Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Rikey

-Mikey's POV-
I felt it rise up in my throat. Ah not again. I throw the covers off of my not bothered if I woke Ray and ran to the bathroom. I quickly knelt down and brought up the contents of my stomach. I suddenly felt someone rub my back smoothly making my muscles relax. Ray handed my a cup of water so I could rinse my mouth. I slowly got up off my knees and went to the sink grabbed my tooth brush and cleaned my teeth. "You okay babe?" Ray asked sweetly. I nodded and forced a smile. Pain was shutting through my back I was 12weeks pregnant and you could see a little bump. I slowly rubbed my belly feeling waves of happiness over my body. I jumped as I heard the phone ring. Ray went to deal with it. "mikes!" "Yeah?" I shouted back walking back to the bedroom."Gerard's on the phone." He said before handing me the wireless phone. "Hello?" "Hey mikes!" My brothers excited voice echoed through the phone. "Someone's excited" "yes because my plans worked!" He squealed. "Oh my god what did he say?" " ill tell you later say your house at6?" I sighed "okay gee" "cool see ya then mikes love you!" " yeah yeah bye" I said before ending he call "what was that about ?" Ray asked from behind hugging my baby bump. "Just Gerard inviting himself round about 6" ray laughed before pecking me on the cheek.
-6pm-
-Mikey's POV-
Me and ray where snuggled up on my sofa stuffing my face. As the door bell when. " I'll get it love don't worry" ray said before attending the door. "Hey ray!" "Hey gee and Frankie" I continued to watch the TV til I heard my brothers voice "still eating as usual the you know mikes your gonna get fat" "I'm pregnant! I have cravings!" I whine. Gee laughed before he settled down on the chair as frank made himself comfortable in between he's legs. "So tell me then what happened." I asked Gerard's face broke out into a huge smile."well i lite my room with cherry candles,put rose petals on my bed spelling it out and...." " I said yes!" Frank squealed showing us the ring. X"oh my god congrats guys!" He said excitedly. "Thanks" both Gerard and frank said in sync. "Who know that the big mean fearful Dom gerard way could be a softy?" I teased him he glared at me before we all decided to watch a movie.
-time lapse after movie-
-Frank POV-
I walked in the kitchen. "Hey ray,mikes?" Yea?" "What blood you got?" I asked "AB" "thanks" I said before wondering to the fridge to get a bottle. And again and again I had about 5 bottles of blood in half and hour which isn't normal for a fertile they usually only live on one bottle a day. "Frankie you feeling okay?" Gerard asked voice felled with worried and concern. I smiled at him "fine I'm just fi-" I quickly cut off my sentence by putting my hands over my mouth a d running upstairs to the bathroom. I knelt own just in time to throw up the contents of my stomach. I felt gee's hand rub soft circles over my back. Once I was finish I went to the sink grabbed my tooth brush and brush my teeth and risen my mouth. "You okay sugar?" Gerard asked. He lightly pecked my cheek "yeah fine".
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so I hope your enjoy the story :)
Btw if gee reads this your waaaay better writer than me! And also I wove you! :)
Okay so can anyone guess what's up with Frankie?
Comments =love :P
-Frankie xoxo