Status: COMMENTS=UPDATES thanks :)

The Staal Sister

La Familia

Kris' POV:

"Kris!" Danielle chirped happily as I engulfed her in a hug. I was so glad that she was happier today. I was fully aware that her moods changed quickly and was determined to make this one last.

"Hey, sniper." She grinned and her eyes brightened at the reference of her first goal. She had really expressive, beautiful eyes. I kissed her cheek because I just couldnt help it.

We stepped away from eachother in silence. My eyes raked over her tan body. She had on tight jeans that looked perfect on her and a halter top, showing off her tanned and toned stomach, her belly button pierced. It had a sparkly Penguins charm on it. Didnt know those existed.

"Do you realize it's winter, silly girl?" I questioned teasingly. She smirked.

"I got the belly button ring custom made so I wanted to wear it and it's not thaaat cold. You're just a weakling." I laughed as I pulled her towards my dining room, Sylvies high pitched laugh coming from it. Dani looked over at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Do I finally get to see the special girl you've been telling Geno about?" I tooked to the Russian about her when I just had to. She smiled and I know she knew it was her.

"You own a mirror, correct?" I shot her a sly look and she squeezed my hand before letting go.

Conversation ceased as we walked into the room. My mother smiled brightly as she stood up, giving Danielle a hug immediately. Dani looked shocked at first but quickly responded, hugging back. I smiled at the sight.

"Oh, aren't you a beauty!" My mom cooed as she released Dani. Dani smiled sweetly at her. My mom sent me a sly glance, catching onto the way I was staring at Danielle like a lovesick puppy. I was starting to act like a pussy, But I didnt care.

"Uh, Dani, this is my mom, Sandy. That's my sister, Sylvie. And my brothers, Will and Paul." I gestured towards everyone as I introduced them. Paul and Will eye fucked her and Syl rolled her eyes. She sat down next to me.

"So, Miss. Staal, it's an honour to meet you." Paul gave her a hopeful smile and she smirked at him. "Likewise."

"My! It's late! Don't stay up too late, babies. It was nice meeting you Danielle." It was only like 8 p.m. Mothers always thought it was later than it actually was.

"You too, Sandy." A smile warmed her features. She got even more beautiful when she smiled. I didn't think it was possible.

"Dani, you look beautiful tonight." Will hitted on her with raised eyebrows. I threw an ice cube at him and he glared angrily at me. I just smirked at my little brother.

"Douche bag." Will muttered as he began clearing the table. Syl huffed out a breath and helped him. Paul just left the room.

"How's Jordan?" I asked. I was genuinely worried about the big blonde forward. He had been beating himself up for the past couple of days and it had been taking a toll on him. He showed up at the game looking like a homeless insomniac. His game was also off.

Frown lines appeared on her forehead as a concerned look etched her pretty features. "You saw him tonight. He is torturing himself, trying to make up for what… happened to me. He was going to bed when I left and kept on staring off into space. I'm worried about him. " I reached up and stroked her soft cheek. Jordan was only making matters worse, but you can't help what you feel.

"Kris and Blondie! We're playing Monopoly!" Blondie? What the fuck was her problem? I stood and grabbed her hand as we walked into my living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best. I'm dead tired, next chapter will have more drama. I like it from Kris' POV. Do you? and what are your thoughts on the family?