Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Neighbours

-Gerard’s POV-
It was moving day finally and mikey and ray were helping us unpack well mainly ray because mikey was over he’s due date and frank was getting close. “Ray could you put that last box over there?” I said pointing to the corner of the living room ray nodded and strolled over to the corner and placed it down. “Right I guess we’re done” I said sighing in relief ray nodded. “We’ll leave you guys to yourselves” Ray said before grabbing he’s and mikey stuff helping him off of the sofa. “Thank you guys we appreciate it” I smiled whilst seeing my brother and ray out of the door before locking it and sat next to Frankie on the sofa in front of the TV. Not long after the doorbell rang. “Who’s that?” Frankie asked curiously. “I don’t know” I said getting up off of the sofa and to the door. I unlocked it and opened it. I was met with two girls one was a dom and the other a fertile they were about the same age as me and Frankie. “Hello” I said politely “Hey we live next door we just wanted to drop by and say hi” the dom spoke. She had medium length hair the top layer was chocolate brown and the under layer was golden blonde. She had bright honey hazel eyes and pale skin. The other. Fertile. She also had medium length hair which was chocolate brown with pale blue eyes and pale skin she was also pregnant. “Nice to meet you I’m Gerard” I said before extending my hand shaking both of their hands. “Nice to meet you I’m Elea (A/N: pronounce it as Ellie) and this is my girlfriend Chels” the dom spoke with a smile on her lips. “Gee who’s at the door?” I heard Frankie shout from the living area. “Would you like to come in?” I asked Elea and Chels. They nodded and stepped into our apartment. “Frankie this is our neighbours Elea and Chels.” I said introducing them. Frankie smiled and stood up slowly. He waddled over and introduced himself.
-Time Laspe-
-Frank’s POV-
After talking for hours I found out that Elea was 17 like Gee and Chels is 16 like me after a while Me and Chels decided to sit in the kitchen area whilst Gerard and Elea were in the living area watching a horror movie. “So Chels thought of any baby names yet?” she looked down at her baby bump and smiled. “Yes we’ve chosen Phoenix we found out that we’re expecting a girl” I smiled “Phoenix is a lovely name” “What about you have you got any names yet?” she asked I nodded “ We’re excepting twins we found out where having one of each. Me and gerard agreed on for a boy we’re gonna call him Aiden and for a girl Mina” I smiled excitedly wishing time would fly by so I could meet my babies. “Aw that’s so cute” I smiled even more. “So how did you and Gerard meet?” she asked curiously. I blushed as our first meeting came back into my mind. “Well er I was the new kid at school and Gerard was at torture school and he came to visit he’s brother Mikey who was in my year.” She nodded. “It was lunch and we crossed paths we got talking and we went from there ” “ Don’t forget I did make a scene in the lunch hall! Before you ask. Yes it was 18+!” Gerard shouted from the living area which made my cheek good bright red. Damn him. “Gee” I whined looking over at him “I hate you” “You love me really” he smiled knowing he was right. “aww teenage love” she said before she giggled I hid behind my bangs feeling my cheeks getting hotter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys whatcha think?
Two new characters you like?
Hope you enjoyed it hopefully ill update soon :)
-Frankie xoxo