Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Ray And Mikey

Gerard’s POV
I kinda felt bad. You know leaving Frankie down in my basement after what just happened but seriously my mum sounded pissed. And if you know her you know to never ever disobey her when she’s pissed. “Yes mum” I said as I walked into the kitchen to see her and my brother mikey. “Hey Mikes” “he-“ “Don’t speak to him Gerard you doesn’t deserve it! he’s scum! He’s so fucking stupid!” wait what? Mikey scum? Stupid? What the fuck is she on about? “Mum what are you on about Mikey isn’t any of those things” I said whilst sitting down at the kitchen table. My mum just glared at me fuming she answered my question. “You brother here is pregnant! Pregnant Gerard! He’s only 16 for fuck sake! Do you know what this means! It means that every clan out there will look upon us like scum!” hold up she’s more worried about our reputation than her grandchild? Okay I know Mikey is only 16 but I know that Ray loves him he loves Ray so I don’t see a problem ill support my younger brother no matter what. I looked at Mikey who had he’s head down whilst silent tears streamed down he’s face. “So what you’re saying is that you don’t care about the beautiful grandchild that has been created out of pure love, you’re just worried about what other clans think? Some mother you are! I know he’s 16 and I know they should of put something on the end of it but Ray and Mikey love each other! There mates for crying out loud and you don’t care? You don’t fucking care that your son has found he’s mate and is giving you a grandchild!” I screamed now I was fuming how could these women who sat in front of me and Mikey call herself our mother. My mum just sat there silent “that’s what I thought c’mon mikey let go pack your stuff.” I said extending my hand to my brother which he gladly took as I lead him upstairs to he’s room.
Once we we’re in I grabbed a suitcase that was under he’s bed and started to pack things. “Ge-gerard?” Mikey’s weak voice said from behind me. “Yes?” “thank you” he said before more tears escaped my baby brothers eyes. I smiled and hugged him as he cried. “Shh mikes its okay its okay everything will be okay” “Promise?” “Promise” I said kissing the top of he’s head before continuing to pack. I quickly took out my phone and text Frank.
Hey Frankie srry for leaving you mayb we can continue l8r?x ;) can you come up to Mikey’s room plz – Geexoxo
Sure ;) ill be right up –F xxx
I closed my phone before I continued to help mikey pack after about five minutes Frank was in here helping out after I quickly explained to Frank what was going on. “Aww Mikey that’s awesome! Cant wait to see a mini mikey!” Frank squealed before hugging mikey. “Thanks Frank” finally there was that childish smile again I love to see my brother happy. “Gerard erm where exactly is Mikey going to stay?” Frank asked whilst I zipped up the suitcase. “Well my parents bought me an apartment down town because I was planning on moving there to do torture classes but considering im not going to go there anymore Mikey and ray might as well have it. its all paid for so they won’t have to pay for anything for about three years by then mikey and ray’s little bundle of joy will be off at kindagarden and hopefully by then one of the them can get a job to provide for them but in the mean time they don’t have to worry about that.” I said with a smile as I saw my brothers face lite up. Everything will be okay ill never let anything bad happen to him. He is after all my baby brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so hey guys thanks for all your comments much love :) x
hope you guys liked this chapter i know its short but im kinda busy and also my brothers being a douche so yea lol ill try and update as soon as i can x
-Frankie xoxo