Status: This is a crossover between The Lost Boys trilogy and Jim Jarmuschs' unreleased vampire love story 'Only Lovers Left Alive' starring Tom Hiddleston. I take no credit in characters apart from Scarlett who is an original :)

Heroes and Villians: My Choice

The Truth

We walked through the slaughterhouse and I couldn't take my eyes off of Edgar, how was all of this possible? The question swam through my mind, but I had to brush it off when I noticed that we were leaving the slaughterhouse, not going further inside. Before I could ask, it seemed as though Edgar had read my mind;

"You know how the story ends, San Cazador is saved from a blood sucking army and I am reunited with Alan: we go back to fighting vampires, being the meanest, the baddest etc. right? Wrong! There's a new army of bloodsuckers, well..not exactly an army, they're more of a couple, the 'Sid and Nancy' of the vampire world. They've been spotted in Detroit and Europe, last I heard they were in Germany, so that is where we're going-" "woah hold on!" I interrupted; "what do you mean 'we'? I thought you and Alan were back in buisness..." Edgar looked annoyed, obviously he didn't enjoy being questioned; "well you're just a silly little girl who didn't understand my story aren't you? When we discovered this couple, Alan changed, simply out of the blue, he changed back into Nasfaratu...well, half-Nasfaratu. Anyway, I discovered that the red wine had been spiked. Which leads to my point, it's upto US to stop them" "but why me?"

Edgar sighed, however he didn't seem too annoyed this time; "because, this couple have targets that they must fetch for each other, the woman has a target, and her lover has a target...that's you" it was hard to process this, but before I was able to question him any further, he led me to his Ute and drove us to the local airport where we took a plane to Cologne Germany.