Housemates

Chapter 12

Marisa's POV:
I watched as he man handled her into the house. I had to stay and watch this fold out all alone. Greg decided that he needed to leave before things got really bad. I begged him to stay but he had to leave and I couldn't go with him because Jude wanted me to stay. I walked into the house after them and into the main hall.
The were nowhere to be seen but somewhere in the distance I could hear things breaking. Okay so I was too drunk to freak out and also too drunk to know if this was actually happening so I called Sebastian.
"Sebastian" I called. A few seconds later and I felt the familiar whir of a breeze. Sebastian appeared a few feet away from me.
"Yes Marisa?" He said.
"So are they really fighting?" I asked him.
"Yes they are?" He answered.
"And it isn't just sibling fighting is it." It was more of a statement then a question.
"No they are actually fighting and this time I hope he doesn't nearly kill her. If so then I have to call the other siblings." Sebastian looked really sad . Wait he had other siblings?
"First how many other siblings?" I asked him.
"Just five siblings. Jude's father is in the hospital at the moment." Sebastian responded. I just had to know.
"Why is it that Jude hates Lucy so much?" I asked him. Sebastian let out a long sigh. He looked down then back up at me.
"I think it's best for you to ask Jude that yourself but for the time being maybe you should stay in your room." Normally I would argue but I could already feel the beginning of a hangover and it might not be pretty. I waved Sebastian good night and slowly retreated to my room. When I got there I didn't bother to do really anything. I took off my heels,slipped off my dress and then lay on my bed. A few minutes later I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter ~ Sorry