Status: Hope you guys love this :) I'll be updating every week, hopefully. Though I have no specific day in mind :) So please bear with me on this one! Thanks and love you!

You're Perfect To Me

Pranked.

I kept rubbing the spot on my cheek where Harry kissed thirty seconds ago. As if rubbing it would rewind and prevent it from ever happening.

"Aw! Cheer up, Raine. At least you got a hickey from Mr. Harry." Louis teased.

Wait a minute. What did he say? A hickey?!

"Oh my god! Harry you didn't! Who has a mirror?" They all laughed at me for flipping out. Then they kept nudging Zayn. Trying to tell him something.

I looked at him pointedly. "You have a mirror, don't you? Give it to me!" I tried very hard to hide the blush that threatened to resurface when our eyes met. I hope I was convincing at being mad.

In reply, he just smirked and pinched my cheeks, which blushed even more. "I would."

"But?"

"But I don't want to." That's the cue for them to laugh again.

"Don't tell me you're going to ask me to do another dare?" I gave him my best puppy-dog eyes. My heart beat faster as I can see his eyes soften when his met mine. Oh my god. Does he find me irresistible? "Please, Zaynie." I pleaded once more.

He sighed in defeat before reaching into his pocket, bringing out a small mirror. I was about to reach for it, eager to see if Harry did left a hickey on my cheek, when he pulled it away from my reach, joking, "Give me a kiss first."

"How about a spit?" I offered instead. But adding a smile at the end to let him know that I wasn't mad and so he handed me the mirror.

When I looked at myself, checking the hickey where Louis referred it to, I released a sigh of relief. There was nothing there. But still the feeling of Harry's lips lingering from when he kissed me.

"The fuck, Lou. There's nothing there." Then I handed the mirror back to Zayn. "Thanks, anyway, Zayn." Then I turned to the rest of the boys, "Glad there's still someone I can trust here." Referring to Zayn.

In reply, he saluted us, saying, "Glad you trust me, love."

I was about to reply when Harry cut me off, snorting, "As if I'd leave a hickey there. I leave my hickeys at a girl's neck." His hand reached for my neck, touching a certain spot there and I froze into place. "Right over here. Want a demo?" Again, he teased.

I quickly pulled away. "I swear if you ever do, I'll spit on you." What a pathetic threat. Hey, it's all I could think of at the moment.

He smirked before saying, "Last I recall, you're a girl. And girls don't spit."

"Well I do and I'm a girl. So deal with it."

He just shrugged in return.

***

After a few more minutes of teasing, laughing, and banter with these guys, Kendra had started to stir in her sleep. Took her long enough. But then I had a very brilliant idea.

I turned to the guys and whispered, "Who wants to do a prank?"

All of a sudden five hands shot up in the air.

"Good. Here's our plan. Once Kendra wakes up, I want you all to act normal and pretend that we never knew each other. Try as much as possible to avoid being recognized, okay? Niall, wear your hood up. Guys put your head down. When she stands up and walks to the comfort room, I want you all to shout at her, saying 'Hi, We're One Direction!' and take her completely by surprise. Wait for my Go-signal, okay?" I instructed them.

"Don't worry, Raine. Our acting skills are so good, you might even think we're actors in Hollywood. Well, except Harry here." Louis said very proudly.

"Wait, what's the Go-signal?" Liam asked me.

"You'll know it when you hear it." I winked at him before turning to a waking Kendra. The boys are already in their 'acting' state.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes before turning to me, asking, "What time is it?" Her voice, a bit raspy from sleep.

I glanced at my Timex watch and replied, "It's 5:30. You've been asleep for ages. But if I'm right, we'll be landing at the airport for about two more hours." And then it hit me. I only have two more hours to spend with the boys. Thinking of this, I inwardly felt very sad but I tried to hide it for the sake of our prank.

I tried to think of a believable reason to get her to go to the comfort room and get her surprised to death by the boys. "You should redo your hair. It's a bit muffled and ruined in your sleep. Go to the comfort room or something. Freshen up. We'll still be here for two more hours."

Please buy it. Buy it. Buy it. "You're right." She stood up from her seat. Holding a bottle of water. "I'll be right back."

Here goes nothing. "Bring your make up with you. GO!--" I slightly raised my voice hoping the boys would get the hint. "--to the bathroom." I continued in a normal voice as she stared at me strangely. But continued to walk to the comfort room, drinking from her water bottle.

She was now near the boys as they all stood up and shouted at her face, "Hi! We're ONE DIRECTION!"

In reply, the water that Kendra recently drank was spat into my face. She drenched my face with water and saliva! Upon seeing this, the boys sat back down on their seats and laughed at me hysterically.

"Your prank just got backfired on you badly!" Louis said in-between laughs. In embarrassment, I pulled a horrified looking Kendra back to her seat.

"What the hell was that about?!" I fumed at her.

She just gaped at me in return. "You-- And they're-- Wha--" She never finished her sentence.

"Yes, I know One Direction and I asked them to surprise you. And THIS is what I get in return?!" I said, pointing in my drenched face.

"Come here, babe. Let me take care of it." Harry said as his hands reached for the hem of his shirt. I didn't realized what he was doing until his other hand reached for my face, wiping it dry with his shirt. His six-pack abs, bare and exposed. My body sat still as I sink in what he was doing. His abs are all that I can see right now. Zayn had been eyeing us very intently the whole time. Maybe he's just weirded out with us.

Then Kendra gasped and said to me, accusingly, "You two are flirting?!" Harry just smirked as he finished what he was doing.

"Of all the things, that's the only thing that you can say?"

This time, she has finally calmed down. "What do you expect? They took me by surprise! You know how I am with surprises."

The boys muttered sincere apologies at her. I sighed as I considered forgiving her. Hey, if I were her at that moment, I probably would've been shocked too. But spitting? Never. "Next time. Try not to spit on my face, 'kay?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit short 'cause I still have to do some other stuff... sorry :) I'll try to make it up to you guys on the next chapter. Hope you liked this one though.

-E ♥