Status: This is a crossover between The Lost Boys trilogy and Jim Jarmuschs' unreleased vampire love story 'Only Lovers Left Alive' starring Tom Hiddleston. I take no credit in characters apart from Scarlett who is an original :)

Heroes and Villians: My Choice

Craving Forbidden Fruit

I awoke in the alley again, this time only in my bra and panties, what was with these dreams? "You came" a familiar smooth voice exclaimed, he was here. I looked at him over my shoulder; "of course...I mean, it's my dream isn't it?"

Adam chuckled darkly as he circled me, looking me up and down; "you're probably wondering why I'm here, is that correct?" he continued to pace around me as I nodded; "because you summon me here, it scares you that I can kill you with a snap of my fingers, but it also arouses you that I show up in your dreams most nights. How many adventures have we had where I either pleasure you or torture you...even when I torture you? You can never force yourself to wake up! You crave me Scarlett, you crave me even though you've feelings for that hunter, you want a taste of danger. You're fratanizing with the enemy and you just love getting away with it!"

He stood behind me now, his leather gloved hand slid down from my neck, my arm, all the way down to brush along my thigh; "you're craving forbidden fruit...then you pull out the inoccent victim card as you did this evening, you knew damn well who I was and you couldn't look at me. That was guilt my dear, guilt of killing my one and only love, guilt of liking me when you supposedly love a hero. You're guilty for many things...aren't you? You've abandoned your family to live in this little fantasy world, to be with someone whose been a star of your deepest desires" his hand continued to stroke my thigh and I closed my eyes as I felt his warm breath against my neck, suddenly I felt him changing, I felt him lean in closer and just as the tip of his fangs touched my skin, I woke up.