Housemates

Chapter 10

Jude's POV:
I had been dancing the night away with this hot blonde but I tried to stay close to Marisa. She was drunk out of her mind and a vampire was trying to talk to her. As I danced with the girl ,I carefully watched Marisa a she talked to the guy. He kept licking her neck and I knew he would never bite her but that still made me tense up. I wish that I was the one dancing with her and not him.
She was actually a fun girl to hang with when she wasn't all angry with me. She was also very pretty and I think that I'm...nope definitely not going there Jude. I turned my attention back to the blonde that was desperately trying to keep it in her grasp. I really didn't want to dance with her but since Marisa was occupied I just kept up with it. About two minutes of dancing with her I heard a familiar laugh like bells.
I searched the crowd for that person. I spotted a whole group of guys surrounding someone with brown hair and then she laughed again. I was sure it was her. I stopped dancing with the girl.
"What's wrong?" she said. I looked down at her and then shook my head. I started walking in the direction of that group of guys. What had she gotten herself into now?. Forever reckless,this girl. I angrily stormed closer to her little group and then pushed a guy out of the way.
"Hey what's your problem man?" The guy said. I glared at him and he backed off. I looked at her and she had a smile on her face.
"You're coming with me right now Lucy and don't even think about putting up a fight." I grabbed her arm and pulled her off the love seat where some guy had been previously feeling her up by the way her dress was.
"Get the fuck off me Jude. You have no right to do this" she yelled trying to pull away. I saw a guy start to come over to me.
"Leave the girl alone if she doesn't want to go with you." The guy said.
"She doesn't have a right to be here at all. She is only seventeen and you are all borderline pedophiles. Now fucking leave or else." I hissed at them. Some were human and some vampires. They all left saying'I didn't know' and shit like that. I looked back at Lucy.
"What the hell are you doing at a place like this?" I growled at her. She gulped and cowered back but then Lucy being Lucy she stood her ground.
"Leave me the fuck alone Jude. You never cared before so why care now. You dumb shit. I hate you, I hate all of you." Lucy said tears brimming her eyes. I let out a frustrated sigh.
"Come on" I said and dragged her through the intermingled dancing bodies. Some people giving me stares and such like I cared. I stopped where Marisa was standing looking at me.
"What's going on Jude?" She asked worriedly looking from me to Lucy.
"Grab Greg and be at the car asap." I told her.
"Why?" She said still worried. I looked at Lucy.
"Because my sister here needs to be reprimanded now get Greg."