Status: updates slower than a sloths metabolism

YDG?!

Chapter 3

Austins P.O.V

When we got on the bus, I gently put him down on the couch. He looked up at me and smiled. "Austinn, come be a pillow." I sighed. Why did he have to find out how comfy my stomach was. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Alan laid his head down in my lap. Urgh I wish I could tell him how I felt. It was killing me. Him being so close yet so far. I started playing with his hair subconsciously. "Erm Austin, what are you doing?" He asked me. "Oh shit sorry it was my brain not me." I said, not realising how dumb that sounded until I said it. He looked at me and we both burst out laughing. "Wow I promise I'm intelligent." I laughed out. "Keep telling yourself that." He said between fits of laughter. He turned his attention back to the little kids cartoon we were watching. He became so intently focussed. I looked down at him then couldn't drag my eyes away. Every time he laughed I couldn't breathe properly. I couldn't take it for another minute. "Alan I'll be back I have to umm, pee." I stuttered and jumped up. He looked at me questioning and I ran into the bunk area. Why the fuck do you do this to yourself Austin. I sunk down to the floor and rubbed my face with my hands. Why. You had to go and fall for your straight best friend. I started crying quietly, unable to hold it in any longer. I loved him so much. I wanted nothing more than to hold him, to wake up in the morning and see his beautiful face, to wrap my arms around him and protect him. My body as shaking as I tried to wipe the tears from my eyes. Then I heard footsteps. I tried to crawl into a bunk and pretend to be asleep but I wasn't fast enough. Alan opened the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
they will get longer i promise ok
x