Status: Hey readers, this is my very first story and I'm looking forward to your comments, they are much appreciated. You may have noticed that English is not my native language but I choose to write in English to make the story accessible to more people.

Somewhere in New York.

The Party

Sean and Ella went straight for the dance floor, dancing as tightly to each other as they could with Sean holding a firm grip on Ella’s bottom. Norman and Lina looked at each other and laughed. They headed to the kitchen to get something to drink and then sat down on a couch. “Fuck sake, I forgot to buy smokes!” Norman said and threw the empty packet on the floor. Lina stood up and answered “I got this!” She walked towards a group of guys that were sitting at the other end of the room, deep in conversation with each other. They stopped talking the moment Lina stopped next to them. Norman obviously couldn’t hear what she said to them, but he knew he didn’t like the way they looked at her. He knew how guys look at girls they find attractive. One guy especially seemed to be undressing her with his eyes, while she was laughing at whatever the guys were saying and occasionally would touch one of the guys arm. She was flirting with him and Norman didn’t like it. When she finally turned around, she sported a huge grin and hid her hands behind her back. She stopped in front of Norman. “How badly would you like to smoke?” She asked. “How badly? It’s not like I’m on cold turkey, but I really could use a cigarette. Did you get any?” She smiled. “It depends. I am willing to hand you a full packet of cigarettes, but I want something in return.” He looked confused. “ What do you want?” “Well, first: you need to share with me.” Norman nodded in agreement. “And secondly… you need to give me a kiss. And I am not talking about a kiss on the cheek. I demand a real kiss on the lips.” Norman looked at her in silence. Then he stood up, standing right in front of her, looking in her eyes. Those blue eyes he was scared of getting lost in. He raised his hands and put one around her waist the other one on her right cheek. “I want these cigarettes so badly…” And then he kissed her. It wasn’t just a small kiss on the mouth. It was intense and they were both enjoying it. He pulled her even closer to her, she let her hand slip under his shirt, pressing her hand on his back. Slowly, but firmly, his tongue found his way inside her mouth reaching for hers. They both felt that the kiss must have lasted several minutes. When they finally let go off each other he smiled at her. “No give me the damn smokes and sit with me.”
She sat next to him, pulling out one cigarette and handing it to him. “I thought you’d wanted to give me the whole packet.” She turned round to face him, put one hand on his thigh next to her and said “Well, I changed my mind. New deal: Every time you feel the urge to smoke, you have to give me a kiss first in order to get a cigarette.” Norman laid his hand round her shoulders and said “You don’t need to give me anything in order to kiss you.” Then he kissed her again. She tasted nice and sweet and he loved the way she smelled.“I think it’s a bit crowded here, why don’t we drive to my apartment?” Lina gasped, his suggestion came as a surprise, none the less a good surprise. “Er… sure. Let me just talk to Ella.” She walked over to Ella and Sean who were all over each other, tongue and everything. “Ella, Sean, listen! Sorry, to interrupt you guys… Norman and I are leaving. Are you staying or what?” She had to almost shout, since the music was so loud. “You’re going home with the Reedenstein?” Sean asked happily and Lina nodded. “Oh my dear Reedus, finally!” He waved towards Norman and giving him two thumbs up. “Take care Lina, I’ll call you tomorrow. Sean and I’ll be staying a little longer, before we drive over to his apartment. “ And then she whispered “He’s got a hot tub! “ Lina rolled her eyes, not wanting to believe, that her friend had fallen for that hot tub bullshit. She tried to raise a smile and said “Yay…” before giving her friend a hug and going back to Norman.