Long Live Us

Day Off

When I wake Jack was gone, leaving a note that he went to get something for breakfast. I looked at the clock. "Did I really wake up this early?" I slid on my pink jeans, white tank-top and my uggs. [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71522906] and slid back into bed, looking at my laptop on twitter. 'Spending the day with the fiance, still getting used to that', where Alex replied 'I know what's going down there, be safe kids ;)' laughing I looked at my mentions, reading through them, there were a lot of hateful and hurtful tweets. 'She doesn't deserve him' 'I've always hated that ugly slut' tears were stinging my eyes, I was engaged in twitter to realize Jack was even home. "Baby?" I heard him call out, I paid more attention to my screen but snapped my head when I felt Jack on the bed "What are you up, baby?" he said, I shoved my laptop to him. "Did you read those?" I nodded my head "Oh, Katie, come on, you know none of that is true" I started to cry, Jack took me into his arms, starting to tickle me. "Jack, stop, oh my god" I started to laugh a little too hard. Jack leaning over me gave me a kiss, using his tongue to separate my lips, soon enough Jack's phone went off "Fucking Alex, he knows I'm gonna get laid" laughing we proceeded on. I let the kiss go, sliding off his shirt as he slid mine off. "You're so god damn beautiful" He kissed my down neck to my chest, unclipping my bra, taking my nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue, causing me to moan out slightly. He pushed my pants off, dragging them down "Not wasting anytime are we?" "We haven't had sex in a long time" "Jack, it's been like a day" "My point exactly" he started to suck on my neck, causing me to moan loudly, I jumped a little bit as he rubbed my clit through my panties "oh fuck" I breathed out, "so wet, I love it", sliding my panties off, I slid off his jeans "dammit Jack, skinny jeans" he laughed at me, kicking his legs out of his jeans. As I slid off his boxers, I gently stroked on his shaft, sliding my hands up to the tip, guiding it in to me "Oh fuck!" I screamed out, as he pounded himself into me "Fuck baby, your pussy is perfect" several moans and cuss words slid out our mouths. I felt my walls tighten up on his dick. "I'm so close!" I screamed out "So am I baby, wait for me" "Jack!" I screamed out as I felt him fill me up with his warm liquid. "That was quick but still fucking awesome" I heard my phone go off "It's Lisa" Jack proceeded to get up and get dressed "Hey, you two, we're super bored, you wanna come over?" "What about sex or something?" "That was done but now he wants to hang out with Jack" "Yep I know that one, we'll be over in a bit" "Thank you, Love you" "Love you too, Lisa" hanging up my phone I looked over at Jack. "Your best friend wants a play date" "Did you really just say that?" "Yeah I did" "Get dressed, lets go" "Yes boss" "Oh you're getting it yet" "We just gotta walk next door, so I'll be ready soon"

----
I got dressed and we walked over to my sisters house later that afternoon [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71532358] "Lisa, I have to tell you, that was incredible, I underestimated your cooking" "Well, you're not the only chef in the family" she said laughing as I helped her with the dishes. I gripped my stomach with my one hand "Are you okay, honey?" "I'm fine, damn period cramps" She laughed at me, I soon went back to doing the dishes. "I don't feel so good Lisa" I said, sitting down in the chair. I got up and walked upstairs and leaned down on the bathroom floor, holding my hair as I threw up in the toliet "Katie, open the door, It's your sister" I got up and unlocked the door, letting her in "What's wrong" she asked, trying to respond I threw up again "That's the second time it's happened" a concerned look spread across her face "When was your last period?" "Uhm, two months ag-- shit!" I started to brush my teeth as she looked at me "Are you pregnant?" "I don't know, Lisa, I haven't noticed any signs at all" "Except for right now" "Basically" "We have to get you to the doctor, or something" I sat on the floor next to her "This will ruin touring and Jack's life all together" "Well before we assume anything, lets go tell the guys and take you the ER or something" I walked down the stairs "What's going on?" "We have to take her to the hospital" Jack and Alex both looked at each other "Why?!" they both said at the same time "Because she got sick upstairs and I don't know what's going on" as we got into the car I leaned my head on Jack's shoulder, holding onto my hand he wouldn't let me go.

----
"I hate these gowns" I said laying in the bed, for the doctors to get back to us. "Look at the bright side, at least it's only for hospital, imagine if they actually had dresses like that" I laughed at Alex's joke, he always knew when to make me laugh. Soon enough the doctor walked in, looking at me and at the rest of the gang. "Well your blood work was fine, so that rest assures us anything serious but there is something that did come back" I swallowed hard, Jack instantly reached for my hand, Alex rubbed on my arm as the doctor was speaking "How can I say this exactly, I never know how" I bit down on my lip, thinking the worst of things "You're pregnant, congratulations" I started to cry, not even thinking about my emotions, crying was the first thing I did. Everyone walked out and I got dressed, sitting back on the bed "Jack, what are we gonna do?" I put my head in my hands, starting to cry again "Don't worry, we'll get through this, we'll do it together, we'll be wonderful parents" I smiled at him. Two months of being engaged and this happens, Now to just be prepared for the reaction of the fan base. That's something I wasn't ready for.