Status: more comments give you faster updates C:

Let Shadows Die

Be Strong And Hold My Hand

Andys POV

"Hi..." a small voice squeaked by my locker. I shut the door and smiled when I saw Ashley standing next to me, shaking slightly.
"Hey Ash." I said gently, careful not to frighten him anymore than I was unintentionally. "You coming over today?"
"Y-yeah." He nodded and we began to walk towards my house.
"Good to know." I laughed.
"Why did you want me to hang out with you today." He asked quickly. God he was terrified.
"I'm being friendly." I nodded.
"You just want my necklace..." he frowned and held the star charm tighter. My gaze shifted to the necklace and sighed.
"Ashley... I think you should take it off..."
"No! I know what you're trying to do!" He protested.
"Ashley-"
"No! I know what you think and its not true! My parents would never do that to me! I'm not a fertile, I'm just another human that would've been dead if I wasn't found by the orphanage! They told me this necklace protects me from vampires and if I ever took it off then I'd be killed in a split second and I refuse to think otherwise!" He retaliated, finding a surprise burst of confidence flood through him.
"Please... Just listen to me..." I frowned. Ashley backed away.
"No. No you know what. This was a bad idea. I never should have agreed to this."
"I'm doing this because I care, Ash." I bit my lip before I said more than needed.
"No you don't! You don't care about me at all! You just want to get rid of me, like all the other Doms do! I should have known better. My parents were right. Vampires are nothing but trouble and I really need to go now, so goodbye Andy." He scowled and turned on his heel. Before he could take off running I reached out as a natural reflex to pull him back, but ended up grabbing the chain of his precious necklace. And being the strong Dom I am, I... broke it. I broke the necklace off of Ashley, who collapsed to cement and curled up in a ball, trembling immensely.
"Ashley.... Ashley are you okay..."
"I can't... I can't feel my legs..." He cringed in obvious pain and looked up at me. "What did you do." I looked from the necklace in my hands to Ashley and back again. I threw the necklace in the bushes and picked him up.
"I'm taking you to my house. Now." and I carried him as fast as I could to my house.
"Mom! Dad! Help!" I hollered from the living room. both appeared soon after.
"Whats wrong Andy?" My mom asked then looked at Ashley who I set on the couch. "Is that the human boy?"
"Yes. Dad the necklace broke." I said, beginning to panic. Ashley was getting worse and worse, and began to cry out in agony, twisting and turning on the couch. I hurried to his side and knelt down next to him. "You'll be okay Ash."
"Andy!" Ashley screamed and clutched the collar of my shirt. "Andy it hurts. WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH?!" he screamed, his grip getting tighter.
"Andy, theres nothing we can do. He has to go through this. Its part of the process." Dad frowned. "You need to stay here with him. Okay? Don't leave no matter what."
"Got it." I nodded and both of them left, leaving me and Ashley alone. "Ashley...You'll be okay..." I whispered.
Ashley didn't hear of course, he was too busy giving in to the extreme pain that the Glamour had caused him. His face had twisted in to an expression made of agony that was flooding through him. Its all my fault that I ripped the necklace off him. Why didn't I just let him leave. He wouldn't be in such pain if I did. I picked him up again and cradled him in my lap, rocking him back and forth. Ashley began to cry softly into my shirt, his eyeliner smudging. I continued to hold him close.
"It burns..." He whimpered.
"I know... its okay..." I cooed.
"Andy..." he whispered before his eyes slipped shut. "Andy don't leave..."
"I'm not going anywhere..." I whispered in his ear and smiled softly as I realized he had fallen asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Light Behind Your Eyes by My Chemical Romance.

Ohmaigawd. If you've never heard it before then listen to it <3 its so beautiful omg.

AND GUESS WHAT ASDFGHJKL
MY DAD ORDERED TICKETS TO 'THE READY SET' CONCERT THATS IN TWO WEEKS AND I'M SO FRIKKEN EXCITED YES OMG YUS <3