Housemates

Chapter 11

Marisa's POV:
We were sitting in the car and not a word had been said since we left the club. I had quickly grabbed Greg who was talking to yet another girl and brought him out the club all confused like me. I looked over at the angry girl that was Jude's sister. She was pretty and all but she seemed like I don't know a bitch. Not to be mean or anything.
I looked over at Jude who was also angry I didn't really want to say anything so I leaned back in my seat in the limo. Greg was driving the car of course and so I was back here sitting with the awkward siblings. I looked back and forth between them. Jude's sister glared at me.
"Jude who's this bitch?" She said. Okay so I didn't like her already.
"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch" I retorted. I leaned a bit forward in my seat, as she was on the opposite side she leaned forward as well.
"Obviously you" she smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jude who looked as if he could care less.
"Jude please tell this annoying brat that I'm not going to deal with her shit." I said to him. He let out a sigh and folded his arms.
"Brat she is alright. Lucy shut your mouth you don't deserve to say another word. Be respectful as well she is a guest and a friend." He said in a cold tone looking at his sister. So her name was Lucy like Lucy the devil's daughter. I looked over at her and gave a triumphant smile. She glared at me and sat back in her seat. She crossed her arms as well.
"So you actually listened to father huh Jude, got yourself a little human to play around with. You're such a kiss ass Jude just like the rest of them. You're all a piss poor excuse for vampires." Lucy said. So I really fucking hated her more than I disliked Jude when we first met. I watched in a swift second as Jude had a tight grip around Lucy's neck.
"Keep your mouth closed Lucy we're not the disgraces to the family you are. You're my little sister but sometimes you make me want to snap that pretty little neck of yours. Shut the hell up Lucy." He seemed like a totally different Jude ,colder and more creepy. This Jude gave me goosebumps and as his eyes glowed a bright crimson & it made me actually think he would kill her in the backseat at this very moment.
"You got that Lucy" he finished off in his dark tone. She gulped and quickly shook her head. In a flash of a second he was back in his seat like nothing ever happened with his arms crossed. Lucy stayed quiet the rest of the car ride but that didn't keep the angry glare at Jude off her face. I didn't know whether to be confused,scared,or satisfied.