Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Four.

As her opponent Layla stood up groggily and turned around to face her, Haylie's foot met her stomach before landing her signature move, the Double Underhook DDT that Drew Galloway taught her, and slid up onto her knees beside Layla with a smirk written on her face at hearing the crowd in the WWE building boo her. Turning Layla over onto her back, she leaned across her stomach while holding her wrists down to the mat and got the three count she was looking for.

"Here is your winner; Anna Sky!" Lilian Garcia announced in the microphone, over the loud boo's from the crowd and Haylie's theme playing which was 'You're Going Down' by Sick Puppies.

Smirking at the crowd as she made her way up the ramp and to the back, Haylie found the locker room she shares with The Shield and as she saw the expression on Jon's face when she walked into the room, she suddenly felt terrible at how he was still taking the break-up and not knowing how to cheer him up. Sure, she was a woman, but she was never really good at cheering someone up after a bad break-up.

"Where are Joe and Colby at?" asked Haylie as she took a seat on one of the steel chairs in the room, rubbing her right knee a little.

"Catering," answered Jon while turning his cell phone off and putting it in his bag with a sigh before turning his attention to her. "Whats wrong with your knee?"

"Landed roughly," Haylie shrugged her shoulders as if it was nothing, which was true.

"When you was on the top rope, right?" Jon asked, but already knew that he was right because he watched the match and seen the pained look on her face as her knee landed on the mat after missing a move.

"Not the first time, and damn sure won't be the last time," Haylie chuckled out.

Chuckling along with her, Jon ran his hands thru his messy damp hair and stared at the ground as thoughts of his conversation with his ex just moments ago floated around in his head. Telling him all those times they spent together meant shit to her, how he'd never know how to really treat a woman and keep her satisfied in a relationship. Six whole months he spent with her, and he beats himself up over not seeing the signs sooner.

Gazing over at him with a frown, she could see he was concentrating on his thoughts and watched his expressions change every so often. Sadness to anger than to looking guilty and hurt. It tore her up on the inside to see him that way.

"What's on your mind, hun?"

"What isn't on my mind?" Jon answered with a frown, leaning back in the chair and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't hold all your emotions in, and beat yourself up over everything. Talk to me," Haylie stood up long enough to scoot her chair closer to him.

"Sandra called again. I only answered so I could tell her to stop calling me and stay out of my life, but she went on talking a bunch of shit," Jon sat up and leaned forward with his elbows resting on his knees, shaking his head.

"What did she say?"

"That our whole relationship was a fucking lie. That I would never know how to keep a woman satisfied or happy in a relationship," Jon replied, staring at the ground.

"You know what I think? It's her fucking loss for walking away from a special guy like yourself, and not appreciating you. You have an amazing personality that not many people get to see, the mysterious, yet handsome look you always have going on is a big plus, and I don't know what she means about you not knowing how to treat a woman, because I know for a fact you do in your own special way," Haylie placed her right hand on his forearm and lightly squeezed it while sending him a genuine smile.

"You really mean all that?" asked Jon as his face brightened up with a smile on his own face.

"Of course. I could never lie about stuff like that. I'm not heartless like some people," Haylie said, as her eye's gazed into his blue ones while saying, "She'll regret ever letting you go, and will be running back to you."

"I really hope that's not true because I don't need to put up with her shit again. Like Colby told me lastnight, I'm better off without her."

"He is right. You can do so much better," Haylie said while standing from her seat and stretched her arms in the air, popping her back in the process. "I'm going to take a shower and change," Haylie grabbed her bag that was placed beside Jon's and pulled out the clothes she wore earlier that day.

With seeing him nod his head and send her a smile that touched his eyes, she made her way into the bathroom and locked the door after closing it behind her. Not wanting to wait until she got to the hotel to take a shower, she turned the water on and adjusted the temperature before stripping from her wrestling outfit and stepping under the water, sighing in content as the warm water fell over her sore muscles.

When Haylie was young, she never really knew what she wanted to be when she got older. All she thought about was the 'then and there' moments of trying not to mess up anything around her parents, or do anything wrong. Colby was the one who got her into wrestling; teaching her some moves here and there, and from the first time she trained with him, she knew she wanted to wrestle.

After her shower, she dried off her body and hair then pulled on a black set of undergarments, black shirt with a wolf howling at the moon on the front and the left sleeve hanging off her shoulder, faded blue-jeans that were held up on her hips by her pink stud-belt, white socks and her favorite black boots. She finally stepped back into the locker room to notice Joe and Colby were back in the room, discussing something with Jon who, once again, looked down.

"Nice shirt, tiny. Where'd you get it from?" asked Joe, not remembering seeing her wear a shirt like that in the past.

"April bought it for me like, last month I think," Haylie replied while putting her clothes in her back.

"And you're just now wearing it?" Colby asked from his spot beside Jon, relaxing back in the chair with his hands behind his head and his feet stretched out infront of him, his right ankle over his left one.

"Seems that way," Haylie placed her hands upon her hips while looking at Jon who seemed to be in his own little world. "What's wrong, Jon?"

Hearing his name, Jon looked up at Haylie and shook his head with a shrug of his shoulders before looking at the TV that was on.

"We was just discussing his ex. The ex that called up my phone just a few moments ago to talk to him, and when I wouldn't let her, she cursed us both out," Colby explained with a shake of his head.

"Tell me when she calls again because I'd like to have a word with her," Haylie stated, taking a seat in the empty chair beside Joe.

Without saying a word, Jon stood up from his chair and left the room without looking at any of them. As much as he appreciated his friend's and their concern, he didn't want them to get in his business that he knew he could handle. The first thing he was going to do was change his phone number, and cut out all possible connections with her because he was over it. He was tired of her downing him, and sick of getting hurt by her words, eventhough he knew he shouldn't.

Chewing lightly on her lower lip, she stared at the door that closed behind Jon then looked over at Colby and Joe who was looking at eachother. She could've sworn she got through to him before she took a shower, and cheered him up, but it looks like she was wrong. And she hated just sitting there and not knowing how to help him.

"I'm going to go call my baby girl before it's time to go out and serve justice," Joe announced while standing up and pulling his phone from his bag as he walked out of the locker room to talk with his daughter and fiance.

"I hate seeing Jon so down like that," Haylie said to Colby with a frown on her face, her hazel eyes staring back at the door again.

"I know what you mean. She accussed him of cheating all this time when she was the one doing the cheating," Colby replied with a shake of his head, staring at the door for a moment before looking at the TV with a sigh.

"Wish there was a way I could cheer him up somehow," Haylie turned her attention to the TV, but wasn't really paying attention to what was happening because all she could concentrate on was how to cheer up her friend, and what she could do to help him.

"You could always make him forget like how you helped me. I think you should try to do the same for him," Colby suddenly said a few minutes later, scratching his beard while looking at her.

"What? Are you being serious right now? Wouldn't that make me a slut though? I don't wanna be a slut, Colby," Haylie spat at him.

"No, it doesn't make you a slut. You're far from it. And yes, I'm completely serious, Hays. Do it."

"Are you sure? I don't want you getting upset or anything with me for doing it," Haylie bit the inside of her cheek while holding his gaze, trying to look for any emotions that told her he'd be hurt or pissed.

"I'm positive, Haylie. What we have is no strings, and no feelings attached, remember? I'd never be upset with you," Colby said while leaning over and grabbing her hands, pulling her from her spot until she was sitting on his lap sideways. "If you want to do it, then go ahead. I'm not pushing you into doing something you don't wanna do, though."

Nodding her head with a smile, Haylie leaned down and kissed his lips gently then pulled away before he could return the kiss. Just as she went to get up, he wrapped right arm around her waist where she couldn't move and placed his left hand on her cheek, pulling her back into a kiss. They never got the opputunity while at the arena to have a moment like this, so he wasn't about to lose the chance.

Sliding her tongue across his lower lip, he parted his lips and their tongues started fighting for dominance. And the sound of laughter out in the hall brought them back to reality, and pulled apart quickly with a smile.

"We'll finish this once we get back to the hotel," Colby said, leaning forward and capturing her lips for one more last kiss before she stood up from his lap.

"Can't this time. The girls and I decided to have a girls night in April's room tonight," Haylie replied, a small pout on her face.

"Mm. You think they'll mind if I tag along?" Colby winked at her with a smirk.

Just as she was about to reply back, there was a knock on the door before it opened and a stage-crew poked his head into the door to let Colby know him and the guys were up then closed the door back when he left.

Walking with Colby to find the other two, all she could think about was if she should really go through with helping Jon the way Colby said she should or not. She didn't want to be classified as a slut by anyone, but she did want to try and help him push Sandra out of his head, even if it is just for one night.

Telling the guys good luck and giving them each a kiss on the cheek, she made her way to catering to check what they had to munch on because her stomach started growling. Stepping into catering, she instantly grinned when she saw Celeste, April, and Tyler Kluttz sitting at a table.

"There's my girlfriend," Celeste said loudly, her eyes wide while pointing over at Haylie which made some of them in catering laugh and chuckle.

"No, you're mistaken. That's my girlfriend," said Tyler with his infamous grin he was known for in the WWE.

Shaking her head at their comments, Haylie got a piece of strawberry cheesecake and a bottle of water before taking a seat between Tyler and Celeste who were still playfully fussing with one another. April sat on the other side of Celeste, shaking her head at the two bickering with a small smile.

Haylie and Tyler, who is known by the WWE Universe as Brad Maddox, met backstage back in FCW, and at first she thought he was a prick just by the way he looked and acted, he changed her thoughts about him once they hung out more. Although he doesn't know about her past, he still considered her a close friend in the business and knew she considered him a friend, aswell.

"Excuse me, but you're both mistaken. I'm April's girlfriend," Haylie stated with a big smile on her face, winking over at April who returned the gesture.

"How could you? I was gonna take you home, and let you meet my dear mother. I was gonna make you my wife," Tyler said in a broken voice as if he was about to cry, his bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

"I'm sorry, sweetie-pie. We could always fool around though if you want," Haylie patted his shoulder before cutting a piece of her cheesecake and taking a bite.

"That's more like it. Hey, maybe a threesome one day?" Tyler asked, a hopeful look written on his face.

"Sure. Why not?" April spoke up with a shrug of her shoulders, sharing a look with the other two women who snickered.

After the show was over with, a couple of wrestlers and divas went out together to get something to eat at an almost empty diner while others went out to a club. When the girls departed from the others and headed to the hotel, Haylie stopped at her room long enough to grab her stuff then followed April to her room where Celeste and Victoria Crawford were already at.

Haylie and Victoria Crawford, known as Alicia Fox in the WWE business, don't really hang out all that much, but both women liked one another as a friend because they have a few things in common. And with Victoria's quirky and out-going personality, Haylie loves having her around when the women hang out.

"Girl. Tyler has it bad for you," Victoria winked at April who stepped in the room with Haylie.

"What are you on about?" April asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"While we was out eating, he couldn't keep his eyes off you. He kept staring at you from across the room," Victoria explained with a smile.

"Whatever," April rolled her eyes.

"No, she's right. I saw the way he kept staring at you," Haylie spoke up with a smirk while taking a seat on the bed beside Victoria, and said, "And I also didn't miss the way you stared back at him, holding his gaze with a smile."

"You two are seeing things," April stated with a shake of her head, making her way towards the bed Celeste was sitting on and layed down on it.

"I seen you blush when he winked at you, April," Celeste admitted with a chuckle as April picked up a pillow and hit her with it.

"Since we're on the topic of the guys," Victoria started as her attention turned to Haylie with a sweet smile while saying, "when are you and Colby going to officially get together?"

Relaxing back on the pillow she propped up against the headboard, Haylie crossed her arms over her stomach and clasped her hands together as she said, "Colby and I are just friend's. We don't see eachother like that."

"You two are so adorable together. It's obvious you two are meant for one another," stated April, grinning over at Haylie who rolled her eyes.

"And I might be the only that see's the looks he gives you when you aren't paying attention," Celeste chimed in.

"I see it," April and Victoria both said at the same time, grins all over their faces.

When the small talk about men ended, the women decided to video-chat on April's laptop with some fans for a bit before they began watching reruns of The Walking Dead on the TV. Celeste and April took one bed while Haylie and Victoria took the other one, all four of them relaxing on the bed until each one of them started getting sleepy. And as Haylie was almost asleep, her phone vibrated from the table beside the bed, and as she read over the words of the new text message, she couldn't help but to chuckle.

'Jon is definitely lonely and in desperate need of some 'fun' time. I walked in on him watching porn.'

Sending him a goodnight message, she turned her phone off knowing Victoria had the alarm on her phone set, and placed it back on the table with a smile. She cuddled beneath the covers beside Victoria and closed her eyes, falling asleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter or two until, hopefully, it gets a little interesting.