Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Starbucks

Frank’s POV
Whilst I was waiting for Gerard I ordered two coffees and double choc chip muffin topped with blood drops. Yummy. I sat in the furthest booth away from everyone. I hard the bell ring from the door and looked up to see a very sexy looking Gerard. Really tight jeans that’ll be heard to take off later. Tight v-neck and a leather jacket. He smiled and made he’s way over to me. “Hey Frankie!” “Hey Gee I got you your favourite” I smiled whilst connecting our lips in a sweet innocent kiss. “So how’s Matt treating ya?” “Good really good its easy and relaxed” I smile actually proud of myself. “So what coffee’s did you get?” “Black for you and I got the new caramel and fudge latte with whip cream” Gerard whined which kinda confused me. “What?” “Yours sounds much better than mine” I stuck my tongue of playfully. “Can I have some?” he asked innocently. I quickly drunk the last bit and smirked. “Sorry all gone” he leaned in “You got a bit just…” he instantly connected our lips. He slid he’s tongue across my bottom lip begging for entry which I granted. My tongue explored he’s hot tasty mouth I moaned as I tasted he’s black coffee. Our kiss started to get heated a bit too quickly. “Excuse me but could you please not eat each other’s faces off in front of my kid” I pulled away to see a very cross and disgusted women who was holding hands with her little boy. I felt my cheeks burn as I ducked my head hiding my face. “Sickening homosexuals shouldn’t even be born it’s a disgrace.” The women who was obviously a human said coldly whilst walking away. I felt the anger and rage burn from Gerard’s form. He stood up eyes jet black.
“Excuse me!” he growled walking up to the women who took a step back. “Gee don’t” “Who are you to say that homosexuals are a disgrace!” he growled walking the women back into the counter, now everyone stopped and stared at the scene that was unfolding. “I-I…” that all that came out of the women’s trembling mouth. Her eyes wide with fear as Gerard bent down near her neck. “I’m going to ask you once and only once to say sorry and fucking get your homophobic ass out of my sight if not..” he moved closer turning her head for better access. “I’ll end you” she nodded and came over to where I was seating still kind of shocked by Gerard’s action and apologised for what she said and did. After the women quickly left with her son whilst everyone stared at me and Gerard. “Gee you didn’t have to you know you could of just ignored her” I said all of a sudden fearing him. “I’m sorry Frankie its just I fucking hate homophobics and humans with a passion and have one rolled in one its just-“ “Thank you” I said giving him a quick peck before checking my phone for the time. “We gotta go Gee your shift starts in five” I said grabbing he’s hand entwining our fingers as we stepped out of Starbucks and walked out way back to Barnes and Noble.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER XD
it was kinda awkward and sorry its shitty but i was creating this infront of my female Bob Bryar XD
anyways feedback is welcome
much love
-Frankie xoxo