, or rather, something touched my cheek.

It was Harry. He kissed me on the cheek at the exact moment my phone captures the scene.

I looked at him, once he handed me back my phone. He asked innocently, "What's the matter?"

"You just kissed me without asking for my permission. What do you think's the matter?" My sarcasm ringing in every word.

"You mad?" He asked.

I sighed. "Of course I'm not mad. Just taken by surprise, that's all. Don't do that again, okay?" I smiled at him as he gave me his best innocent smile and a thumbs up.

But then he joked. "For all I know, you liked my kiss. Scratch that. You LOVED my kiss. And you wish that it's your lips that I kissed, instead of your cheek." So I smacked his arm for saying that. He moaned ever so slightly, mocking me. "Oh, Raine. More. Give me moooore. Say my name. Ohhhh..." Then the rest of the boys laughed at my surprised expression.

I racked my brain for something sensible to say but found nothing. Fortunately, Zayn spoke up, saving my ass from humiliation. "Don't flirt with her too much, Haz."

Haz? I laughed very loudly and five pairs of beautiful eyes turned to look at me. "Haz? Well that's a pathetic nickname." I laughed once more.

"I agree, Lorr." He retorted sarcastically. "You should hear Louis's nickname. His mom called him Boo bear whilst we're on tour. It sticks because it's very hilarious."

This time, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "It suits him. You know, 'cause his bum is as big as a bear's." Now the boys joined in on my laugh.

Once all our laughing had died down, my phone buzzed. Indicationg a twitter notification. I checked out who mentioned me and my eyes widened as I read who it was.

@zaynmalik : @Loraine_Chance Found you first! Yay I won! Time to brag about this to the boys. Sorry if we make you feel uncomfortable, love. We're just happy we've met someone who treats us normally like you. xx

I favorited and retweeted his tweet first before replying,

@Loraine_Chance : @zaynmalik Congrats! :D And no, you don't make me uncomfortable. I actually like banter and teasing. Especially teasing Louis and Harry. Haha

@zaynmalik : @Loraine_Chance glad we don't freak you out :) xx

I got another mention and it was from,

@NiallOfficial : @Loraine_Chance I have something important to tell you. ;(

I looked up from my phone and landed my eyes on the blonde Irish boy, looking at his phone, seating in front of me. Nothing seems to be wrong with him. So what's up?

@Loraine_chance : @NiallOfficial What's the matter, Niall? Are you alright?

@NiallOfficial : @Loraine_Chance No. The truth is... I'm starving! Do you have anything to eat? Give it to Nialler! :)))

I laughed out loud, Niall joining in from the back ground.

@Loraine_Chance : @NiallOfficial I thought you're going to say something serious! :D Haha

@NiallOfficial : @Loraine_Chance I am serious. My appetite is a BIG deal! :)))

@Loraine_Chance : @NiallOfficial sorry, Nialler. I already ate them. You know, you can ask the flight attendant for food or anything. We are in the business class after all.

@NiallOfficial : @Loraine_Chance I can do that? See ya!

The next mention was from,

@Real_Liam_Payne : @Loraine_Chance Hi Rainieeee!!!

@Loraine_Chance : @Real_Liam_Payne Hi Lee Yummmmm!!! :D

@Real_Liam_Payne : @Loraine_Chance Wait. Why are we tweeting when we're seating close to each other? Haha

@Loraine_Chance : @Real_Liam_Payne Hey, @zaynmalik started it!

@zaynmalik : @Loraine_Chance @Real_Liam_Payne What's this? Back stabbing is it?

I reached for Zayn in his seat beside Harry and playfully smacked his arm. He grinned at me in return.

@Louis_Tomlinson : @zaynmalik @Loraine_Chance What's this conversation you're having? You're making my @Harry_Styles Hazza Bear jealous!!! :)))

@Harry_Styles : @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik @Loraine_Chance She's just doing that on purpose. Playing hard to get, are you Raine? I know your game plan, babe!

@Loraine_Chance : @Harry_Styles As if! The day I fall in love with you is the day I willingly kiss your foot. In other words, NEVER! :P

@Harry_Styles : @Loraine_Chance I can have that arranged. So you want me to have a foot spa for you? xx

@Loraine_Chance : @Harry_Styles right after I cut them off. Haha :P

@Harry_Styles : @Loraine_Chance Do me a dare then. If you're up for it.

I gave him a sideways glance and he returned it with a smirk.

@Loraine_Chance : @Harry_Styles Fine, what is it?

@Harry_Chance : @Loraine_Chance Lean close. I'll whisper it to you.

And so I did.

"Take one more picture with me. Then make it your twitter photo until I say so. See? It's that easy." He whispered.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Still hesitant whether I should agree to do the dare. "No more surprised kisses?"

He dramatically crossed his heart.

"Promise?"

"I promise. babe." Then he held up his phone, leaning in to me once more and bobbed his head next to mine.

"Three"

"Two"

"One." The phone flashed and I felt that thing again.

Harry kissed me on my cheek longer this time. Catching it on cam. But it's not just Harry who caught it. Louis took a picture of us too.

I looked at our photo. He kissed me deeply on the cheek while I smiled there looking like everything's normal. We literally look like a couple! The boys were looking at me. All of them have an amused glint in their eyes. Harry smiled at me mischievously.

And I accepted the dare to make this as my twitter photo until he says so.

What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
See? The lads are here now! Tell me what you guys think :)

-E