Status: I DON'T own anyone in this story from the WWE. The only person I own is Haylie Ann Davis.

Just Friends. With Benefits.

Eight.

I DO NOT own anyone from the WWE nor the WWE. And whatever happens in this story is just fiction. The only people I own in the story is Haylie and Jenna because they're made up people in my mind.
___________________________________________________

Feeling a light warm breeze glide across the back of her neck, Haylie groaned a little and stuck her left hand out to grab the covers, but came up empty handed. Popping her eyes open, she rolled over on her back to see Jon sitting on her bed with a smile. His hair was messy as if he just woke up, and he just wore dark blue-jeans and white socks. No shirt which made it hard for her to keep her eyes off his body.

"What are you doing?" Haylie asked, frowning afterwards at how dry her throat was.

"I'm lonely, and we need to talk," Jon replied, relaxing on the bed beside her with his elbow propped up and his head resting on his hand that was curled in a fist.

"Where's Colby and Joe?" asked Haylie while standing up and walking to the kitchen sink, filling a cup up with water and drinking it, soothing her throat instantly.

"They both went to the gym a few mintues ago," Jon answered, watching her every move.

"And why aren't you with them, or still asleep even?" Haylie crawled back into bed, pulling the covers from the bottom of the bed over her.

"Because I had an interesting dream, and it sucked when I woke up to realize it wasn't real," Jon frowned at her then stated, "And Colby told me that we needed to talk."

Frowning at him, she leaned up where she was propped up on her elbow just like him and ran her fingers thru his messy hair. He closed his eyes at feeling her touch, and smiled a little at remembering the heated moment they had.

"You and Colby aren't dating?" Jon suddenly asked, opening his eyes to look at her.

"No. All we do is pleasure one another. At first it was to help him forget about the pain he felt, but then we both admitted that we loved the feeling of fooling around with having no strings attached so," Haylie explained, shrugging her shoulders.

"So, friends with benefits, huh?"

"Correct. No feelings involved. No strings attached. The deal is off if one of us finds a boyfriend or girlfriend, though," Haylie watched his face expression to see if he looked disgusted with her, but saw none.

"Fuck. When did this start happening?" Jon asked, staring into her hazel eyes with his blue ones.

"Almost three months ago when his girlfriend broke up with him. He came to me asking me to help him forget about her, and take the pain away," Haylie answered.

"And that's what you was trying to do the other night. Help me forget about her," Jon scratched the back of his head while letting it all sink in.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to look like the slut I probably am," Haylie frowned.

"Don't fucking say that about yourself, Haylie. You're nothing even close to a slut," Jon said in a rough tone, shaking his head at her words. "And to be honest, you did help me forget that night. I had an interesting dream about you," Jon admitted while sending her a wink.

"Oh, a dream? Care to share?" Haylie asked with a smirk.

"I was thinking that maybe," Jon started while ignoring her question, "we could finish what we started?"

"Hm. If that's what you want?" Haylie asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Most definitely," Jon answered with a smile.

"No feelings involved," Haylie stated.

"No strings attached."

After nodding her head at that, Jon leaned over and kissed her soft lips with a smile, placing a hand on the side of her neck. Her returning the kiss with more force, he groaned and opened his mouth to glid his tongue over her lower lip until she parted them, their tongues wrestling for space.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him down closer to her while getting lost in the kiss. Feeling him slide his left hand down her side and grip the hem of her AC/DC nightshirt, she broke the kiss and sat up with a smile before gripping the hem of her shirt and pulling it over her, tossing it to the floor. Laying back down in just her underwear, she was kind of feeling self cautious when his blue eyes roamed over her body slowly, but the feeling disappeared when he met her gaze with a smile.

Leaning over and capturing her lips again, he suddenly trailed his kisses to her neck where he began nibbling and kissing with his left hand resting upon the side of her hip. Brushing over a sensitive spot on her neck, she took in a sharp breath as a moan of pleasure escaped past her wet lips causing him to smirk against her warm skin.

"Guessing I found the right spot?" Jon asked with his lips brushing her skin, adjusting his body over hers more.

Without having to answer with words, she gripped his shoulders tightly when he started sucking on the same spot making her moan in pleasure once again. After awhile he started to move down to her chest where his hands started massaging her breasts, making her nipples hard between his fingers. Sliding down between her legs, his tongue traveled to her nipples where he started to suck at them, making both of them more horny than ever. Letting his name roll off her tongue, the blankets were tightly gripped in her hands as she moaned again.

His tongue traveled from her breasts to the top of her underwear, looking up at her with a smirk that almost drove her over the edge. Making sure she still wanted to go on, he slid his fingers underneath the side of her underwear and slid them down her legs, tossing them over his shoulder. And leaning down between her thighs and flicking his tongue over her clit, she bit her lower lip roughly to muffle her moans and threw her head on the bed with her eyes closed tightly at the feeling of his tongue licking then nibbling at her.

Pulling away and teasing her clit a little, he then inserted two of his fingers into her vagina while holding her lusty gaze when she finally opened her eyes. As she moved her hips along with the motion of his fingers, he leaned up towards her and kissed her roughtly and eagerly, both of them moaning in the kiss. Finally releasing the blankets she was still gripping, her fingers went thru his hair and tugged on it as his fingers picked up the rhythm. And after finally letting go of her orgasm and he removed his fingers with a grin, she took control and sat up with her own smirk written on her face, pushing him onto his back.

Straddling him, she ran her nails down his bare chest then leaned down to press her lips against his. Teasing him a bit, she trailed her lips from his to his ear where she breathed hot air into it and gently nibbled on his earlobe, feeling him tense from underneath her. When she got a few groans of pleasure out of him, she moved the kisses down his chest to his stomache, licking around his belly button.

"You sure as hell know how to use that tongue," Jon groaned out, his body tensing up as her tongue circled his belly button slowly.

Hearing her name roll off his tongue with a moan, she smirked up at him when she got to the top of his jeans and slowly unbuckled the belt before working on the button and zipper. As he lifted his hips up easily, she tucked his jeans down his legs and threw them on the floor, his boxers following shortly afterwards.

Deciding to tease him even more, she trailed her nails up his thighs slowly then leaned over and went for his exposed indent instead with a smirk. Traveling her tongue over one ever so slowly, his fingers grabbed a hold of her hair and tucked as he grunted from the torture. Feeling him get harder the more she teased him, she moved down and took his large member in her hand. She slowly started to suck, pleasuring him more by moving her hand up and down on the bottom.

"Fucking shit," slid from his mouth roughly, high with the pleasure she was giving him.

He was almost at his climax when he pulled her away and flipped her over onto the bed, about ready to slide into her until she stopped him quickly, muttering one word. Condom. And after finding his jeans and pulling his wallet from the back pocket where he found a condom, he ripped it open and slid it onto his hard shaft quickly before leaning over her with a questioning look, lust in his eyes.

"Ready?"

And with a nod and a smile, Jon slid into her soaking wet vagina slowly to let her get use to his size, her walls tightening around him as he pushed further inside her then back out causing them both to moan with pleasure.

"Y-You feel so," Jon started as he gripped her hips and pulled her up a little more, sliding further inside her with a grunt. "So fucking great."

As both of them knew they couldn't last any longer, Jon leaned down and kissed her roughly as he thrusted harder and faster inside her, loud moans and groans of pleasure filling the hotel room. And after finally letting their climax take over, he pulled himself out of her while breathing heavily and slid the soaked and filled condom into the trashcan by the bed before grabbing his boxers and sliding them on, falling back on the bed with a satisfied expression.

"God. I always wondered how Colby looked so fucking satisfied while being single. Now I know," Jon broke the silence after finally catching his breathe, sending her a smile.

With a chuckle and a shake of her head, Haylie leaned over the edge of the bed and snatched her shirt from the floor, pulling it on before settling back on the bed beside Jon with a smile. And then she realized Jon was staring at her with a lopsided grin, his eyes still cloudy with lust.

"Did I help you forget about whats-her-name?" asked Haylie, holding his gaze.

"You definitely did. It was incredible. Thank you, princess," Jon winked at her.

"Anytime," Haylie simply said as she winked back.

Suddenly his grin fell off his face as it was replaced with a shocked expression for a moment, but soon recovered to ask, "R-Really?"

"Only if you want," Haylie shrugged her shoulders.

He nodded eagerly then froze once again to ask, "So we have benefits just like you have with Colby, right?"

"If that's what you'd want. I mean, unless you find another woman then we'll call it off," explained Haylie, hearing a ringing noise from the other room.

"Only if Colby doesn't mind," Jon stated, leaning over and kissing her lips before getting up to make his way to the other room where his cell phone was ringing loudly.

Letting a satisfied sigh out then biting her lower lip roughly, Haylie layed there as her body still felt on fire with the pleasure she just had moments ago, and moaned to herself while closing her eyes. This was how she felt the first time her and Colby slept together, and each time it gets more enjoyable and exciting. She never thought two different men could make her feel the same pleasure, but she sure wouldn't change anything.

Coming back to reality as Jon walked back into the room and sat on the bed with his cell phone held in his right hand, Haylie smiled to herself as she stared at him and took in every detail of him. And she knew he felt her gaze because he looked back at her with an undreadable expression.
"Do you reget it?" asked Jon in a serious tone.

"Of course not. But since you asked, you must regret it," Haylie countered with her eyebrows raised.

"Nope. It was amazing," said Jon with a lopsided smile. "Colby just sent me a text to let us know they're gonna get us some breakfast then they'd be back," Jon explained.

"I'm going to take a quick shower then. Be out soon."

Leaning over to steal a quick kiss from Jon, she went to her suitcase in search of some clothes to wear for the day and tried her best to ignore the lusty stare Jon was giving her with her in just a mid-thigh shirt on. Grabbing her clothes and her bathroom bag, she headed to the bathroom where she locked the door behind her and sat everything on the counter before she turned the shower on and adjusted the temperture. With a smile, she pulled the shirt off and tossed it to the floor then stepped under the warm water.

All that ran thru her mind was how much of a slut she felt right now, eventhough she loved the feeling Colby and Jon both gave her. The thought of her having sex with two different men with no strings attached nor anyone else knowing made her feel dirty, but she done her best to push the thoughts aside and shook herself out of the negative thoughts.

Turning the water off and wrapping a towel around her body, she stepped out of the shower and grabbed another towel before she started drying off her hair the best she could. When her hair wasn't dripping wet anymore, she dried off her body then pulled on her matching red undergarments and put on some deodorant. Pulling on a pair of light blue-jeans that were ripped at the knees and sliding on a plain red shirt, she applied black eyeliner around her eyelids and then began to put on some red lipgloss when she heard the hotel door open.

"Haylie. We brought some breakfast," said Colby who walked further into the room with Joe right behind him.

"I can already smell it," replied Haylie as she opened the bathroom door and stepped out with a smirk, drying her hair a little more with the towel.

"Pancakes, my dear?" asked Colby from beside the table where he was pulling out breakfast from the IHop bags.

"Of course. I haven't had pancakes in forever," Haylie put the towel on the bathroom sink before joining the two guys at the table, her stomach growling when she smelt the pancakes. "I am starved."

"I'd never let my woman starve."

Just as he finished the sentence, Haylie caught Colby's gaze before looking over at Joe who was smirking as he handed her a small box of her pancakes, watching the two of them. Biting her lower lip, she took the box and looked away from his gaze while sitting down.

"No need for it to get awkward in here. I've known about you two, but it wasn't my business to ask about it so I just let you two be happy doing what you do," Joe admitted as he sat down with a shrug.

"What exactly do you know?" Colby looked at Joe curiously, not sure if he really knew or not.

"That you two have been sleeping together," Joe replied in a tone as if it wasn't a big deal, which it really wasn't to him.

"How long have you known?" Haylie asked.

"A couple of weeks now. I don't know why you two are keeping it a secret, but if that's what you want then your secret it safe with me," Joe assured them, sending them both a genuine smile that calmed them down a little. "Where is Jon?" asked Joe, wanting to change the subject.

"I think he took a shower, too," answered Haylie along with a shrug of her shoulders, opening up her food.

"Now Jon is so fresh, so clean," Jon stated while walking into the room with a smile, his hair damp from the shower.

"He looks happy for once. What did you do to him while we was gone, Tiny?"

"Just another heart to heart, and made him see the better side of things, I guess," Haylie shrugged.

"And it's amazing might I add," said Jon, taking a seat beside Haylie and winking at her.

And Haylie didn't miss the smirk Joe gave them as he shook his head and started to eat his pancakes. Raising an eyebrow his way and catching his eye, she suddenly knew that he knew about her and Jon, and wondered what he thought of their situation. But pushed her thoughts aside when he sent her a smile that calmed her down, and she knew he was reassuring her that the secret will be kept between them.

Colby shared a look with Jon then snickered as he sat on the other side of Haylie and shook his head. Before he left with Joe, he had a talk with Jon about how he needed to talk with Haylie in private about things, and he'd text him afterwards to let him know they were headed back. With the refreshed and happy expression on Jon's face, he knew more than talking went on while he was gone, and he was glad to have his friend back to his old self.

Taking the last bite of her pancakes and standing up from the table, Haylie tossed her trash away before washing her hands then taking a seat back at the table with a sigh. Leaning back in the chair, she started to pick at the chipped black polish on her nails while listening to the three men talk about something that didn't really catch her interest, and then the talking stopped when her phone went off with a ringtone that made three sets of eyes look at her.

"I get off on you, getting off on me. Give you what you want, but nothing is for free," was the ringtone that filled the hotel room, and the tone she set for Celeste whenever she got a text message from her. They both loved the band Halestorm, and that song was probably their favorite by far.

"What?" asked Haylie innocently as she stood up from the table and walked over to the nightstand by the bed where her phone was, ignoring the looks the men was giving her. "It's my girlfriend."

"You set that ringtone for Celeste?" asked Colby with a smirk while he stood up and threw his own trash away.

"Is that a problem?" Haylie raised her eyebrows at him before turning her attention to the text.

"No. It's just interesting," Colby snickered which made her look back at him.

Not going to bother with what he said, Haylie sent a quick reply back to Celeste then walked to her suitcase where she began searching for a bathing suit. She had at least two bathing suits, but wasn't sure which suitcase she packed them in.

"What are you looking for?" Jon asked from his spot at the sink where he was washing his hands.

"Bathing suit. The girls and I are going down to the pool."

And she grinned as she pulled one of her bathing suits out and made her way to the bathroom, sticking her tongue out at Colby who was just about to enter the bathroom. Undressing from her current clothes, she slid on a camo bathing suit top along with matching bottoms that looked like a skirt with slight ruffles. Pulling on a mid-thigh Rolling Stones shirt and pulling her hair up in a high pony-tail, she walked out of the bathroom to see Colby leaning against the wall beside the door.

"Aw. Not going to model the bathing suit?" asked Colby, giving her a pout.

"It's just a simple camo bathing suit. Nothing to model really," Haylie shrugged her shoulders and placed her hands upon her hips.

"A camo? I've never seen that one before," Jon spoke up from his spot at the table, his cell phone held in his hands, but his attention was fully on her right now.

"See? Jon hasn't seen it, yet. Model it for him," Colby winked at her before sliding into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

"Where's Joe?" asked Haylie, realizing he wasn't in the room anymore.

"Shower," was all Jon said as he slid his phone in his case that was clasped onto his belt and leaned back in the chair, staring at her. "Now lets see this swimsuit you have on underneath that shirt," Jon smirked.

Biting on her lower lip, Haylie gripped the hem of her shirt and inched it upwards while walking towards him slowly. Pulling the shirt up slightly, her hands ran across her stomach before gripping her shirt again and pulling it over her head, wrapping it around his neck with a smirk.

"Mm. Nice," Jon said while grasping her hips and pulling her down on his lap where she straddled him.

Placing her hands on his shoulders, she leaned towards him and their lips met in a gentle and slow kiss. His hands trailed down to the back of her thighs and pulled her closer, moaning in the kiss when she grinded against him. And just as his left hand trailed up her side, they was interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone.

"I better head downstairs before they come up hunting for me," Haylie chuckled while standing up and grabbing her shirt that still hung around his neck.

The bathroom door opened and Colby stepped into the room while sliding his belt from the loops of his jeans and tossed it on his bed. When he saw Haylie pulling her shirt back on, he grinned and winked at her when she looked his way. His eyes followed her as she grabbed a towel from the bathroom then slid her blue wedge flip-flops on, fixing her sunglasses on the top of her head.

Leaving a kiss on his lips and winking at him, she made sure she had her phone and keycard before leaving the room with a wave to the guys. After riding the elevator down and walking out back where the pool was, she spotted Celeste and April who was sitting on the edge of the pool with their feet dipped in the water.

"Guess who has a date with Mr. Tyler Kluttz," Celeste spoke as Haylie sat her stuff down before taking a seat on her left side.

"Uhm. You?" Haylie joked.

"Ew. No," Celeste smacked her lightly across the arm then continued, "April does tonight."

"And when did this happen?" asked Haylie, looking over at April with a grin.

"This morning. He called me and asked me right when I picked up the phone," April answered with a grin on her face.

"Aw. I'm so happy for you, April. It's about time he finally grew a pair and asked you," Haylie stated.

"I know, right? When is the wedding?" Celeste asked, looking at her with a serious look.

"Now that's too fast. All it is, is a date. We're not an official couple, yet," April let a few chuckles out as she rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Yet, but we'll see by the end of the night," Haylie winked at April who looked down with a blush then slid into the water.

"So, you and Colby finally?" Celeste asked with a smirk.

The small question made her suck in a breath of air and hold it as she went over everything in her head. Would Phil actually go around and tell people after he already told her he would keep it a secret? It didn't seem like him.

"What do you mean?"

"Girl, you need to get with that man already. Like, seriously," Celeste stated, sighing loudly then saying, "If you don't then somebody else might get their claws in him," Celeste held her hands up and curled her fingers slightly like claws.

Just as Haylie opened her mouth to reply back, hands curled underneath her upper arms and pulled her up before she was thrown into the cold water. Coming up from the water and wiping her eyes the best she could, she noticed Jon standing there with his hands resting upon his hips and a grin as Colby pulled Celeste up from her spot, tossing her into the pool beside her.

"I'm sorry, Haylie. Too good to pass up," Jon admitted, shrugging his shoulders and letting a chuckle out.

The two women shared a look before swimming towards the steps and getting out of the pool, marching their way towards the two men who was still chuckling together. Jon grapped a hold of Haylie's wrists' when she went to push him and turned her around in a struggle to throw her back in, but she got free from his grasp. Turning them around, she shoved him back, but went in with him when he grabbed ahold of her waist quickly.

Coming back up from the water, she glared playfully at him and splashed him with water as he laughed. Turning her attention to the familiar laughter and screams, she saw Celeste fighting Colby off, but was failing terribly. He bent down long enough to wrap his right arm around her knees and stand up with her over his shoulder then jumped in the pool with her.

And as she watched Colby grab Celeste around the waist to pull her back in, Haylie felt something strange. She brushed it off as nothing and dunked Jon in the water with a grin. But as hard as she tried to ignore the feeling, it kept coming back everytime she saw Colby and Celeste together, and didn't know why she felt the way she did. The two of them were just friends, nothing more and nothing less. There was no feelings towards the other so why did she feel weird all of the sudden? Maybe the words Phil said was just making her feel that way, and it really was nothing at all. It had to be nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right now I don't know where the story is going, so I'm just writing whatever comes to mind and hoping it's not too bad. Trying not to fail at this and let the readers down!