Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Telling Ray

Mikey’s POV
After me, Gerard and Frank got all of my things. We made our way downstairs to Gerard’s car. My own mother couldn’t even be bothered to say goodbye but on the other hand I had my dad. “Well son I guess this is it. update me on everything about you, Ray and my amazing grandchild.” He smiled and hugged me before helping me with my bag to Gerard’s car. “Will do Dad ill come and see you soon,plus you can always visit.” I said before climbing into Gerard’s car and driving off to the apartment.
Ray’s POV.
I had just told my parents. That my 16 year old boyfriend was pregnant with my child. The main thing that surprised me was that they were exactly fine with the fact that there expecting a grandchild. They was ready to support me and mikey. Im glad everything turned out okay. That reminds me I’ve got to text mikey and see how it went. “mum may I be excused?” I asked before she nodded. I made my way to my room and grabbed my phone.
Hey mikes how’d it go?xx
Hey bbe not good mum doesn’t want anything to do with me but my dad was okay :/xx
I’m sorry hunny my mum and dad said they would support us and that they can’t wait to see our little bundle of joy : ) xx
That’s great bbe oh by the way you know that apartment that my parents bought 4 Gerard?xx
Yea.. what about it?x
Meet me Gerard and Frank there in a bout 10 mins xx
Okay ill cya you there love you xx
Love you tooxx
I quickly closed my phone and put it in my back pocket whilst making my way down the stairs. “Mum,Dad im going down town to meet Mikey Gerard and Frank is that okay?” my parents nodded. “As long as you have your phone and keys im fine with it” my dad said before I left my house making my way downtown.
-10 Minutes later-
“Hey mikes” I said hugging him from behind so that my chin was on he’s shoulder. “What are we doing here?” I looked around and found that Gerard and Frank were both smiling. “Gee has agreed to allow us to have this apartment its all paid for,for three years and by then baby will be in kindagarden and at least one of us will have a job” Mikey said happily whilst turning around in my grip so he was facing me. I just stood there shocked. I couldn’t believe that my best friend is allowing us to have he’s apartment for us and the baby. “Ray? Babe you okay?” a huge smile made it’s way on to my face and as I thanked Gerard over and over again. “Thank you so much Gerard you have no idea what this means it’s just thank you!” I beamed. I was finally relived that everything turned out okay. I sighed and held my mikey in my arms. I couldn’t wait til our baby was born. This is my life for eternity I wouldn’t change it for anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys thanks for comments,Recs,Subscribers :) much love xx
ill try and update at least everyday
-Frankie xoxo