Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Him

-Gerard's POV-
"You" "me" "what are you doing here!" I growled getting off of the swing and walking away I felt my anger getting worse. I know impossible. He ran up in front of me and grabbed my arms. "Why are you being..." He leaned in and whispered."difficult" "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me!" I shouted. He just chuckled and tried to close the gab between us. "Aw c'mon now Ger last time you didn't have a problem with me touching you" he smirked leaning in. He connected our lips it didn't feel right I felt sick he wouldn't move! He was to strong even for me. "Bert stop!" I mumbled against he's lips.
-Frank's POV-
Gerard left the house and he's mum was still in shock. "I'm sorry" I said to Donald before I exited the way's house and walked down the street. I could smell Gerard's sent not far from he's house so I followed it. It lead me to a park. I saw him I started to walk over to him but stopped when I saw someone approach him. They started to talk and Gerard started to walk away but the other guy stopped him. The guy cupped Gerard's cheeks and leaned in. No no why isn't Gerard stopping him? That's when my heart broke. They're lips connected and none of them stopped it. I felt tears sting my eyes and run down my cheeks I couldn't stand here anymore I couldn't take it so I ran. I ran fast and far away from them. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me but obviously not.

-Gerard's POV-
I finally got my strength and pushed Bert away."what the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed at him."aww gee don't pretend you didn't like it you know you've missed me" he smirked "No I don't! What happened before is the past! Leave me alone! I'm with someone else okay! So fuck off!" He stood there emotionless til a growl escaped he's lips. Oh no. He grabbed my throat he pushed me up against a tree. "You'll regret this Gerard! Ill get you and your little fuck buddy one day! You'll be mine! And no body else you'll be mine again!" And in a flash he was gone. I choked out a breathe and breathe deep. "FUCK!" I screamed punching the tree breaking it in half.
-time lapse-
-Gerard's POV-
I finally calmed down and went home. I entered my house to find it empty I walked into the kitchen to find a note.
Gerard,
Mum and I have gone away for a few days we thought we'd give you and Frank a little space
Dad x
I put the note down and wondered to the fridge. I pulled out a bottle of blood and let the cool crimson liquid slid down my burning throat. "Frankie!" I yelled whilst walking down to my basement. "Frank?" I looked around no answer. No Frankie. I pulled out phone and called him.
-Frank's POV-
I was laying on Jaima's sofa. Jamia is an old friend of mine she moved back here from Italy with us. She know I was a forgotten vampire but my family threatened her not to say a word. She's kindly taken me in. My phone started to play out my ringtone I looked at the caller ID and my heart sank. I looked Jaima with watery eyes she nodded I took a deep breathe and answered. "He-hello?" "Frankie thank god you answered where are you? Are you okay? Baby?" "Don't call me that!" "Wh-what" "don't call me that don't call me baby you have no right!" I yelled as tears fell down my cheeks soaking my shirt. "Frank what's wrong? Why are you acting like this?"he said innocently. "Don't act dumb Gerard...I-I saw you okay!" There was silence "frank I don't now what you're on about" "don't give me that bullshit! I saw you kiss him! And you enjoyed it! You didn't even pull away!" I said now fulling broken down I was sobbing hard as Jamia rocked me gently back and forth. "Frankie that's not happened I-" "that's exactly what happened Gerard don't lie to me!" "Frank let me ex-" " leave me alone!" And with that I hung up.
-Gerard's POV-
This is all my fault. Why didn't I push him away earlier. "Fuck!" I yelled punched my wall masking a massive hole. I slid down my wall bring my knees to my chest and cried my chest hurt. I could feel he's sadness and he's hurt. Ever since I bite him.marking him when he's emotions are strong I can feel them. This just made the pain in my chest ache more. I cried all night. I've lost him. I've lost my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
O..k.. Guys so what'd ya think? Any good?
Please let know
Comments = love :)
Thanks to all those who have commented and thanks Gee for making carrying on with this story.
I HATE YOU GEE! ;)
-Frankie xoxo