Status: This one will take time but will probably have weekly updates.

Sometimes I Wish I Could Disappear

Warning Sign

I slowly left the bench not to long ago and realized I needed to get a few things from the store. So I went to the thrift store and went in to grab a few things. I see a guy standing there with short red hair and a plaid shirt rolled up to his elbows, exposing his tattoos. I glance at him and see that he seems pretty cool. I chuckled to myself and saw that he’s debating over Colgate and Crest. What a weirdo, but funny. I really didn’t get a good look at him though because that would make me a creep, not that I already am, but even creepier.

So I went to the cash register and paid for the shit and noticed he walked into another aisle, but I didn’t pay any attention. I walk out the store and almost got ran over by some guy in a wheelchair.
“Hey! Watch where ya walkin ya freak!” the old man yells at me while rolling away. I gave him a dirty look and yet the words hurt me. So I do my normal thing and walk slowly home and observing the same city, but it seems different every time. There are different people everyday and I liked that. I sang a song in my head and laughed at a couple stupid signs and people. I just felt like someone was watching me though, eh. I kept walking and stopped abruptly in front of a comic book store and notice a new ‘The Walking Dead’ comic is out. I freaked for a moment and debated if I should get it. Then I felt someone walk into me and I wasn’t expecting it at all.
“Oh! ”I hear myself say. “Dude I’m so sorry,” I hear the person say. I look up and realized it was the guy with the red hair. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stop in the middle,” but I stopped realizing how amazingly beautiful this guy is. I had never really been attracted to guys, but this one, this one was fucking hot. He just smiles at me, “It’s okay, its my fault I wasn’t paying attention,” he replies. I let him take the blame because I couldn’t stop looking at his piercing green eyes and his snake bites that fit perfectly on his plump lips. I swore I seen a blush descend upon his face, it was amazingly cute. “Uh… I’ll be walking away now,” he says to me sounding uncomfortable and took off. I realized he had his phone out, that’s why he took the blame. I stood there in the middle just watching him. I see him peek around at me and he noticed my constant staring. I didn’t even try to look away from him. He was…beautiful.

I kept standing there and checking out the sway of his hips. Whoa! Frank what has gotten into you? You never really check out people…like that. I just smile to myself realizing I finally found someone I attract to , but he seemed uncomfortable with me looking at him. I then see him sit down on the bench and wait for the bus I guess. I was still watching him. Frank what are you doing? You creep!

I watch him take out his phone and smile, his smile was oh so cute. He had dimples and I melted inside when he smiled at me. I then see him turn around and stare at a building, he was waving. I was curious at who he was waving at. Maybe his friend? Well at least he had friends, I guess, I don’t know . I noticed he kept turning his head back and forth to his phone and the window. I watched him wondering what in the world he was doing. He then finally flicked the person off. I laughed and shook my head, I better leave before he gets all nervous with me staring at his beauty. So I walked into the comic bookstore to check out ‘The Walking Dead’ comic and found to love it. It was amazing. Not only after five minutes since my constant staring at the Green eyed man. I seen him walk up to the front of the store and I noticed he was looking for something. I watched him once again, forgetting about the comic I was holding, he was way more better to look at. I see him bend down and pick up a wallet, he must have dropped it. He checked through and realized everything was in there. A smile spread on his face and he slipped it into his back pocket. He looked up and caught me staring at him. My heartbeat was going at about 160 miles per hour. He did a small smile and a timid wave at me. I just had my eyes wide open and kept staring at him giving a small smile. He walked away shaking his head. Was I making him feel uncomfortable? Jesus Christ Frank! Your making the poor guy resist you!

I then put the comic back in the shelf and walked out the doors. I looked to where he disappeared to and noticed he walking slowly and seemed to have time on his hands, like me. I smiled and was about to run up to him, I quickly stopped and hesitated, what if he thinks I’m a creep?

I guess I have to risk things. This is my first time since ‘The Asshole’ that I tried to make friends. I’m never social or anything, so why not give it a try? I wonder if he’s even gay or bi. Calm down Frank! He’s most likely straight, he looks like it.

I make my way towards him and felt my heart rate increase. He was laughing at something he read on his phone and shook his head. “Fucking Jimmy,” I hear him mutter. Jimmy? I shrugged and fast walked to him. I slowly extended my arm and tapped his shoulder. He quickly spun around and stopped frozen his tracks. I stared into his piercing green eyes once again. Dude they are beautiful!

“Uh…may I help you?” he asks me, looking surprised. “Uh…um..” I start. Fucking shit! You don’t even know what to say to him! God dammit Frank! Nice preparation! “I wanted to know where you got your piercing or snake bites at?” I say to him. Nice one Frank. Very clever. He gave me a shocked yet pleased face. “Oh…uh at Cool Cat, you know the one by that Mexican restaurant?” he says to me and I nod. “I got here for my tats,” I say to him. He gave a surprised face and smiled with those fucking dimples! “Really? Me to! that’s awesome, ha-ha what a small world huh?” he says gleaming at me. I nod and smile at him, a blush was creeping on his face again. Jesus does he get nervous that easily? He broke eye contact with me and looked down at his phone. “shit! I got to go, maybe we could hang out some time you seem cool,” he says to me. I smile, “Yeah! Uh… can I get your number or a date when you know…fuck that came out wrong,” I mutter. He laughs, “Sure dude, got a phone?” he asks. I nod and hand him my fucked up HTC, well its been good to me. I pull up to add people list and he typed in his number and name. “just text me and I’ll get your number,” he says to me, he seems to be in a rush. I smile, “Uh.. Thanks man,” I say to him. He smiles once again, “No problem,” and he walks away in a rush. I watch him again as he turns the corner disappearing from my sight. I smile to myself and look at my phone.

“Zack”, I say to myself while looking at my phone, “ His name is Zack.” I went straight home and repeated his name a million times in my head.
Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack, God I’m such a creeper!

I sat down in my chair and debated if I should text him or not. Eh, I got nothing better to do, but play vid games all day. I pull out my phone and stared at his contact for like half an hour. I was hesitant, but I finally built up the courage to text him finally.

‘Sup? Its Frank the weird guy you ran into today :D’ I put. That sounded weird, but it’ll do. I clicked send and it was in the process of sending and thing popped up saying ‘Message Sent.’ I smiled and set the phone down and stared at the wall for only like two minutes when I seen he answered.

‘Hey! So Frank is your name, I forgot to ask you, I feel like a dork, I’m good how about you? And how does this Saturday sound to you? I’m free that day and I stuff my face all the time. Ha-ha ;D’ it read.

I felt my stomach do a somersault, he’s so cute and I’m so going to drown in heaven I swear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm having fun writing this :D
hope you liked it !
and thanks for reading and subscribing and whatever you do that makes me happy!!
i love you guys :D
-Zee