Status: This one will take time but will probably have weekly updates.

Sometimes I Wish I Could Disappear

Nervous Breakdown

I just found out his name is Frank. How cute! It fits him, I still cant believe I lied to him about having to leave in a rush. I just got so nervous and realized this guy I had been stalking and gushing all over came up to talk to me and asked for my number. I , of course, gladly gave it to him. After what seemed like an hour he finally texted me. I smiled at it and laughed at his comment about being the weird guy. I was the weird one.

I then thought about when we could meet and stuff and so I decided Saturday. It sounded perfect and I couldn’t wait to meet up with him. I just needed to wait for his answer.
Speak of the devil! I got a message, I quickly opened it and couldn’t wait for what his thoughts were.

‘Sounds great! I cant wait to hang with you or that sounded weird, eh I’m weird, so what, but anyways yeah!’

I chuckled at his adorableness and squealed like a little girl.

‘Awesome, now I’m going to go and stuff myself with Cheez-its see you then!’ I reply.

I then made my way to the kitchen and a grabbed a box of Cheez-its and started to gobble them up. I was satisfied with my planning and realized I was going to hang out with the guy I had been stalking. Wow. Weird how things happen these times. I clicked on the TV trying to find a show to watch. Nothing was on and plus my mind kept wandering back to Frank.

I couldn’t resist anymore so I decided to text him, hopefully he doesn’t think I’m a creep.

‘Hey uh… sorry to bother, but do you want to hang out today instead? I’m pretty bored out of my mind and my friends are all busy, so? Whaddya say?’ I text.

I just barely put down my phone when it vibrated. Jesus Christ another Jimmy. I chuckled to myself and opened the text.

‘Yeah that sounds great! I got nothing to do either, so where’d you wanna meet?’ he asked.

I smiled and had a great idea.

‘How about where we first met at?’

I sent it and looked up at the TV noticing that I had on Teletubbies, what the fuck? My phone vibrates again.

‘Yeah that sounds cool , can we meet in about thirty minutes, because I want to take a shower and change my clothes and I’ll let you do whatever you can real quick’

I smile, ‘ Yeah sure, I’ll wait and I guess I’ll get ready to’ I answer.

So I put my phone down and make my way to my room. I look in my closet and see what to wear, so I could impress this guy. He obviously likes the Misfits, why not wear a Misfits tee?
I pull out the shirt with a disfigured skull on it and realized I needed a shower…bad. I haven’t taken one in like two days. I’m so gross, but I had better things to do. Gigs and drinking duh.
So I quickly jump in the shower and scrubbed every inch of my body that I needed to wash. I then finished and got out of the shower inspecting my body. I sigh, I lost a lot of weight and I need to build up again. I don’t look that bad, but just not all muscly like before. I want to look like Matt, but we all know that’s not going to happen. I’m the chubby one, like always. At least I don’t look all that fat. I lost it by always thrashing around on my guitar all the time and having fun and drinking a lot, while smoking. I don’t do that as much anymore, I grew out of it. I took a new turn, by paying attention to my body and what I eat. Sometimes I’ll snack on unhealthy things, but I’m starting to turn vegetarian. Its scaring me, I’m not a big meat eater, but its only once in a while I eat meat. I mean I’m only 23, I don’t want to look ugly at such a young age, I’d rather look ugly when I’m older.

I finish checking myself out and went back in my room to slip on my clothes. I pull on the Misfits tee, revealing all of my tattoos and some tight, yet not too tight skinny jeans. I don’t want him seeing my bulge that easily. I smirk to myself and satisfied with the way I look. I grab my Vans and my wallet before getting back to my phone. What do you know, there’s a message.

‘I’ll be there in ten’

Johnny Christ! This boy is fast. I smile and text him back.

‘Be there in twelve…ha-ha!’

God I’m such a dork. I then grab my keys and walk out my apartment locking it behind me. I attach my king ring in my pants and start heading my way. My phone vibrated…

‘Your so funny , I get it ;D’

I smile and don’t answer him. I finally see the comic store come into view and see him standing there in the front waiting for me. I gasped when I see him wearing really tight pants. I couldn’t help but eye him. He was also wearing a Slayer shirt. My heart dropped and I knew instantly he was going to be awesome. He turned and seen me, he smiled with his perfect teeth. I returned the favor. I noticed his constant staring at me again, he was checking me out? No way! He is totally checking me out!
I felt my face flush. Mother Fucker. “Sup?” I say as I stopped in front of him. “Uh… sup?” he says nervously. “You like Slayer?” I ask him, already knowing the answer. “Yeah! You like Misfits?” he asks me. I nod and saw his smile grow wider every time. It was adorable.

“What you wanna do?” I ask him. He shrugs and waits to see if I suggest anything. “Um…wanna sit somewhere and talk or wanna come to my place or go get something to eat because my stomach is yelling at me,” I say to him. He giggles and my stomach did a somersault. That giggle is so contagious.
“Um…I’m hungry to, but I’m a vegetarian, letting you know,” he says. “Oh! Really? that’s cool, I don’t eat meat to much anyways, its kind of scaring me,” I say to him. He laughs and shoves his hands in his pockets nervously. I notice he has a lip piercing on ,that I didn’t notice before along with a nose piercing on his left nostril. I didn’t mention it though.
“ Cool tats man,” he compliments me. “Oh thanks! Same to you,” I say. A blush spreads on his face as he nods. It’s the cutest thing ever. “Let’s go then, you like sandwiches?” I ask, “I’m up for some sandwiches right now.”
“Yeah! Whatever you want man, don’t let my vegan self take you away from food you want,” he answers. I laugh and start walking toward a sandwich place I know, he follows me and walks beside me.

“So tell me about yourself,” I say to him. He looks up at me with wide eyes. I guess he had a panic attack. I pretended not to notice. “Or I’ll tell you about myself first,” I suggest. He smiles, “it’s okay, no one usually ask me things like that or is ever interested in me,” he says almost ashamed. What! How can you not be interested in this piece of beauty.
“Oh sorry! I didn’t mean to make you,” he cut me off, “No! no! its not your fault, its just the fact, I have a really hard time making friends and I seen you and I just had this thought you were really cool. I’m honestly very very very anti-social,” he says looking down and not at me. Poor kid, he hates life obviously it shows. “Oh…uh…you actually did pretty good,” I say to him smiling. He looks at me with a surprised face. “Really?” he asks. I nod and that smiled stayed put. I smiled knowing I caused it.

“well, I’ll start off now,” he says and I wait to listen to him. We’re in the sub shop eating sandwiches. Mine a turkey and his a vegetarian one of course.

“Well, my favorite band is Black Flag, I play an Epiphone guitar, her name is Pansy, and I have a weird obsession with Skittles, my one wish is to at least have one best friend, and I’m lactose and tolerant as well as vegetarian, you know that already, and I like to wear holy jeans,” he says to me.
I smiled at his explanation of himself and felt kind bad for him. He wanted a best friend, well, here I am!
“Dude that is the coolest thing I had ever heard anyone explain about themselves,” I say to him. He just smiles, “Your turn,” he states. Oh shit! Yup, its my turn.

“I also play guitar, a Schecter, and I have a weird obsession with talking to myself, and my favorite band is what your shirt says, I’m in a band, were called Avenged Sevenfold, don’t ask me what that means, my best buddy Matt, came up with it, he’s the singer, and I’m the rhythm guitarist, I like to eat Cheez-its and I like to constantly dye my hair a lot,” and with that I finish. He starts laughing, “Dude your awesome!” he exclaims. I felt my cheeks turn red, “Thanks man, your not bad yourself,” I bite into my sandwich and felt my stomach become relieved with its delight.

We talked for like hours and realized we had so much in common. “Dude no way! I love Nightmare Before Christmas to!” this boy is freaking cool. “Yup, my birthday is on Halloween,” he says to me.
“Dude your lucky! Mine is on December 11, how gay right?” I say laughing. He nods his head in agreement. “Yeah that’s what these tats mean,” he lifts up his hands and shows me his fingers say HALLOWEEN across them. I smile, that is so cool. “I’m jealous,” I respond. I notice the sun going down. DAMN! We’ve been talking to each other that long!

“well, its getting late and I want to crash, so yeah, this…this is pretty awesome, I’m glad you had the balls to come tap my shoulder,” I say. He laughs, “Yeah, I guess this shows how much my balls have grown,” I laugh at his stupid comment. “I guess so.”

We said our good byes and still promised to meet up on Saturday. I walked home and into the apartment. I went straight to my room, kicking off my shoes.
Damn he is Mr. Perfecto! I want him so badly, but he’s not used to having friends like he said. I got to give it time, but I’m starting to head that way though, friendship, friend zone, something I hate. But honestly I don’t mind being Frank’s best friend. He needs one. I turned off the light and laid on my bed, thinking about him. Yeah, that’s it. I’ll be his best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw how cute!!!!!
-Zee