Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Someone get me to the doctor and someone call the nurse.

-Franks POV-
Since we've gotten home I haven't stopped throwing up. It felt like my insides where burning "ah! Gerard!" I screamed I fell to the ground hugging my stomach. "What is it Frankie what hurts?" Gerard asked trying not to panic whilst pulling me on to he's lap. "My s-stomach gee it h-hurts" I cried. He quickly pulled out he's cell and made a call. "Okay thank you. Frankie we need to get you to the hospital NOW!" he said lifting me up bridal style I winced in pain as we moved out and into the car.
-At the hospital-
-Gerard's POV-
Still waiting. We arrived and instantly the doctors rushed him away to a room. We came here at 8pm and its now 3am. The doctors won't give me information and they won't let me see him. I was still panicking only an hour ago did Frankie stop screaming out in pain. "Mr way?" I looked up to find the doctor who took Frankie away. "Yes?" " I'm doctor Cole I'm looking after Mr Iero." I nodded " is he okay? What wrong with him?" I asked starting to worry when I didn't get an answer straight away. "Come with me" he stated before I quickly followed him down the hall and to Frankie's room. doctor Cole left me in the doorway. Tears pricked my eyes as I saw him. My fiancée laying in a hospital bed connected to multiple machines. I watched as Doctor Cole looked over at Frankie's notes and test results. I relaxed a little knowing that Frankie wasn't screaming in pain and was asleep but still worry was flowing through me. "Mr way?" "Huh?""Am I correct that Mr Iero drank more blood than usual?" I nodded. "And that he has been sick" I nodded " also are you and Mr Iero have been sexually active lately?" I nodded. What does this have to do with anything? He doubled checked the test results. "Did you use protection?" "Yes of course! We can't afford frank to get pregnant! We're still in high school" I said getting inpatient what was wrong with my Frankie! Cole nodded and smiled as he felt Frankie's stomach "well the reason Mr Iero drank more blood than usual and have been ill is because" "because what?" "Because you're expecting twins Mr way congratulations" "TWINS!" I blurted out before everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so er yea XD mini frerards on the way! Yay!
Hope u guys like this also I needed info on babies again! I've already got Rikey's baby but I neeeeed frerard twins please thanks
-Frankie xoxo