Everything Has Changed

Introduction

Having one-night stands certainly wasn't something I did often. In fact, I was a virgin until after my Senior year of high school. Well...technically.

Straight A, over-achieving, shy, sweet, stuck in that awkward phase between teenager and adult? You know the type. I'm the type. Fuck, was.

Until I got pregnant at eighteen.

While that may be totally normal now, it wasn't for me. That was something that happened to other people--something you'd see on television. Something that would happen to the slutty cheerleader, still feigning innocence to keep her parents and other adults content.

Not to me, Lorraine Anne Trahan.

It wasn't my boyfriend. Nor was it some guy I'd known all my life. It wasn't that cute, best friend that you suddenly realize you have feelings for, either. That would be easy. Too easy.

My knight in shining armor? A lead singer of an infamous band that has a reputation for whoring around. I bet curiosity has the best of you now, right?

Because my story, in a terribly small town of Louisiana, would top the rumor mill and fuel the gossip of old ladies at the hair salon.

Well, Alex Gaskarth. Alex Gaskarth is the father of my baby. And while I could pick any point to start my story off, I might as well start at the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some love?