Housemates

Chapter 9

Marisa's POV:
I went to my room leaving the boys to whatever business they were to attend too. I know probably only came because we were going to a vamp club and me and Greg who by the way was a new friend were humans. At least he wanted to protect us. It probably would be even better with him there. I went into my room and then to the closet.
I picked out a skirt from the skirt rack,a shirt and some heels. I went to the bathroom and then took a quick bath. When I got out I put on my outfit,did my hair (it's not blonde) and then put on some perfume. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked great. Conceited much Marisa, yep you are.
I did a light applying of make up and I was ready to go. I walked to the main room and waited for the guys. I was surprised that I was ready before them. I felt a breeze come in and it was immediately accompanied by Sebastian with glasses of champagne. I haven't seen Amelia that much lately.
"You look great Marisa, would you care for a glass?" Sebastian asked me.
"Thank you Sebastian and yes I would love a glass." I told him. He handed me a cup and I gladly took it. He left the room and I quietly sat there sipping from my glass. It was when I was almost done that guys emerged.
"Finally" I mumbled to myself. I knew Jude heard me but he probably ignored me. I stood up and walked over to them.
"You look amazing Marisa." Greg complimented. I smiled.
"Thank you Greg" I said to him. I looked at him up and down and then looked at Jude.
"You guys look good yourselves." I told them.
"Thank you Marisa you look amazing." Jude said and I felt a small blush rise to my cheeks. I snapped out of whatever that was.
"So who's ready to party?" I yelled happily.
"We are" Greg and Jude yelled back.
(Their outfits)

~~~~~~
I think it was a bit understatement when I said who was ready to party because party we did. The club was amazing and even though vamps were everywhere they couldn't touch me because I was under Jude's care. Now I see why he came with us but other than that he was a hard partier. I want to say that me and Greg are drunk out of our minds and I don't know how many guys I've grinded on counted a threesome grind fest with Jude and Greg. That was way fun.
I was dancing with some vamp guy right now who kept licking my neck. I'll admit it was freaking me the hell out but hey I was too drunk to give a damn. Greg was kissing some girl and I was getting a bit jealous. Jude was well Jude was somewhere I lot him a while back. I looked at the guy I was dancing with and he was pretty cute I had to admit.
"You're pretty cute" I blurted out. He smiled.
"Well thank you. You smell delicio- I mean you look great yourself. I would love to take a bite." He said in his silky voice that I was so trapped by.
"Thank you I try my best to look this good." I told him in my drunken state. I hope I don't remember any of this tomorrow. The guy twirled me around to the music.
"You shouldn't have too" he said then he pulled me tightly to his chest. "You are amazing just the way you are." he said.
"Either that's a pick up line or you're trying to be Bruno Mars." I told him smiling. He smiled back.
"Maybe both." He said and leaned in close. I leaned into but stopped when I heard a commotion.