Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Phoenix

-Chels's POV-
The pain was more frequent than before and the pain was unbearable. I looked around panicking as the nurse wheeled me into a room. "Where's Elea?" I said Gerard shrugged. "She said she was on her way" "ah!...she....she should be here" I said throw gritted teeth. I needed her here.
-Elea's POV-
I finally pulled up at the hospital and ran to reception. "Excuse me where's Che-" "you'll have to wait in the waiting room" the small human said at the front desk. "Bu you don't understand I-" "please take a seat" suddenly my hair and eyes went crimson and my anger boiled. "Listen here! I need to find out where the fuck you have taken my girlfriend" I said little bit more sternly this time. She still didn't seem to care she still had the fucking phone glued to her ear. Right that's it. I grabbed the phone crushing it in my hands as I grabbed the girl by the throat and bashing her against the wall. "Now I won't fucking ask again! Where did you take my girl-" "Elea" a calm voice from behind spoke I turned my head to see frank standing there. "She's down the hall come with me ill show you" frank said I growled at the human letting her go as she slid down the wall. I joined frank as we quickly walked down the hall to room 164. I opened the door to be meet with my girlfriend laying on the bed looking uncomfortable.
"Babe I'm sorry I didn't see your call" I apologised "it's okay your here now....and your hair is crimson Elea what happened?" Another growl left my lips "that stupid human wouldn't tell me where you were and I got a little angry" I said looking down blushing slightly. "Aww" she smiled before she bent over in pain. I winced as I heard my baby in pain.i just wish I could take it away.
-Time lapse-
-Chels's POV-
"Right Chelsea could you push now" Doctor Cole said I pushed as hard as I couldn't wait for this to be over and done with so I could see my baby. Gerard and frank were respectful and left the room whilst this part was going on. "C'mon baby just a few more pushes" Elea said whilst soft stroking my damp hair out of my face. I pushed again and lent back on my bed, feeling drained. "Push" I shook my head. "I can't " I said breathlessly "I can't" I waited for about 3secs before I felt the pain again and had the urge to push. So I did. "I can see the head" Doctor Cole said happily "just a few more and we're down." I nodded. And pushed. Once,twice three times and that was it I felt relief at my bottom half of my body as the doctor and nurses pulled Phoenix out and carried her over to the table to check her over in seconds I heard her screams. We did it honey"I looked at Elea with teary eyes and smiled. I nodded and connected our lips in a sweet innocent kiss. The nurses quickly fixed me up and laying me down I bit more so I was relaxed.
"Congratulations"one of the nurses said as she brought over Nix and placed her in my arms. "Hey baby" I said sweetly. Our little bundle of joy slowly opened her eyes. Her amazing sapphire blue eyes looked around til they feel on me and Elea. Her skin was smooth and pale her hair was dark chocolate brown mixed with a tint of crimson. I smiled hugely as I stared at our baby girl. "Hey Phoenix I'm your momma" Elea said proudly as she stroked Nix's face slightly which made a cute little smile creep on her angelic face. "She has your eyes." Elea said I awe I nodded. What I was feeling at this moment in time I couldn't put into words. I craned my neck and kissed Elea and give a little peck on Phoenix's nose. Finally our family was complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so er yea XD
Hope you enjoyed this shot crappy chapter
The next chapter should be a little longer (Hopefully)
-Frankie xoxo