Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Barnes And Noble

Gerard’s POV
I walked in hand in hand with Frankie into Barnes and noble and up to Matt Pelissier. “Hey matt” “Hey Ger” he said coming up to me and hugging me. “How you been haven’t seen you in a while since you’ve gone off to torturing classes” he smiled whilst going behind the cashier. “Been good long time no see man so how’s the store been?” I asked whilst leading Frankie up to the counter. “You know the usual. So who’s this?” he said glancing at the shy figure of Frankie. “This is Frankie” “Frankie thee” “Yes my Frankie” “But how he went missing like ten years ago” “Long story short he’s” “Was a forgotten vampire” Frankie said smiling a little. “I see well it’s good to have you back.” Matt smiled before attending to a costumer. “Anyways matt I was wondering if you had any weekend jobs that me and Frankie could share?” I asked hoping he had some available so we could move out. “Sure man I could use a little help here and there.” Thanks Matt” “no problem Ger you can start when ever really there’s no rush. We open at 10am til 4pm on Saturdays” I smiled broke across my face.
-Time Lapse Saturday-
Frank’s POV
First day of work today and I can’t wait just a little step closer to moving in with Gerard. Me and Gerard pulled up outside Barnes and Noble. “Thanks Gee for the ride” “No problem babe ill see you at 1 and we’ll change shifts” he said before connecting our lips in a sweet innocent kiss. I pulled away and made my way into Barnes and Noble and met matt. “Hey matt” “Hey Frankster I got a list of what I would like you to do before Ger comes in” I nodded before he gave me the list. Sort of comics alphabetically, unpack new stock, stock up stock room. “That’ll keep you busy for a while dude. Thanks by the way I needed the extra help.” Matt smiled whilst going back to the counter. I strolled down the comic aisle and started to sort them out. I was about half way through sorting out the comics when Matt called me. “Yo Frank! What song do you want played?” he shouted from somewhere in the store. “Misfits Scream!” I shouted out before I heard it coming out of the speakers. There were hardly any costumers still which was a relief really. After I finished all of the tasks I double checked the time. 12pm “Wow Frank you work fast I guess you could take a lunch break considering you’ve finished everything for now.” “thanks matt” I said before getting my phone out and texting Gerard.
Hey Gee xx
Hey babe how’s work?xx
It’s really good I’ve finished early so I’m going for lunch in five want to meet me?xx
Sure I’ll meet you at starbucks in five : ) xx
Okay xx
I quickly shut my phone putting it back into my back pocket before exiting the store to go meet Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry i haven't updated for a few days. But i'll try and update daily :)
Also i HAD to carry on with this story because i was forced to by my female Bob Bryar XD and my amazing gf Gee xoxo
Hope you enjoyed this chapter i'll try and update as soon as i can
-Frankie xoxo