Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Woah!

-Franks POV-
"Frankie don't look left" Jamia whispered and instantly I looked. Shit bad move. I saw him. Gerard. How did he find me? I started to panic as I felt my heart sink as the image of him and the other guy in the park. "Frank?" I looked up at the man. He's eyes were tearful, he's face paler than ever. There was no sparkle to eyes usual sweet hazel eyes. I sighed "ye-yes?" I felt the tears coming. " I'm sorry about what you saw in the park but it didn't happen the way you think it did." Really are you kidding me of course it did! How could it of happened any different? I saw them kiss and Gerard not even pulling away. He embraced it. "Gerard I- " before I could say anymore gerard grabbed my arm. I was suddenly out of the coffee area and back at the park but instead of standing at the gateway I was standing right next to Gerard and another guy.
"You" "me" "what are you doing here!"

Gerard growled getting off of the swing and walking away i could see he's felt anger getting worse. How could they not see me? the other guy ran up in front of him and grabbed him by the arms. "Why are you being..." He leaned in and whispered."difficult" "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me!" Gerard shouted. the other guy just chuckled and tried to close the gab between them . "Aw c'mon now Ger last time you didn't have a problem with me touching you" he smirked leaning in. He connected there lips Gerard tried to push him away but he didn't move he wouldn't move! He was to strong even for him . "Bert stop!" he mumbled against he's lips. Gerard finally got he's strength and pushed Bert away."what the fuck is wrong with you!" He screamed ."aww gee don't pretend you didn't like it you know you've missed me" Bert smirked "No I don't! What happened before is the past! Leave me alone! I'm with someone else okay! So fuck off!" at first bert stood there emotionless til a growl escaped he's lips. He grabbed gerard throat and pushed e him up against a tree. "You'll regret this Gerard! Ill get you and your little fuck buddy one day! You'll be mine! And no body else you'll be mine again!" And in a flash he was gone. Gerard choked out a breathe and breathe deep. "FUCK!" He screamed punching the tree breaking it in half.

Suddenly I felt gerard take he's hand off of my arm and I was back at the coffee area.
I just sat there. I shock. What was that? I couldn't believe I thought gerard would cheat on me! "Frankie?" Gerard's voice vibrated into my ears. "Please...say something" he trailed off. I looked up at the man who I feel in love with a stood up and attacked he's lips in a heated kiss. We pulled away as we remember where we were. "Gee I'm so sorry for being such a dick I really am I should of talked to you and understood before jumping to conclusion and disappearing.... Please forgive me" I looked up at him hopeful. He smirk and leaned in "on one condition." "And what's that?" "You come home" I smiled and nodded before closing the gab between us.

-Time lapses in the car-
-Franks POV-
"Gee were are we going?" I questioned looked out of the window I knew we were in jersey but we weren't taking the normal way home "you'll see" he smiled as he rested he's hand on to my mine. After about a 20 minute drive we arrived at our destination but half way through the drive Gerard demanded that I'd were a blindfold. Ill I could see was black I suddenly heard Gerard turn off the car and step out. "Gee?....Gerard?" I said helplessly I relaxed as soon as I heard my car door open. "Here honey take my hand and ill lead you" I took he's hand and step out of the car I walked a few steps and was asked to stop. I heard multiple keys being handled with. Which just confused me. "Gee what's going on can I take this blindfold off now?" "No not yet a d you'll have to wait and see" I stood there nervously.

Finally I heard a door open and was asked to step forward so I was inside. Gerard stop behind me and took off the blindfold. I stood there confused. We were in an apartment a white on all the wall tat I could see was white and there was little furniture. "Gerard wha-" " I know it's not much but with a bit of paint and more furniture it'll look a lot better" I stood there eyes wide. "You mean" I turned around to face him he's hands wrapped around my waist. He smiled "this is the place we were talking about a few weeks ago this is ours? "he nodded "but how did you get the money? I haven't been working and yo- " "it doesn't matter all that matters is that I have you and my babies back. And I'm never going to let you go" he whispered loving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while.
Hope you guys enjoyed it :)
Ill try and updated soon!
-Frankie xoxo